Women in their 40's ...

todreaminblue
first of all , i am not desperate in finding someone ...if it happens it happens .

And i would never force or manipulate someone or hide my illness . if someone should accept me how and for who i am , then it's a choice ........

i am fighting , i will not give up ... and just because i am ill doesnt mean that i am not lovable anymore or that i dont deserve anything ...

it is starting to be hurtful , honestly and all this over emoticons

dont be hurt chocolate rain...my actual intelligence got questioned on here because of my writing style..if it wasnt my intelliegence it was stated i was just lazy..a long long time ago...smilin...

as far as your opening post goes....as you age i guess it is harder to find a match as the matches are all matched up....or broken from being matched up......what i do really believe is that if you dont give up...you will always find someone.....and maybe change your mind about younger guys...some times some younger guys can be more mature than some older guys.....age isnt really a factor in maturity.its more in experience and personality...deb

• Like 1
...my actual intelligence got questioned on here because

That's some scary stuff right there. Most of my intelligence is faked, and I get away with it the majority of the time. Occasionally I don't fake it well enough, and it gets questioned. No biggie. But having your actual intelligence questioned would shake me to the core. I don't think I could ever recover from the indignity. Not even by faking it.

We're all social creatures, and close/meaningful relationships are something we probably all need to be happiest. In any case, we can all live in the moment, and live for today. That's a short enough time to engage in something fulfilling, or something new, or something a little fun. And maybe there'll be something even more exciting around the corner. My motto is to just keep breathing, but not too deeply when there's pollution around.

• Author
ChocolateRain
Don't mean to TJ, but if you can't move here, just come visit....I'm happy to show you my fav off-beat wineries that tourists on route 29 never get to see..I'm serious! :)

i have very good memories of Napa ...besides the wine they also had the best peaches i have ever had in my entire life :)

Re:SF, I've lived in both NY and London and love both those cities, but SF is closest to my heart....I like it so much that I have started a photo-journal on Facebook (Humans of NY style) just to figure what makes SF unique!

End of TJ....

i personally dont do facebook but i checked it out ... i don't know if i checked the correct FB Site and the only one i found under that name well, .... i have tears in my eyes, very touching ...

• Like 1
todreaminblue
That's some scary stuff right there. Most of my intelligence is faked, and I get away with it the majority of the time. Occasionally I don't fake it well enough, and it gets questioned. No biggie. But having your actual intelligence questioned would shake me to the core. I don't think I could ever recover from the indignity. Not even by faking it.

We're all social creatures, and close/meaningful relationships are something we probably all need to be happiest. In any case, we can all live in the moment, and live for today. That's a short enough time to engage in something fulfilling, or something new, or something a little fun. And maybe there'll be something even more exciting around the corner. My motto is to just keep breathing, but not too deeply when there's pollution around.

i am not quite sure if you are making fun of me or not.....so if you are ill just write ...yep...smilin....have great day...and if you arent making fun of me.....ill just say it wasnt really an indignity...but it was hurtful at the time because i was a pretty sick girl looking for help....

it might just be me being of a lower intelligence to believe that people should be respectful of others....even when they dont agree with them...and i also believe that this community on here should not ridicule and gang up on others..............deb

Edited by todreaminblue
  • Like 2
  • Author
ChocolateRain
dont be hurt chocolate rain...my actual intelligence got questioned on here because of my writing style..if it wasnt my intelliegence it was stated i was just lazy..a long long time ago...smilin...

i just took the time to go through your threads ... you must be a very wonderful , strong person ... more power to you !

as far as your opening post goes....as you age i guess it is harder to find a match as the matches are all matched up....or broken from being matched up......what i do really believe is that if you dont give up...you will always find someone.....and maybe change your mind about younger guys...some times some younger guys can be more mature than some older guys.....age isnt really a factor in maturity.its more in experience and personality...deb

very true

• Like 1
redbaron007
i personally dont do facebook but i checked it out ... i don't know if i checked the correct FB Site and the only one i found under that name well, .... i have tears in my eyes, very touching ...

If you are referring to the photos of the Overnight Walk event, then yes, you reached the right page.