What does it mean if a guy says he wants you to have his baby?

qq2016

We are not even dating yet, and he said he wanted me to have his baby. He said this more than once

I am kind confused. Most of the guys would be afraid of getting a woman pregnant if they are not in a relationship yet

Any ideas? Thanks

He is irresponsible and he will be out through the door faster than you can blink your eyes.

• Like 7

His ex is not a very good mother, maybe?

I jest but in all seriousness, saying this when you haven't even dated sounds far too full on. I'd be worried if a girl said something along those lines to me during a date.

Depends on the context.

Some have no intention of breeding with you but can see you have good blood lines...

Just saying... if you are not even dating then do not over think it. Its one of those flyaway comments.

• Author
His ex is not a very good mother, maybe?

I jest but in all seriousness, saying this when you haven't even dated sounds far too full on. I'd be worried if a girl said something along those lines to me during a date.

I don't think he has a child.

We had sex on my fertile days but I didn't get pregnant. He kept asking why I didn't ...

He is mentally ill. I’m reading way too much of this type of craziness here about dudes. Where are you ladies finding these guys?

• Like 7
  • Author
Depends on the context.

Some have no intention of breeding with you but can see you have good blood lines...

Just saying... if you are not even dating then do not over think it. Its one of those flyaway comments.

We talked about having a relationship before but it didn't work out

I guess he wants to be a dad but never realized the responsibilities of being a dad

I don't think he has a child.

We had sex on my fertile days but I didn't get pregnant. He kept asking why I didn't ...

... but you're not dating? Either way, asking "why aren't you with child?" sounds like something from Game of Thrones. Seriously, be careful around this guy if you feel you want to "start" dating him.

It is a psychological ploy used by some men to get sex.

BY speaking about babies and pregnancy, he introduces the idea that he is serious about you, that he sees you as marriage material that you are important to him, that he seeks a relationship.

You lay your guard down and subconsciously you warm up to him. You think, he is not some player just wanting sex he is a serious guy.

Only he probably isn't.

AND why are you having sex with him in your "fertile periods" - did he not wear a condom, are you not using any method of contraception?

• Like 4

He's an unrefined idiot. He just wants to get in your pants. He gets off on the idea of his sperm is so powerful it would get every woman pregnant.

• Like 4

Here are my 5 thoughts as to why he said that...

1) To keep you emotionally attached

2) Continue to have sex with you, without protection

3) Continue to have sex with you, without protection

4) Continue to have sex with you, without protection

5) Continue to have sex with you, without protection

Sidenote: He probably just wants to continue to have sex with you, without protection (Am I being clear and thorough enough for ya?!) And he will probably change his tune once you do get pregnant...then argue with you over whether or not to keep the child...then run off to someone new...and now you're a single mother because you believed his non-sense (especially if you aren't dating).

• Like 6
  • Author
... but you're not dating? Either way, asking "why aren't you with child?" sounds like something from Game of Thrones. Seriously, be careful around this guy if you feel you want to "start" dating him.

Yes this guy has been playing games with me. Sometimes I could notice that.

But sometimes he seems so genuine.

I guess he wants to be a dad but never realized the responsibilities of being a dad

You might suggest to him to get married first and then plan for a child.

• Like 2
  • Author

BY speaking about babies and pregnancy, he introduces the idea that he is serious about you, that he sees you as marriage material that you are important to him, that he seeks a relationship.

You lay your guard down and subconsciously you warm up to him. You think, he is not some player just wanting sex he is a serious guy.

Only he probably isn't.

AND why are you having sex with him in your "fertile periods" - did he not wear a condom, are you not using any method of contraception?

He knows what I want and he is leading me on probably

I told him what days are my ovulation days. He even suggested to see me on my ovulation day. I think he should have avoided that day

And yes, we didn't use any condom

Unprotected sex during your fertility cycle... Not dating... Why aren't you pregnant... But he seems so genuine!

I have no words

• Like 6

If he were serious about you he would be talking about marrying you before having a baby. He just wants sex.

• Like 2

Yes, he genuinely wants to have unprotected sex with you all the time but not genuinely date you. Are you sure you're not seeing the person you want him to be, rather than the person he truly (genuinely) is?

• Like 1

I would turn the table around on this man so fast he wouldn't know what hit him.

Take a pregnancy test. After 30 minutes it will show a positive result. They all do that. Then show it to him in a very enthusiastic way and tell him his wish has come true!!! You are pregnant, you are so happy!!! you will be moving in with him in 2 weeks time, that's all you need THEN your mom said May is a beautiful month for a wedding!!! You were thinking maybe a wedding by the lake!!???!!!!

Lets see how 'genuine' he is.

• Like 8

I sure hope you are on BC and stay on it.

Without a marriage license between you two, and certainly without being able to maintain a relationship, I'd stay out of the bed with this guy.

• Like 1
thefooloftheyear

Only he probably isn't.

Nailed it....yep....One of the oldest(maybe the oldest?) trick in the book...

If I was a woman, here is how I would answer it....

"OK, great!"

"Now show me how you are gonna pay for 20+ years of supporting this baby...If I figure on the low side, perhaps around 300K plus college expenses...Show me a detailed plan on how you are going to achieve this, or financial statement that shows you have the available funds and are willing to dedicate it right now to this venture..."

"....and we'll get started immediately"......

:laugh:

TFY

Why are you even dealing with him with all the detractors you've mentioned about him? You can't do any better than him?

This dude sounds like my idiot ex. And all of the stuff written here came true as well. Single mothers all around with his babies. He continues partying and lying.

• Author
This dude sounds like my idiot ex. And all of the stuff written here came true as well. Single mothers all around with his babies. He continues partying and lying.

Yes this guy is the same here. keeps lying to me and misleading me

He may want a child really, but he probably won't be responsible for his baby

Yes this guy is the same here. keeps lying to me and misleading me

He may want a child really, but he probably won't be responsible for his baby

Well at least my ex is not responsible for anything. But it is the women who use him and treat him badly. :(