Write your letter here....

Cloudcuckoo

merrmeade

Dear SIL-OW,

You are an acronym of the past and as such a non-entity. NC killed you, and dead you shall remain. So let this, instead, be a love letter to NC...

Dear NC,

I love you. You are the acme of acronyms. The bomb.

You have done your job so well, so seamlessly, yet so silently, I find I need not suspend you, dear NC, even figuratively for a sneaky, quick dip into bitter recriminations, clever or banal. No, you just keep on keeping OW in the black hole of your magic silence, vacuous and insignificant as she always was, a minuscule mite of a blight in my memory.

Thanks to you, dear NC, OW no longer exists nor wastes one iota of my consciousness. I need make no effort to purge her from my past, as you, NC, have so neatly and wordlessly expunged her for me. Because you so perfectly and cleanly eradicated OW, I have no need to do so myself, much less revive or exorcise the wispy puff of vapor you've made of her.

You swallowed her up, NC. Slowly, then more and more quickly, you absorbed and dissolved her into your all-purpose, all-cleansing, all-seeing and all-healing balm of insentient non-existence.

I will always remember how you made me forget, NC. I know you know that, as long as you are alive, she is not. So rest assured, dear NC, that as long as H and I live, we shall keep you alive and well.

Long live NC!

merrmeade

• Like 2
puzzleddad67

Dear other man.

Yes that was me that got your sorry a** fired. Months ago i had lunch with the former husband of another one of your conquests so I know its not the first time you broke up a family. I cannot wait until you target the wife/girlfriend of a member of the Pagans or something suitably fatal.

PD67

• Like 2