Girlfriend broke my trust

ExpatInItaly

Sorry this was the end to your story, OP.

Don't be horribly hard on yourself. Sometimes it takes a real proverbial kick in the teeth to wake us up to reality and really let someone go.

She is a liar. Plain and simple. Good for you for doing a bit of digging and finding out where she really was. I'm a Torontonian myself, and there's no way she drove all the way from freakin' Timmins (no offense!) only to "cuddle" this guy. This trip was to see him; the manicure table-shipping was a convenient cover. She needed an excuse to go all the way to Toronto to see him, and that was what she came up with. I'll bet this guy has no idea she had a boyfriend either.

You did the right thing cutting her off completely. She deserves no space in your life. What a tool.

Space Ritual

Don't be too hard on yourself. You loved a liar and a cheater. I did too.

Google and read No More Mr. Nice Guy pdf. It's free and you could really stand to benefit from it.

Best thing you can do now is to cease any and all contact with her. delete her from your life by blocking her phone number, email addresses and any and all social media. No contact means no new hurts.

The goal is to make her insignificant and reaching a point of total indifference to her.

Good Luck

• Author
Marsattack0

Thank you everyone, I appreciate the kind words.

There's always a new beginning. I know I can walk out with my head held high. She's the one that's going to have to live in Timmins with all the memories of us. I left everything behind that would remind me of her so she could have it to remind her.

This was my first serious relationship and I just wanted to believe it would work. I learnt a few things out of this and now I know what my worth is. I now know what I'm willing and not willing to put up with.

Its ok to be hard on yourself. You need to prepare yourself for the next time a girl puts you in this position. I am not saying beat yourself up over it but yes you do need to learn from it. I would block her and walk away like she never existed. There would never be a chance of friendship or anything else. She doesn't deserve that.

Good luck.

Art.at.Heart

Many of us have been there unfortunately. You'll be better for it though. I wish you all the best after that nasty ordeal.

• Author
Marsattack0

I already cut her out now. Deleted her off my phone and everything.

I don't want to be friends with someone that hurts the people she says she cares about.

I allowed myself to be a doormat and I got walked all over.

Lesson learnt, time to move forward and to pick up where I left off in my hometown. I'll keep these wheels rolling, and will better myself. I know good things are to come.

Once again everyone thank you.

I just had to come back here to tell everyone that they were right but you live and learn right?

• Author
Marsattack0
I feel ya dude, going through this myself

I'm sorry to hear man. After realizing what everyone had advised me to do, I really wish I went ahead with the advice they had given.

Once a liar, always a liar. They will only tell the truth once they get caught.

I know personally I won't want to be with a person that's secretive, you're suppose to be in a relationship and communicate with one another.

She told me at the break up she had fallen out of love with me.

Why couldn't she tell me that before I finished inside of her? To me that's ****ed.

Protect your feelings and if your guts telling you something is up, it's most likely right.

JoeSmith357-1
I'm sorry to hear man. After realizing what everyone had advised me to do, I really wish I went ahead with the advice they had given.

Once a liar, always a liar. They will only tell the truth once they get caught.

I know personally I won't want to be with a person that's secretive, you're suppose to be in a relationship and communicate with one another.

She told me at the break up she had fallen out of love with me.

Why couldn't she tell me that before I finished inside of her? To me that's ****ed.

Protect your feelings and if your guts telling you something is up, it's most likely right.

As to the last part, as long as she's not pregnant who cares. My partner had an IUD, so that was never in the equation, at least I had that piece of mind that I would not get stuck with a boat anchor kid I didn't want, or someone else's kid (surprise, your girlfriend's kid is black, and you arent!)

• Author
Marsattack0

Well after I finished in her four days later she had her period.

Luckily I dodged a bullet.

I wasn't hoping for a dead anchor kid, I was hoping for us to start a family cause she's been the one that's been wanting a kid for a long time. I've been trying to focus on my goals but at the same time I was ready to start a family with her.

she's deleted off everything. She wanted to play mind games with me so I had to cut her out.