Just spent $6000 on Channel earrings, what's wrong with me?

thefooloftheyear
Sorry if I upset anyone with my post but the money doesn't mean that much to me anymore. my kids will be looked after and even my ex will be well taken care of. This girl knows what those diamond double c's mean and I just want to give her something she can have and appreciate for the rest of her life, that's all. Sex isn't as important as it used to be and no it is not expected. I am giving her the gift no matter what, I am on my way. Just to be clear, she will never have to go without as long as she is in my life. No expectations(even though in my mind.........never mind).

Maybe should have spent it on some silicone Double D's instead-more fun for you........:laugh:

Eh, whatever floats your boat.,,,,:)

TFY

• Like 1
It is not just about getting laid. She is a single mom that has accomplished a lot. She is amazing, younger then then me, punches like a dude if you piss her off but turns heads when she walks into a room, men or women. We have been friends for years but there has always been a chemistry between us. I want to make sure she and her daughter are OK.

Aww, i think that's so adorable and cute. Does she like earrings? What if she doesn't know the value of the earrings? I mean I wouldn't know on less I google. I think you should spend the money on something more important than earrings, take her on a shopping spree with her kid. Take her on a trip! There so much things you could do than buy her earrings. I mean, if she LOVES the earrings, then whatever there no price on love, but ehh you could buy other more meaningful stuff. :love::love::love::love:

RecentChange

Did you give her the earrings?! How were they received?

We need an update OP!!

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

• Like 1

I've never been impressed with people who spend that kind of money on "stuff". It always feels like they're overcompensating for something.

But that's just me.

That's me too Michelle....

And unless she's a golddigger, there is strong possibility that it may be her too.... and actually cause an adverse affect.... meaning it could turn her OFF.

It would me. For the reason bolded above.

Love your avatar though OP.... I never realized how handsome Larry Hagman actually was in his younger days... a real heartthrob.

May he rest in peace.

Edited by katiegrl
Did you give her the earrings?! How were they received?

We need an update OP!!

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

The op has posted in other threads since this one so I'm guessing it didn't go over too well and he is to embarrassed to come back and update us.

• Like 2
dreamingoftigers
The op has posted in other threads since this one so I'm guessing it didn't go over too well and he is to embarrassed to come back and update us.

OP: :p:p:p:p

• Like 1