French Women Dont Get Fat !!

Conducive? Toimeme, are you feeling ok? Is the lack of carbohydrates fuddling your grey matter?

Oh mon dieu! LOL Believe it or not, ever since I studied Russian, I sometimes use 's' for 'c' and vice versa LOL. And I eat carbs, mon vieux. I think that no-carbs fad is bogus LOL.

nothing compares to a day out in the mountains skiing or a 15 k run all by yourself in the woods.

Sure - a long walk by the ocean at sunset or an evening of dancing do :p

don't eat after 18.00H

It doesn't matter when you eat - it's what you eat and whether or not you need the food. Rather, don't eat unless you're hungry and eat only until you're no longer hungry. Several small meals during the day is the trick.

replace sugar with sweet N Low

ew! Rather, just keep the sugar to a minimum and, especially, avoid pop. A teaspoon of sugar only has 16 calories in it.

Originally posted by Meatball

I live in Southern Cali and there are more fit people here than unfit. A lot of people here are very health conscious and work out a lot....some even to the extremes. Many females are in fact anorexic.

Southern CA also has more neurotic wierdos per capita and superficial morons per capita than any other region of the United States....but hey, they LOOK GREAT!

Originally posted by moimeme

Oh mon dieu! LOL Believe it or not, ever since I studied Russian, I sometimes use 's' for 'c' and vice versa LOL. And I eat carbs, mon vieux. I think that no-carbs fad is bogus LOL.

Sure - a long walk by the ocean at sunset or an evening of dancing do :p

It doesn't matter when you eat - it's what you eat and whether or not you need the food. Rather, don't eat unless you're hungry and eat only until you're no longer hungry. Several small meals during the day is the trick.

ew! Rather, just keep the sugar to a minimum and, especially, avoid pop. A teaspoon of sugar only has 16 calories in it.

STICK.TO.THA.RULES :mad:!!

ReluctantRomeo
Originally posted by CurlyIam

STICK.TO.THA.RULES :mad:!!

You auditioning for the role of goodlooking neurotic, Curly? :p

I don't think the part suits you ;)

LOL! I was trying to make a point.

Everytime I wanted to change something, I discovered I was trying to bend the rules a little bit. So no matter what diet you chose, if it's no sugar, try to not have sugar, if it's no dinner after 18.00 try not to eat one bite after 18.00 etc.

I'm not talking about my rules, I'm speaking generally.

Curly

P.S. My rules are perfect as you all know and you'll all get to look like supermodels if you respect them. But then ya all know that by now :cool:!

ReluctantRomeo

P.S. My rules are perfect as you all know and you'll all get to look like supermodels if you respect them. But then ya all know that by now :cool:!

We bow before your wisdom :p

Actually, given the shape you're in, I probably *should* pay more attention :o

I'm in a perfect shape, Romeo! Never looked and more importantly felt better in years. And it's got everything to do with jogging!!! Endorphins, baby, endorphins!!

ReluctantRomeo

I'm in a perfect shape, Romeo!

In that case, I shall be coming over later... the champagne and strawberries are already in the fridge :love:

Unless they're not on your diet sheet :laugh:

I'm burning all the calories out there anyway, so you might as well bring the wipped cream, :p!

ReluctantRomeo
Originally posted by SexKitten

i've met some obese french women. just a thought.

Yeah, but it's not all that common here. Most of us are slim. Vaguely.

I'm burning all the calories out there anyway, so you might as well bring the wipped cream, :p!

On my way :love:

I'll double the quantities of whipped cream - I have some more calorie-burning for you to do... :laugh:

IF they were living in the USA, I totally believe you.

I read an article right before coming to the States. It said that within the first 2 weeks, Frenchmen were most likely to put on between 3 to 5 kilograms and about 8 in the first months.

If I find the link, I'll post it.

IF they were living in the USA, I totally believe you.

If I find the link, I'll post it.

nope. france.

they were visiting, and had been here for 2 days. first time in america. but you don't have to believe me. :rolleyes::p

i just think it's like everyone saying that all people in america are obese. we're not. maybe a lot, maybe most, but not all. and i do not believe that everyone in france is so slim and trim that it is impossible to believe that 2 women are overweight. i met them. i saw them. they were huge and from france.

no need to find a link, i think anything is possible.

Originally posted by alphamale

Southern CA also has more neurotic wierdos per capita and superficial morons per capita than any other region of the United States....but hey, they LOOK GREAT!

And can you please tell us where you read this?

Oh and you didn't just sound like a neurotic weirdo writing that. :D

ReluctantRomeo

Moimeme, such a downer and so bitter. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey, cut it out Mothball. Or I'll send Southern California some of our rainy weather. That'll wipe the smile off your face :p

Originally posted by ReluctantRomeo

Hey, cut it out Mothball. Or I'll send Southern California some of our rainy weather. That'll wipe the smile off your face :p

Please do so...I like rain. :)

Be careful Alpha...when you talk about Cali, you sound an awful lot like Moimeme, such a downer and so bitter. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well MEATBALL, I lived in L.A. for a year so I have 1st hand experience.

Originally posted by SexKitten

i've met some obese french women. just a thought.

Yeah, but it's not all that common here. Most of us are slim. Vaguely.

Why RR, and all this time I thought you were a man! :p

when you talk about Cali, you sound an awful lot like Moimeme, such a downer and so bitter

WTF are you talking about? I'm not bitter about a single thing and I LOVE LA. You have me confused with - well some bitter person.

ReluctantRomeo

Please do so...I like rain. :)

:laugh: OK, when would you like it and how much?

Originally posted by moimeme

Why RR, and all this time I thought you were a man! :p

Poor drafting. I inadvertantly gave myself the grammatical version of a sex change.

Correction: most of us here - male as well as female - are slim. And grammar challenged, apparently.

And grammar challenged, apparently.

There there. LS will accept you and support you as you work to overcome your challenges :p

You too are a blast, you should start dating :).

(moi, I hope I don't pry and you're single, I know for a fact that Romeo is ;)!!)

I meant two. "You two..."

I'm not grammar challenged, that's how I am :blush:.

(moi, I hope I don't pry and you're single, I know for a fact that Romeo is !!)

There's a little matter of an ocean LOL

Besides, between you and Kooky and maybe even BlueTuesday, I imagine he'll have a full quota of LS ladies as it is!