doesn't make sense this girl

fred123

DrReplyInRhymes
Yes i agree. A part of me wants to believe what she says. I like her a lot.

U still think i should ask her about the other guy?surely that will give me a good indicator of what shes like with a guy shes into?

No.

You are not him.

so you saying the brother thing excuse is just that- an excuse? u think the other guy before me she was more into (as she told me she did like him but he disappeared) she did more physical stuff with him and let him? shall i just ask then i can get an answer then decide if she's playing me?

cos if only knowing him 3 dates and she did more that would tell me wat she's telling me is bull**** and we went on way more dates

I honestly can't tell you if she's telling you the truth or not. For all we know she could be telling you the 100% truth. All I can say is that her behavior just seems kind of odd to me, and it wouldn't be the way I would be acting if I really liked the guy and knew he really liked me. She could have baggage, she could like you but not be obsessed with you, or she could be seeing someone on the side. We really don't know.

The only thing you need to figure out is whether or not you'll continue to see her. I would just forget about the other guy and not even ask any questions. It just seems like it would make you sound insecure. If she's playing games you will know soon enough. I say try for a 7th date and try to draw her out of her shell. If she still seems lukewarm about you there's nothing saying you HAVE to keep pursuing this girl.

• Author

I wish women would be honest so we can make our own decisions whether to continue. Yes im not him but obviously if she was doing more physical stuff with me within 3 dates and me 7 dates or so and she cant even cuddle in her bedroom how does that make a guy feel?!!!

Sometimes in the heat of the situation you get kinda stung. As in, you are looking at the what ifs of it all and fail to really see what is right there in front of you.

She has cancelled dates, been lukewarm at best, and already stated she wasnt looking for anything. That right there is enough to deter many of us right off the bat, much less after six dates. Dont ask her about the other dude either, that sort of thing will not make her think any better of you.

I know you're enamored with her, but if I was in your shoes I would just try to fall back. Let her wonder why you have quit txting or calling, where are the date plans? Like what was said earlier, she knows you are on the line. Make her question you a little, perhaps that may wake something in her. Because to me, you're fighting a losing battle by doing all the work here. Youre investment level is significantly higher than hers, and that is not where you want to be, chap.

• Author

So we spoke ydy and i said look give me a weekend ur free. Dec 5th? So i pushed her for an answer. So we are going on our next date then. Dinner and some comedy tickets show. I said dont text me unless u want to hang out before then. Im getting frustrated all we do is text and i said i wanna see the girl i like in person thats natural. So she said shes stubborn and wont call or text. I said i dont chase and it should be 50-50

• Author

Ps. She said she used to have guys she dating come round her house before. I wonder if she freaked out when they put their hand around her hmmm

• Author

so the girl in my previous thread, the one iv been on 6 dates and we speak everyday via text and on the phone the last 6 weeks.

here is a link to my previous thread: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/556097-she-interested

well she is coming around to my house tomorrow for dinner etc. i will try get more physical with her. today we were texting cos she loves to text and talk and i said "call me after 9 hun x". i then said are you uncomfortable me calling you hun

she said " no i dont like Hun because you've never called me it"

we have been talking/dating for 6/7 weeks met up around 6 times or so. spoken on the fine a lot. tomorrow she is coming to mine.

what shall i do? give it one last shot?

Give what one last shot? Things aren't that bad if she is coming to your house. The hun was fine but then you back tracked.

Set up a fun date but don't put too much pressure on yourself. I think that is 1/2 your problem. You over think.

• Like 1
  • Author

you said she was lukewarm about me and she is from what I'm feeling. hence the one last try for her to show me some physical affection i guess.

i do think too much only cos she slept with a guy after 2 dates and me 7 dates and nothing not even a cuddle she was cold last time.

maybe she's coming to my house for free food and chill not cos she wants me.

do you think iv waited long enough??

Waited long enough for what? Sex? Just because she slept with somebody else on the 2nd date doesn't mean she is obligated to have sex with you on the 7th date or ever.

If all you want is sex, she may not be your girl. Try enjoying her company. Eventually if you make a connection, the intimacy will come. Absent a connection, it may never happen.

The biggest sex organ is the brain.

• Author

the hun thing went like this

me: "call me tonight after 9 hun"

me: " btw are you uncomfortable with me calling you hun?"

her: "No i dont like being called Hun because you've never called me it"

me: " Can i call you it?"

her: "No lol"

the hun thing went like this

me: "call me tonight after 9 hun"

me: " btw are you uncomfortable with me calling you hun?"

her: "No i dont like being called Hun because you've never called me it"

me: " Can i call you it?"

her: "No lol"

Omg that sounds like a painful exchange of texts.

• Like 4
  • Author
Waited long enough for what? Sex? Just because she slept with somebody else on the 2nd date doesn't mean she is obligated to have sex with you on the 7th date or ever.

If all you want is sex, she may not be your girl. Try enjoying her company. Eventually if you make a connection, the intimacy will come. Absent a connection, it may never happen.

The biggest sex organ is the brain.

i just dont wanna be played if she aint interested in me.

Omg that sounds like a painful exchange of texts.

Excruciating!

A. I HATE terms like 'Hun' - sounds totally fake to me.

B. If you do feel like you need to use it for some reason, don't backtrack and ask is she uncomfortable with you using it. Maybe she was fine until you suggested she was uncomfortable.

• Author

so she came round and we got a bit physical. she was more affectionate than before so i was happy. i took my clothes off but we couldn't have sex as she was on her period.

yesterday over the phone she joked that i took my clothes off really fast. i said that she took them off (when i know she didnt) and i was just messing with her.

today i sent her a text saying she was right about something and she was right about the fact that it was me taking my clothes off. i said that it was her fault cos she wasn't there long and that normally my foreplay lasts longer if we had more time. ( all said in a joking way etc) obviously it wasn't her fault!

this is the reply i just got

"u dont owe me any apologies"

"i questioned the potatoes didnt have a problem with it"

"and I'm not bothered how long it last or anything"

cold?? doesn't really care? or she genuinely not bothered about the foreplay or...???

i just dont wanna be played if she aint interested in me.

Have a conversation with her about what it is she wants out of her dating journey. Does she just want casual or is she seeking a relationship for herself. If she just wants casual, her previous behavior supports that. If you're looking for a long-term, more formal dating scenario, get clear about it now so that if you aren't on the same page to start with, you can move on sooner than later.

cold?? doesn't really care? or she genuinely not bothered about the foreplay or...???

Fred! Stop it. Just stop asking questions we all dont know. Dating is a risk. It can work for us or against us and only time will tell.

You asked early "one last try"? and now your asking more questions.

I have to day fred. You are your own worst enemy.

Just have fun and see how it goes. Your own insecurities will over power you.

so she came round and we got a bit physical. she was more affectionate than before so i was happy. i took my clothes off but we couldn't have sex as she was on her period.

yesterday over the phone she joked that i took my clothes off really fast. i said that she took them off (when i know she didnt) and i was just messing with her.

today i sent her a text saying she was right about something and she was right about the fact that it was me taking my clothes off. i said that it was her fault cos she wasn't there long and that normally my foreplay lasts longer if we had more time. ( all said in a joking way etc) obviously it wasn't her fault!

this is the reply i just got

"u dont owe me any apologies"

"i questioned the potatoes didnt have a problem with it"

"and I'm not bothered how long it last or anything"

Geez, she was more affectionate and she's joking around with you now. And, instead of all this "petty" joking around, why didn't you schedule the next date? You had some momentum, keep it going for crying out loud.

• Author
Geez, she was more affectionate and she's joking around with you now. And, instead of all this "petty" joking around, why didn't you schedule the next date? You had some momentum, keep it going for crying out loud.

i tried to schedule the next date. she said stop planning things in advance.

Stop talking to her about sex & being naked. You will get more loving & affection from her if you stimulate her brain, especially when you are apart.

i tried to schedule the next date. she said stop planning things in advance.

she said stop planning things in advance -- Oh, really??? I'd just stop planning things with her altogether in that case. What woman doesn't want advance planning? She'd rather have you call her at the last minute and set up booty calls? She's a flake. Move on.

• Author

yh cos we both work 7 days a week and have some of our weekends already booked in advance with other things i thought have to plan things in advance cos then i dont get to see her properly. like for example the next two weekends i have prior engagements so i tried scheduling something for dec 12th but she said stop

She may prefer more spontaneous get togethers but you are right at this time of year that can be unrealistic & result in not seeing the other person