What's the worst date you've ever been on?

JasmineJones

• Author
JasmineJones

Two of my friends have also had some terrible dates:

One went on a date with a woman who got drunk and had sex with another guy in the restaurant's toilets, during the date

Another had second date sex with a cute guy. Unfortunately during sex he kept screaming out his own name. She burst out laughing, he lost his erection, pushed her away and walked out.

• Like 3
ManyDissapoint
I think my worst ever one was a 1st date with a guy who took me out on a scorching hot summer day. We went to a park. After a while I said I was hungry. He told me that the local places charged around £4 for a bowl of chips and that it was a frivolous way to spend money so he hoped I'd be happy to just go to McDonalds. I declined. He said he was sick of how thoughtless and indulgent "females" are when it comes to spending money on dining out and on clothes. Then he proceeded to tell me that although he thought I was hotter than my friend (who he worked with in the same office) he would be more than happy to have had sex with my friend if she offered. I sat there, speechless, plotting my escape from the park. But he continued. He told me that his kids were at their mother's house that afternoon and he said "let's just go back to my house and f*ck like animals." His final comment before I walked away was "I want to feel your c*nt around my c*ck."
nvm no church on sunday

nvm

Edited by ManyDissapoint

I've had the usual tale from being a teenager when instead of telling me he wasn't interested, a guy stood me up instead after inviting me out. Then I've had dates where the guy has turned up late. I've met the odd strange guy over time but I don't consider those bad experiences as they weren't bad people.

Hmm..worst ones...that's probably when I went on a date with a cosmetic surgeon. We went out for burgers and he proceeded to tell me how my face could be surgically altered for it to be more attractive. Then I said I was going home and he said he was getting the same train as me (oh great I thought). Then he started being really weird and tried to get me to get off the train with him to go with him, even grabbing my left breast. Then the train conductor came around to ask me if I was okay. Afterwards, he found me and tried to add me on Facebook.

I was also on a date with a guy last year and he was absolutely lovely although we were more friends than boyfriend and girlfriend. Anyway while we were on the date, another guy in the pub who I knew from school came over and propositioned me, saying "How many men have you slept with?" and then said "I want to ride you like seabiscuit". I told him to get lost and that was that but I was disappointed that the man I was on a date with didn't do anything to defend me.

I've had the usual tale from being a teenager when instead of telling me he wasn't interested, a guy stood me up instead after inviting me out. Then I've had dates where the guy has turned up late. I've met the odd strange guy over time but I don't consider those bad experiences as they weren't bad people.

Hmm..worst ones...that's probably when I went on a date with a cosmetic surgeon. We went out for burgers and he proceeded to tell me how my face could be surgically altered for it to be more attractive. Then I said I was going home and he said he was getting the same train as me (oh great I thought). Then he started being really weird and tried to get me to get off the train with him to go with him, even grabbing my left breast. Then the train conductor came around to ask me if I was okay. Afterwards, he found me and tried to add me on Facebook.

I was also on a date with a guy last year and he was absolutely lovely although we were more friends than boyfriend and girlfriend. Anyway while we were on the date, another guy in the pub who I knew from school came over and propositioned me, saying "How many men have you slept with?" and then said "I want to ride you like seabiscuit". I told him to get lost and that was that but I was disappointed that the man I was on a date with didn't do anything to defend me.

Or you could say, glad it happened, I didn't have to waste my time on a wuss.

ManyDissapoint

breakfast date. she got up to use the toilet about 7 times. drugs / vomiting from the looks. I had more of a date with her untouched blueberry muffin.

• Like 1
  • Author
JasmineJones
breakfast date. she got up to use the toilet about 7 times. drugs / vomiting from the looks. I had more of a date with her untouched blueberry muffin.

This is so funny

• Like 1
Wow, stay classy dude. :eek:

Years ago I decided to have sex w/a guy (second date I believe) who seemed initially like he'd be a winner, but when the time came it went bad fast. It wasn't that he was really bad in bed (from what I saw), but we started in doggy on my bed and I have a mirror there to the side, and I looked back and saw him flexing (muscle pose) in the mirror. So I was like "um, what are you doing?" And he said sth like "don't worry about it" and wanted to go on, but that turned me off completely so I calmly got out of bed and shut it down. He didn't really want to go so I had to hurt his feelings and literally threw him out in the end. :p

I can't even fathom that, just WTF but... :laugh:

Men. :eek:

fitnessfan365
Years ago I decided to have sex w/a guy (second date I believe) who seemed initially like he'd be a winner, but when the time came it went bad fast. It wasn't that he was really bad in bed (from what I saw), but we started in doggy on my bed and I have a mirror there to the side, and I looked back and saw him flexing (muscle pose) in the mirror. So I was like "um, what are you doing?" And he said sth like "don't worry about it" and wanted to go on, but that turned me off completely so I calmly got out of bed and shut it down. He didn't really want to go so I had to hurt his feelings and literally threw him out in the end. :p

You obviously haven't seen American Psycho. He was embracing his inner Patrick Bateman. :D

Mine was w/an ex GF. Her best friend wanted to see one of the Twilight movies w/her. So last minute my ex says "I know you hate Twilight, but I want you to meet my best friend, so come with us tonight". A best friend intro is important so I agree.

On the way over I get car sick (her driving was terrible). I mention I'm not feeling well when we park. She just takes off towards the mall making me catch up to her. After waiting in line FOREVER with her never once asking me how I was feeling, it's our turn to get tickets. Now I'm thinking my ex will pay because it was her invite/idea and I came for her. Yet she just stands there. I continue to wait for her to pay. After a few minutes of this, I finally have to pull out my wallet b/c people in line are saying to hurry up. I say "I thought you'd pay for tonight because it was your invite and I only came for you". Se says "I don't have any money." I ask "How would you have come if I didn't go?" She says "I wouldn't have been able to". After hearing she used me, I was ready to refund my ticket, tell her to catch a ride home w/her friend, and walk out. But she had driven, and it was a midnight show. So everyone that I knew who could've picked me up was asleep, and the theater was like 45 minutes away from my place. So a cab ride would've been expensive. I decide to stay and remain calm as best as I could.

We go in and she races off to start talking to her best friend. Once again, I have to catch up. After ten minutes of standing there with my ex never introducing me, I finally say I'm going to get a water because I still don't feel well. Does my ex wait in line w/me to check on how I'm feeling? Nope. She leaves me hanging, goes into the theater w/her best friend, and makes me track them down. So I take my seat, and they're still talking on and on with my ex STILL not introducing me. Finally when they stop talking long enough to catch a breath, I have to introduce myself. After the movie (torture) as we were walking out my ex never thanked me for her ticket or for coming out. Due to the fact that she displayed some of the most selfish, non caring, and using behavior I'd ever seen, I broke up w/her the next day.

Edited by fitnessfan365
  • Like 3

I'm not sure which one is worst, but the following have all been bad:

This was a first date from Match. She had a few martini's already and barely touched her food. A guy at the bar bought her a long island while I was in the bathroom. I told her it was not a good idea to drink it. She didn't listen. I ended up driving her home (fortunately in her car) and she threw up on me.

Another first date from Match. She wore jeans so tight that she had to undo the top buttons to sit down. She took out her phone and started showing me pictures of her in a bikini and kept commenting on how hot she was. I said "Narcissistic much?", but she didn't know what that meant. The entire conversation had two themes: How hot she was and words she didn't understand.

A third date from Match. We went to a club with a mechanical bull. She got drunk and decided to ride it. I ended up taking her to the emergency room after she fell off and landed on her face. She had some pretty hefty dental bills after that night.

• Like 3

Met a guy online. Seemed to be ok so we agreed to meet for drinks. We live in an area with a million bars. He asked for a suggestion and he said no to all three of my suggestions. I gave up and asked him his preference and he said Red Lobster. I was a little surprised but said what the heck. I walk into the restaurant and he doesn't look like his picture. Yikes!

But I am going to get through it so we sit down. Some poor kid comes to our table and asks for our order. I ask for a gin and tonic and he asks for a Pepsi. The kid asks us if we want anything to eat. My date asks the kid what he would recommend like we were at at Michelin rated restaurant. The kid looks at me with pity and says the appetizer sampler platter.

We start talking or I should say he starts talking and never stops. And all he talks about is his girlfriend with whom he had broken up. Given his pain I had assumed it had been recent. Nope, it had been 4 years.

Food comes and he digs in like a baby racoon at feeding time. He grabs one of those shrimp, drags it through the cocktail sauce with great gusto. Does he put it in his mouth. Hell no. He uses it as an implement to accentuate his gestures while he talks. Seriously. I am wearing a cashmere sweater and using my napkin as a shield as cocktail sauce is flying everywhere. He finally took a big smacking bite of that poor now limp shrimp and then double dipped his way through the rest of that platter. I didn't touch a thing. I just drank my gin and tonic and prayed for sweet oblivion which never came.

Finally the end comes. He Told me he thought our date went really well and wanted to know if I wanted to see him again. I said no, that I didn't think we were a good fit. He glared at me, looked at the bill and said my share was $11. All I had was one drink. I handed him a $20. He took my $20, shoved it in his pocket, and pulled out his credit card. No change for me...haha.

Now you may ask our ages thinking this tool had to be a teenager that didn't know any better. Nope, he was in his late 40's.

As we were walking out the door he mentioned he had been having car trouble and my life flashed before my eyes. I ran to my car so fast and peeled out of that parking lot that I don't think my feet even touched the ground as I was running. That was 5 years ago and I still have nightmares about it. Still can't eat shrimp.

• Like 9

I'm trying to see a pattern in all these bad dates. It sounds like a lot of people out there are just trying too hard or trying to do too much. If folks would just relax, be themselves, and genuinely try to get to know the other person, there might be fewer bad dates.

Edited by oberkeat
Met a guy online. Seemed to be ok so we agreed to meet for drinks. We live in an area with a million bars. He asked for a suggestion and he said no to all three of my suggestions. I gave up and asked him his preference and he said Red Lobster. I was a little surprised but said what the heck. I walk into the restaurant and he doesn't look like his picture. Yikes!

But I am going to get through it so we sit down. Some poor kid comes to our table and asks for our order. I ask for a gin and tonic and he asks for a Pepsi. The kid asks us if we want anything to eat. My date asks the kid what he would recommend like we were at at Michelin rated restaurant. The kid looks at me with pity and says the appetizer sampler platter.

We start talking or I should say he starts talking and never stops. And all he talks about is his girlfriend with whom he had broken up. Given his pain I had assumed it had been recent. Nope, it had been 4 years.

Food comes and he digs in like a baby racoon at feeding time. He grabs one of those shrimp, drags it through the cocktail sauce with great gusto. Does he put it in his mouth. Hell no. He uses it as an implement to accentuate his gestures while he talks. Seriously. I am wearing a cashmere sweater and using my napkin as a shield as cocktail sauce is flying everywhere. He finally took a big smacking bite of that poor now limp shrimp and then double dipped his way through the rest of that platter. I didn't touch a thing. I just drank my gin and tonic and prayed for sweet oblivion which never came.

Finally the end comes. He Told me he thought our date went really well and wanted to know if I wanted to see him again. I said no, that I didn't think we were a good fit. He glared at me, looked at the bill and said my share was $11. All I had was one drink. I handed him a $20. He took my $20, shoved it in his pocket, and pulled out his credit card. No change for me...haha.

Now you may ask our ages thinking this tool had to be a teenager that didn't know any better. Nope, he was in his late 40's.

As we were walking out the door he mentioned he had been having car trouble and my life flashed before my eyes. I ran to my car so fast and peeled out of that parking lot that I don't think my feet even touched the ground as I was running. That was 5 years ago and I still have nightmares about it. Still can't eat shrimp.

I think baby raccoon's are cute, albeit I never saw one at feeding time. I love these stories so here is mine to add to the list:

A few years ago I dated a woman a handful of times always meeting at various places for dinner and the like. She met all the criteria, divorced for an adequate amount of time, well educated, hard working, attentive parent etc... She invited me over for dinner which I thought was lovely and appropriate after going out 5 or 6 times and I was quite appreciative.

She told me earlier in the day that she had taken the day off from work to prepare and claimed to be an excellent cook. So I show up at the appointed time walk in and begin making small talk in the kitchen as I opened the wine I had brought. It is then I begin to notice how filthy the floor is. I am not talking just dust or a little dirt but rather animal hair, food particles, and what I thought were rodent droppings. Now I immediately start thinking to myself didn't you take the day off from work? Wouldn't you clean, at the very least the parts of the house where your guest might be? But that was just the beginning.

I excuse myself and ask to use the restroom as I felt compelled to wash my hands. In the bathroom was a litter box overflowing with what can only be described as Michigan's own Mt. Everest of cat ****. So at this point I use my foot to open the lid to the toilet and I only hope it was one of her kids who used it last and forgot to flush. At this point I decided I was not putting anything from that house in my mouth so I pretended to gag and make vomiting sounds loud enough that she could her. After a few minutes I splashed some water on my face to make it look like I was sweating and said I was ill and needed to leave.

Never talked to her again but at least I didn't get food poisoning!

• Like 3
I'm trying to see a pattern in all these bad dates. It sounds like a lot of people out there are just trying too hard or trying to do too much. If folks would just relax, be themselves, and genuinely try to get to know the other person, there might be fewer bad dates.

Oh, but then we wouldn't have these hysterical stories!!

My second worst date - a gentleman I'd seen around, in the library, in the supermarket, we'd give each other little lingering glances and shy smiles. Finally, he sits next to me while I'm at the library computer, gave me his number, says let's go for coffee. Outside the coffee place, he says he doesn't like coffee and let's go into the museum. Um, OK, fine. Leads me into the dimly-lit taxidermy zone. I'm surrounded by stuffed dead animals with creepy eyes. To me that is more a thing schoolboys with boogers are interested in seeing on a day out, not women on first dates. He takes his coat off, and out comes an enormous fug-cloud of the most appalling B.O. I ever smelled in my life. People were looking as if to say, Jesus, and were giving me pitying glances...

I made a lot of not-so-subtle-moves to end the date early and just get the hell away. Outside, I hold out my hand to shake, say thank you / I'm going now, when suddenly he grabs me into a hug, way too close and tight, I'm fainting from stink and shock and just WTF, then he puts his hand on my arse, squeezes it, and then lands a slithery, repulsive, cold, limp-lettuce kiss on my bottom lip. Speechless, I just walk away very quickly, feeling semi-violated :p. I dread to think how it must have looked to any random onlookers, hilarious I should think.

He was in his 40s and a handsome guy, well dressed. You wouldn't have thought in a million years he would be like that. Life is bloody weird sometimes.

Edited by Disconnect
Typo
  • Like 3

I'm seeing perverts and poor hygiene/uncleanliness.

• Like 1

A first date in a theater with a woman my age. At first I didnt undestand some terrible smell. Are we close to a sewer? No it was bad breath. Horrible bad breath. I couldnt even kiss her good bye and thankfully never heard of her again.

A first date in a theater with a woman my age. At first I didnt undestand some terrible smell. Are we close to a sewer? No it was bad breath. Horrible bad breath. I couldnt even kiss her good bye and thankfully never heard of her again.

Maybe she just needed it pointed out to her that she has that problem, she could have been a great gal and all she needed was better oral hygiene.

We were both 18, met through mutual friends, kind of a weird guy but also pretty cool and lead singer of some local band. Went to Nandos (UK). He only paid for himself (okay... Fine I mean it was 2013 I suppose!) and then we went to a small cocktail bar that was empty. Suddenly two of his mates show up "out of no where" and suddenly I'm told we're all going clubbing. :laugh: Queue me wtfing internally, said I had to go meet a friend and b-lined it to the car park.

Hooked up again with this guy a few months later regardles

2 years ago I was pretty stupid but I was enjoying being able to legally drink and club and I've got a pretty few horrifying stories about people I met during that one year of 18 year old bleach blondeness

We were both 18, met through mutual friends, kind of a weird guy but also pretty cool and lead singer of some local band. Went to Nandos (UK). He only paid for himself (okay... Fine I mean it was 2013 I suppose!) and then we went to a small cocktail bar that was empty. Suddenly two of his mates show up "out of no where" and suddenly I'm told we're all going clubbing. :laugh: Queue me wtfing internally, said I had to go meet a friend and b-lined it to the car park.
This is a pretty tame "worst date" story. You can do better. Try again.
  • Like 1
This is a pretty tame "worst date" story. You can do better. Try again.

Right. Sorry. Left out the part where he chased me around Nandos trying to suck on my toes!

It's tame, and I've read worse, but I guess I wanted to share my experience. I found his friends showing up to take him clubbing half way through the date was awkward, that's all!

• Like 1
Anyway while we were on the date, another guy in the pub who I knew from school came over and propositioned me, saying "How many men have you slept with?" and then said "I want to ride you like seabiscuit". I told him to get lost and that was that but I was disappointed that the man I was on a date with didn't do anything to defend me.

Sounds like the daily goings on from a pub in Kilmarnock lol

• Like 1
todreaminblue

any first date where my breasts are treated like kentucky fried chicken and manhandled.....actually any date not just first...but when it happens on a first....its more than just inappropriate.....shows exactly what they think my worth is to them...and they are wrong to feel that way...this happens quite a lot on dates.....its why i dont date much and prefer to know who i am dating..deb

I had a woman tell me she wanted a baby soon on a first date does that count as a bad date?

I've got a friend like this. She is about 41 and on a first date with a man she will say to him "I'm desperately looking to settle down, marry and have a child before it's too late."

Then she wonders why most men either never call her again or have sex with her and then never call her again after the sex.

• Like 1

Worst date ever was a real estate agent. Very pretty lady, seemed intelligent well put together. I was wrong, she was as thick as a 2x4. First date she seems upset so I inquire why. She says it's nothing and runs off to the bathroom. By this point dinner had arrived and she returns in tears. The staff at the restaurant were concerned, actually I got the feeling from them I'd done something wrong. So I ask again at this point she's causing a scene. She blurbs out "her bf.." and my mind cut off at that point. I interrupt her and ask.. what bf we met on a dating site! If your with someone what are you doing here? She claimed she just wanted to make new friends. I told her you don't claim to be single on a dating site then go on a "date" if you just wanted to be friends. The crying continued for a few more minutes. She left again to go to bathroom and returned more composed. I told her I'd have left already if I hadn't of driven her over there. I drove her home and ignored all texts and emails from her afterwards.