Married but broken up recently and still sharing a bed

If he / she desires, wants needs sex enjoys on a much different level then their partner then 9 times out of ten the marriage will fail. Eventually, it may take 1 year or it may take 20 but Certainly the frustrated partner will one day say enough is enough

I went through this with my ex wife. This was half the reason we split up.

There comes a point where you have realized you can not go through life as is especially if the other party is not willing or able to correct. Does not mean you don't love them or are selfish. Just means you are not a fit. My ex initiated sex a handful of times in the beginning but from after year 1 she never made an effort. I mean zero, it always had to start with me. Over the yeas our sexual frequently dropped from 3 times to once a week to once a month to once every 4 months to zero. This never got fixed and thus the marriage was doomed

If he / she desires, wants needs sex enjoys on a much different level then their partner then 9 times out of ten the marriage will fail. Eventually, it may take 1 year or it may take 20 but Certainly the frustrated partner will one day say enough is enough

I went through this with my ex wife. This was half the reason we split up.

There comes a point where you have realized you can not go through life as is especially if the other party is not willing or able to correct. Does not mean you don't love them or are selfish. Just means you are not a fit. My ex initiated sex a handful of times in the beginning but from after year 1 she never made an effort. I mean zero, it always had to start with me. Over the yeas our sexual frequently dropped from 3 times to once a week to once a month to once every 4 months to zero. This never got fixed and thus the marriage was doomed

I now have a friend (of gf and mine). She was the one with the much higher sex drive. She too got so frustrated. Eventually she had a affair, they separated. Splitting for awhile then she move back in with her hubby. Slept in the same bed again. They still never had sex. They had love for each other. She made a pack that she would had sexual relationship outside the marriage. It work for a while but it came to a end. At the time he wanted her back no matter what. Now he has slowly changed on allowing her to be so free. They are getting a divorce now.