doesn't make sense this girl

fred123

so she came round and we got a bit physical. she was more affectionate than before so i was happy. i took my clothes off but we couldn't have sex as she was on her period.

yesterday over the phone she joked that i took my clothes off really fast. i said that she took them off (when i know she didnt) and i was just messing with her.

today i sent her a text saying she was right about something and she was right about the fact that it was me taking my clothes off. i said that it was her fault cos she wasn't there long and that normally my foreplay lasts longer if we had more time. ( all said in a joking way etc) obviously it wasn't her fault!

this is the reply i just got

"u dont owe me any apologies"

"i questioned the potatoes didnt have a problem with it"

"and I'm not bothered how long it last or anything"

cold?? doesn't really care? or she genuinely not bothered about the foreplay or...???

What? I don't understand! Dude Shower sex!...

• Author

why would this girl complain that i stopped talking to her when i dont text her back even though i ask her out to meet in person 99 percent of the time.

i thought women like a man who actually asks to meet rather than chit chat on phone and text?!!1

Apparently young women don't think a man cares for them unless he is texting them non-stop 24 hours a day. As a man I would suggest you exercise your fingers.:laugh:

• Author

surely the main thing is to meet people in person.

i always ask to meet her and when she is free. its so difficult with this girl grr. i mean yh i dont mind texting her but she has to make some effort to want to see me grrr

why would this girl complain that i stopped talking to her when i dont text her back even though i ask her out to meet in person 99 percent of the time.

i thought women like a man who actually asks to meet rather than chit chat on phone and text?!!1

She likes a little more communication between dates. That's kinda normal. Go out on a date, talk at least once, maybe a couple of times between that one and the next date. Nothing in between dates, says low interest. Most women want some kind of communication in between dates. Not over the top for hours on end or tons of texts, but something.

A nice good morning text or good night text if you haven't spoken at the minimum.

• Author
She likes a little more communication between dates. That's kinda normal. Go out on a date, talk at least once, maybe a couple of times between that one and the next date. Nothing in between dates, says low interest. Most women want some kind of communication in between dates. Not over the top for hours on end or tons of texts, but something.

A nice good morning text or good night text if you haven't spoken at the minimum.

thanx for the reply. btw this is the girl from my previous threads

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

so the girl i am casually dating the last 2 months that i have written threads about we finally slept with each other last week.

we text every day ( she initiates 95%). i reply

today we were texting as normal

her: what u been up to?

me: thinking of u!

her: what were you thinking?

me: just thinking about u. in a good way. guess i miss your face a bit. i had loads of meeting today etc etc.

her: you cringe lol

me: i cringe?

her: No that was a cringe but sweet comment lol

me: hmm ok

her: cos u never say that stuff lol

i think i messed up and she now thinks I'm cringe

Michelle ma Belle

I'm not sure I understand 'cringe' in the context you're speaking so I'm going to assume she meant it was over the top.

In that case, I'm not sure how you messed up. Maybe your comment was a bit on the mushy side but most women like that stuff particularly after having sex for the first time. How many threads have we read of women worrying if the guy will ever call them again after sex? Too many.

I'd ignore it. It isn't worth over analyzing.

Not sure what the big deal is....she told you exactly what she was thinking - it was a sweet comment but unusual for you. No need to guess.

• Like 1
  • Author
Not sure what the big deal is....she told you exactly what she was thinking - it was a sweet comment but unusual for you. No need to guess.

but why say it was cringe? does that mean girls or her in particular dont like cringe texts? i shouldn't say things like this then?

You need some game....you should have said, "I was thinking how sexy you are."

"I miss your face a bit" what the hell is that??

• Like 1
but why say it was cringe? does that mean girls or her in particular dont like cringe texts? i shouldn't say things like this then?

You're analyzing a bunch of nothing like a chick. :p

• Like 2

How about this "I miss your beauty" or "I miss looking into your eyes" The lady is lookin for something romantic to be said to her.....gosh.

You need some game....you should have said, "I was thinking how sexy you are."

"I miss your face a bit" what the hell is that??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

that is why his texts are a bunch of nothing and she probably did cringe at reading them.

mattelipstick

I see nothing wrong with what you said and I wouldn't stress over it. My ex and I always used "I miss your face." I think it's sweet.

• Like 1

From what I get from it, she can see your awkwardness.....it was not the smoothest line she's heard but she will take it.

• Author
From what I get from it, she can see your awkwardness.....it was not the smoothest line she's heard but she will take it.

lol it wasn't a line. i was being genuine. maybe women like cold hard men esp after sex lol

I kind of read it the other way. Like, "I miss your face a bit," I'd be like, "you miss my face?" Out of all the romantic things you could say, it sounds tepid. I can understand wanting to downplay/not be over the top, but if a guy I just had sex with was like, I guess I miss your face kinda, that's like, ugh.

Don't sweat it too much. Just pay her a really great compliment the next time you see her. Should be fine.