What does it mean if a guy says he wants you to have his baby?

qq2016

• Author
To have sex. Thats why. Easy sex. Easy access.

I don't really mind fooling around a bit with him. He is younger and good looking...I need sex too.

But he could be honest and not to play those games.

truth_seeker
We are not even dating yet, and he said he wanted me to have his baby. He said this more than once

I am kind confused. Most of the guys would be afraid of getting a woman pregnant if they are not in a relationship yet

Any ideas? Thanks

He's nuts.

• Like 2
I don't really mind fooling around a bit with him. He is younger and good looking...I need sex too.

"I need sex, too". Boy, that takes the cake.

But you don't need to have unprotected sex on your fertile days.

Is he free of STD's? Have you even bothered to ask him for a recent medical certificate (recent like in the past 7 days) to make sure he's not giving you a dose of something that could render you sterile?

• Like 5
usually I tell a woman this, jokingly, when I want to sleep with her.

Bingo. This was used on me last weekend as a pick-up line. "I want to have children with you," he said. I laughed in his face. Like, full-on belly laugh. It was hilarious. He later texted me, "Gimme yo babies." :lmao:

If he's having unprotected sex with you, you bet he's having unprotected sex with the others too.

How you feel about herpes and hpv dating sites? Might be your next destination if you don't smarten up.

• Like 3
He is probably playing the same game with other girls too

He is cute and very fit, but looks shy sometimes, so I guess he might not be very experienced..

Players often do not act like players, they fake "vulnerability"and "inexperience" to hook in the unwary.

• Like 1
Bingo. This was used on me last weekend as a pick-up line. "I want to have children with you," he said. I laughed in his face. Like, full-on belly laugh. It was hilarious. He later texted me, "Gimme yo babies."

It worked. He got your number

Don't know about anyone else but that $#it ain't funny at all, that is just jacked up on so many levels... there is an epidemic of unplanned pregnancies and we joke about this crap now?

losangelena
Don't know about anyone else but that $#it ain't funny at all, that is just jacked up on so many levels... there is an epidemic of unplanned pregnancies and we joke about this crap now?

Yeah, it's all fun and games until someone falls onto a penis and gets pregnant!

(sorry; yeah I agree it's an epidemic and this thread is a great example of why abortion should be allowed to remain safe and legal)

• Like 4
It worked. He got your number. :D

Haha! Truth. To be fair, he got my number before all the baby talk. Hey, he was cute! :p

Unplanned pregnancies aren't funny. The fact that someone would say that to a complete stranger, I personally find to be hilarious. It's the statement I'm laughing at. Not the epidemic. I'm smart enough to know that he wasn't serious.

Unplanned pregnancies aren't funny. The fact that someone would say that to a complete stranger, I personally find to be hilarious. It's the statement I'm laughing at. Not the epidemic. I'm smart enough to know that he wasn't serious.

Lovelorn don’t get me wrong I have a sense of humor, but this site has what thousands of threads of women giving examples of guys acting like jackasses and they don’t sound humorous. Maybe this is another thread but where exactly is that line between cute, funny or hilarious?

losangelena

I will freely admit, before was not cool about abortion, but frankly there are some people on this planet that have absolutely no freaking business multiplying.

I need to find a sense of humor test on the internet, to make sure I'm cool:laugh:

haha thanks. I think I will mind my own business and have a life. The same to you :)

If you want us to mind our own business, don't post on a public forum asking for advice.

I find it sad that this is all a joke to you.

• Like 1
Lovelorn don’t get me wrong I have a sense of humor, but this site has what thousands of threads of women giving examples of guys acting like jackasses and they don’t sound humorous. Maybe this is another thread but where exactly is that line between cute, funny or hilarious?

His statement wasn't cute at all. I wasn't laughing at it in a "Aw, he's so cute" kinda way. I was laughing in his face in a "You're a complete idiot" kind of way.

Bingo. This was used on me last weekend as a pick-up line. "I want to have children with you," he said. I laughed in his face. Like, full-on belly laugh. It was hilarious. He later texted me, "Gimme yo babies." :lmao:

This would make me laugh.

I definitely have felt the reverse, "I want to have his babies!" I'd assume it was the same sort of lust, primal attraction. Fun :bunny:

But you'd better believe I'd use common sense about dating him. And birth control if I decided to sleep with him.

• Like 1

I am not sure if I understand this topic.

People who care about their health,future and body are not prudes. Truth is guys like this dude sleep around with multiple women. It is ok to sleep with him as long as you have respect for yourself. This dude is using op. There is nothing wrong with casual sex or relationships but be wise. Unless you wanna learn your lesson the hard way as so many women have.

But he could be honest and not to play those games.

So have protected sex with a responsible partner. If you get pregnant by this guy it's your own fault for having unprotected sex with him on your admittedly fertile days.

Do you not understand that you are your own worst enemy in this situation? It doesn't matter why he is not being honest & is playing games. The only thing that matters is that he is. What are you going to go? Only you can stop the games by saying I don't want to play anymore & shutting him out of your bed & your life for good.

• Like 2