French Women Dont Get Fat !!

ME? This is an insult!! He keeps making refferences of champaign and strawberries one day, coffee and vitamines the next, hoping that I'll tell him to come over.

But I am not, merry. He's just sooo charming and lovable and I do like to play, you know. But that's all. We simply scratched eachothers backs a few times on Loveshack. IT's as simple as that.

You do have a point there, he is a bit of a player thought... gotta find someone less flirty for you. But he would make a rather interesting match, he's quite well read and very stilish and... he's got a lot of friends and... he is European, of course, which gives him a big plus on my eyes... I tell ya, moi, as from my part, I'm still dealing with my messed up emotional life.

You might like to reconsider... the ocean?? details!!!

blind_otter

Not to interrupt, but I saw a fat french woman just the other day! In that movie "Supersize Me" - she was talking about how the sizes of things are different in French McDos than in American McDonalds. She was huge. And she had bad teeth.

I'm just sayin'.

That piece of information alone should prevent everyone from buying that book!

BO, your avvie makes me wanna have a pool partie :( :drooling: :love:!!!

You might like to reconsider... the ocean?? details!!

Well, actually, an ocean AND a continent in one direction and an ocean and a couple of continents in the other.

:laugh:

Oh for sure! One fat Frenchwoman certainly disproves the whole theory. :rolleyes:

blind_otter
Originally posted by CurlyIam

BO, your avvie makes me wanna have a pool partie :( :drooling: :love:!!!

Personally I think it has to do with the eating habits of our society as a whole. You might as well write a book called "Asian Women Don't Get Fat" - they don't, for the most part. My Mom hasn't ever done a lick of exercise in her life and she's skinny as a rail and tiny to boot and she eats like a man.

Awww, thanks Curly. I love the beach. :love:

Thank you, BO. IT's exactly what I wrote on my first post on this thread :D!

Moi, I was being sarcastic, LOL.