What's the worst date you've ever been on?

JasmineJones

I met a guy from OLD for coffee. After we got our coffee and chatted for about 5 minutes this women comes over and tells us how cute we look together. Then the guy tells me this woman is his mother.

• Like 2

Edited by Miss Peach

I had a date that was pretty much a non starter. It was an online thing and we'd chatted on the phone, then decided to meet. He came dressed in army combat gear and was around 350 pounds. I felt scared of him and I was rather uneasy. I said a few words and all the while I'm thinking, I can't visualise sleeping with this guy , he'd crush me. So I just said, I'm really sorry, I don't think this will work out and I have to go.

Who turns up for a date in camouflage gear....

• Like 1

Ok, you lot. I d thought I share one of my dates stories. This say worst date. I had about 3 with the same girl. The first one should of been a huge red flag but I wanted to give it a shot.

I start talking to a girl online. Was speaking to her for about two weeks and when we finally met. we had a good time. The chat flowed and it wasnt an awkward date we got on.

When we left the bar she said she had to go. I asked her you mean to the bathroom/toilet. "No I need to puke"! Sure enough she ran from me down a side street and threw up her entire nights drink contents. I was trying to be romantic so I held her hair while she was still throwing up. She then bursts into tears saying that I would never see her again because of what happened.

Second date and I meet her in a bar but she had been to a wedding reception earlier. We sit down and I start talking to her asking how her day went and how was the reception. She just sat there nodding her head trying to acknowledge my questions. Meanwhile everyone in the bar is now giving me daggers thinking I`m the bad boyfriend. So I take her outside to have a cigarette. I ask her whats going on and she mentions she is too drunk to speak. I call it a night and we try to get a taxi up the road. When we are just about to cross the road. She bursts into tears and everyone around me is tutting at me and cursing at me believing I had treated her badly. I ask whats wrong and if she is okay and she replies "Your going to dump me after this. Im sorry"!

So third date. At my place. I m easy going so I thought why not? Every deserves a chance. I make dinner and make indian food. Only to hear her shout from my living room. What that smell!? I shout back. Its indian food and she then tells me. I forgot to tell you I dont like indian food! With that she then asks for a bag, and you can guess. She threw up!

I sadly ghosted her after that as she was so hard work but I learned. Red flags are there for a reason.

stuff

WTF? Kudos for sticking it out but how do people like this exist.

Anyhoo. My worst was about, a sixth date, who invited me to a house party as her partner, where she proceeded to get a bit drunk, propose a game of spin the bottle (in our thirties) and embarrass herself and everyone present asking and answering questions of the filthiest most perverted nature (greatest unfulfilled sexual fantasy, sex with horses... which men present she would bang... showing everyone pics of herself with her tits out... talk of scat fetishism involving details that made I and everyone present ponder her level of familiarity... pedophilia and incest). We were very much "off again" forever after that, and as I understand it she stopped talking to those friends of hers and left the country shortly after.

I've had 2, first dates, where they detailed their personality disorders as a point of conversation (I love hearing about your BPD, do continue). I had one turn up obviously on some illegal substance and behave erratically. Had a second date with someone who turned up with a major black eye, claiming she'd got it swimming. Another second date mentioned having a boyfriend but him being "cool with her seeing others".

• Like 1