Any words of wisdom

• Author

i don't know what to do anymore my ex has turned in a stalker. She has no idea how to respect my privacy. Things ended three weeks ago but she is still checking up on me and my online activity. I cant open Facebook or she will stalk there also as she has so many profiles. An ex friend of mine told her about my loveshack account where I come for advice and to talk about relationship problems (something she is incapable of doing). She says I am a freak because of this? This isn't the first time she has snooped into my life. She hacked my iPhone after lying to me the night before saying she respects me to much to do that. She accuses me of all sorts of rediculous things like driving past her house but it is untrue. I think she suffers from paranoid schizophrenia. I contacted her over a week ago to ask for some items of my parents to please be returned and she ignored me and didn't feel I should ask twice. I ended up having to knock on at her house politely asking for my stuff back and I calmly asked if we could meet up for a adult conversation at her next convenience, I didn't want to stick around as her kids were there and it must be a very confusing time for them. In the past she has gotten really hurt with me because I took a snap shot of her whilst we were face timing each other naked, I told her 2 hours later I had taken it. I have a phone full of naked pictures she has sent me so didn't see the problem. She keeps saying drugs have become the main focus of my life because I smoke weed. I am struggling to see how she can get on her moral high ground as she herself smokes weed and inhales nos. I asked to go round to hers one night but she was busy looking after her two poorly kids and had a friend coming round for a smoke and catch up so left them to it. I spent that night on my own but she doesn't believe me and keeps accusing me of cheating. There was so many double standards in our relationship. She was allowed to go out when she wanted with who she wanted. I just asked if i could be invited sometimes but she said no. It sucks because whenever one of my female friends contacts me she freaks out saying I love them more than her, that I am a liar and a cheat etc etc. I feel like I am walking on egg shells.

• Like 1