What does LS think about these "rules" for keeping a woman's attraction?

spriggan2

Bloody hell!

What a list.

No, don`t follow this.

Or buy the best selling book, 101 chat up lines for blokes. (It`s funnier)

Filled with classics....

`Is that one mine` (Two blokes out on the pull)

`Want to see my impression of the Effiel tower`

• Like 5
soleilesquire
Have not seen before. I definitely don't agree with the list of rules as a whole. And in one reading it comes across as very misogynitic. And some of them on their own are. I doubt the target audience is healthy well adjusted men.

But if you actually take them one at at a time, there are a lot more than one or two that have some value.

In fact, I'd hazard a guess that 9 or 10 of them would be given out as advice on various threads here, just using better language.

I'd wager the person who wrote this is kind of like this man....who I wouldn't date even if it was the only way to repopulate the earth.

https://whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/

I'd wager the person who wrote this is kind of like this man....who I wouldn't date even if it was the only way to repopulate the earth.

https://whoism3.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/confessions-of-a-reformed-incel/

OMG! I couldn't read past the far side cartoon (the only good bit)

How did you find this fantastic addition to the world of literature?

soleilesquire
OMG! I couldn't read past the far side cartoon (the only good bit)

How did you find this fantastic addition to the world of literature?

I found it on a site dedicated to inept neckbeards and bitter divorced men who want to stick it to women and whine and pout :D

Remember that Seinfeld episode with "oppose George"?

Except for the F' her good.... Just about every man I know in a successsful long term (I am talking about 10 years, not 2) relationship has behavied in a manner opposite to this list.

If you want a short term bang with a girl that has very low self-esteem, follow these rules.

• Like 1
That book should have for title: How to stay single for the rest of your life.

I think the title should be how to make damaged women fall in love with you.:sick:

• Like 4

Euurgh there's so much misogynistic nonsense on the internet, isn't there? We had a petition going in the UK calling for that Return of Kings dude to be banned and it was debated in Parliament. He was never banned but he pulled out of UK events due to safety concerns.

There is a way for a man to be generous while exuding confidence and not losing any of his self-respect.

• Like 2
Euurgh there's so much misogynistic nonsense on the internet, isn't there? We had a petition going in the UK calling for that Return of Kings dude to be banned and it was debated in Parliament. He was never banned but he pulled out of UK events due to safety concerns.

There is a way for a man to be generous while exuding confidence and not losing any of his self-respect.

Yeah he made a big announcement about coming to Melbourne. They supposedly had meetup organised,etc. Immigration was ready to refuse him entry. But if course he never came. Just a publicity stunt. I had never heard of them before...

That list is a recipe for creating toxic relationships based on your egotism and nothing else. Sure do this if you want but I will guarantee at some future point you will meet your future wife and screw it up royally by treating her like this. You'll then have the rest of your life to wonder....what if.

I think the title should be how to make damaged women fall in love with you.:sick:

This is sort of true. A woman who has low-self-esteem and is just happy that you're paying attention to her and doesn't want to lose that attention might fall for some of this crap.

~However...

Us damaged girls get mad at being used...

Now...I never boiled any animals. But I don't like to be treated bad.

Nobody does.

This is sort of true. A woman who has low-self-esteem and is just happy that you're paying attention to her and doesn't want to lose that attention might fall for some of this crap.

~However...

Us damaged girls get mad at being used...

Now...I never boiled any animals. But I don't like to be treated bad.

Nobody does.

Well i've seen some very pretty women with low selfesteem end up with some real dirtbags that are psychologically abusive to them.

They do crap like in the OP.

• Like 1

You shall make your mission, not your woman, your priority, and don't play by her rules = of course!

Maximize your strengths and fk her good = DUH!

Maintain your state of control and never be afraid to lose her = It's healthy for men to not put a woman on a pedestal. It's a mental state of abundance. There are thousands of AWESOME women out there. If it doesn't work with this girl, be excited that an even better one is around the corner.

• Like 1
Yeah he made a big announcement about coming to Melbourne. They supposedly had meetup organised,etc. Immigration was ready to refuse him entry. But if course he never came. Just a publicity stunt. I had never heard of them before...

Surely you have far worse locals already living in Australia.

That being said, my girlfriend did breakup with me and literally told me she didn't like the fact that I let her walk all over me, that I let her make the rules.

I'm not a fan of passive men at all, either. Being honest, it's a very unattractive trait and I just can't respect a guy that I can walk all over.

Women generally want a confident strong person, not a guy who lays on the floor and lets her wipe her feet on his back.

There's a HUGE difference between being a confident young man who knows what he wants and doesn't allow anyone to disrespect him, and being the kind of person this silly article suggests you be in order to keep the women falling at your feet. It's ignorant and unhealthy and reeks of manipulation.

Set some SIMPLE boundaries for yourself with respect to how you conduct your relationships. Instead of just being a Gumby that bends and folds at will for a woman, set some simple boundaries to adhere to that WON'T let you just cave in every time.

And for the love of God, learn the word "no." That's a great place to start. ;)

Well i've seen some very pretty women with low selfesteem end up with some real dirtbags that are psychologically abusive to them.

They do crap like in the OP.

Yes. I know. :sick:

That's why the OP does have some validity: This stuff will work with women who have low-self esteem and get jolts of feel-good chemicals when the "predator" is being "fake nice and complimentary."

But the same women who seem so fragile and easily manipulated can get angry. Angry, fragile women with nothing to lose can be dangerous. Game playing tactics can backfire. Best just to be a good person.

Roosh V. [] For the life of me, I can't understand how anyone entertains his drivel. If you browse the comments on his site you see all these butthurt, angry, bitter, women haters. It scared me to see just how many of these guys are out there who genuinely want to ruin women because we're no longer passive, scared, second class citizens living in the kitchen being the "perfect woman." The scariest of these Roosh fans are the WOMEN who completely agree with him and who's life goals and guidelines of behavior are based on Roosh's views to be quiet, submissive, weak, and every other attribute they strive for women to be. Sick, sick, sick.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 6
LookAtThisPOst
it's a very unattractive trait and I just can't respect a guy that I can walk all over.

I have always wondered, if you re-read this statement, carefully, why would you walk all over a guy...in the first place, hmm?

Re-read it....

"I just can't respect a guy that I can walk all over."

It sounds like you probably purposely or even pre-meditatively walk over men, yes? It's by admission that you do this?

That's like saying, "I can't respect someone I can steal from." Why would you steal from them in the first place. Makes you sound like an instigator.

A person who doesn't walk all over people, in general, is the one to be respected, yes?

If a woman says, "I can't respect a man I can walk all over!" My first response would be, "WHY are you walking all over him?"

• Like 3

If a woman says, "I can't respect a man I can walk all over!" My first response would be, "WHY are you walking all over him?"

True enough. Like I said "Best just to be a good person."

• Like 2
soleilesquire
I have always wondered, if you re-read this statement, carefully, why would you walk all over a guy...in the first place, hmm?

Re-read it....

"I just can't respect a guy that I can walk all over."

It sounds like you probably purposely or even pre-meditatively walk over men, yes? It's by admission that you do this?

That's like saying, "I can't respect someone I can steal from." Why would you steal from them in the first place. Makes you sound like an instigator.

A person who doesn't walk all over people, in general, is the one to be respected, yes?

Yaknow, this is a good point.

I can have a strong personality. BUT, with the man I love, I CHOOSE to respect him enough NOT to push his boundaries and be a bossy flossy (that was the nice alternative to what I was thinking). Yes, a passive man who capitulates to everything is unattractive, BUT when a woman "walks all over" said man and then gets mad cause he lets her.....that seems like a manipulation problem to me.

LookAtThisPOst
Yaknow, this is a good point.

I can have a strong personality. BUT, with the man I love, I CHOOSE to respect him enough NOT to push his boundaries and be a bossy flossy (that was the nice alternative to what I was thinking). Yes, a passive man who capitulates to everything is unattractive, BUT when a woman "walks all over" said man and then gets mad cause he lets her.....that seems like a manipulation problem to me.

Well, it kind of defeats the purpose of dating such a man if you know ahead time that he can be walked all over.

Funny, when a woman would attempt to this with me, I would speak my mind, call her on her bad behavior, then she'd never speak to me again.

I think this is where the hen-pecked/p-whipped husbands have this saying,

"Which do you want to be? Do you wanna be right, or wanna be happy?"