For men having trouble attracting women—how to attract women

popcornpuff

I wonder why it seems more men struggle to know how to attract women than the other way around

Conditioned tradition.

Hunter gatherer.

Me Tarzan, you Jane.

It's still very much the viewpoint for many that men should be the ones to 'lead the way'.

I don't personally agree with that, I'd like to point out, but when it comes to questions about texting first, suggesting dates/locations, paying for the meal, (there seems to be a difference of opinions certainly, but) it's accepted in some quarters that the guy will do the 'leg-work'....

BronzeAgeJaeger217
Conditioned tradition.

Hunter gatherer.

Me Tarzan, you Jane.

It's still very much the viewpoint for many that men should be the ones to 'lead the way'.

I don't personally agree with that, I'd like to point out, but when it comes to questions about texting first, suggesting dates/locations, paying for the meal, (there seems to be a difference of opinions certainly, but) it's accepted in some quarters that the guy will do the 'leg-work'....

ya, I know railing against it obviously will never change it but I personally, hate, despise, loathe people who have the viewpoint or mindset that men have it easier because we are the initiators.

• Author
Good stuff.

Now how do you keep their interest after that?

How do you make them answer texts/calls?

How do you avoid the fade away?

I've had to where women approach me, it's all good then and there, even the next day, but then comes the fade away. *shrugs

You're definitely doing something right if you have women approaching you. What are you saying to them in your calls and texts?

What I noticed about OP: men are still unrealistic about what women look like. The vast majority of women do not look like that girl. I don't even know if that girl looks like that girl. I've seen models without makeup and they look more normal. There are some gorgeous women in real life though... but lighting and photoshop goes a long way in transforming women into some Barbie doll-looking caricatures.

If you're complaining because you can't attract a girl who looks like her, then you don't really have anything to complain about. But be okay with being single until you get one.

Good luck.

• Author
What I noticed about OP: men are still unrealistic about what women look like. The vast majority of women do not look like that girl. I don't even know if that girl looks like that girl.

I'm going to be honest and say that I agree with this. This picture was supposedly taken during a chance encounter at a coffee shop, but I find it a bit hard to believe that the author would snap someone's picture first and then go talk to them.

I'm with TM here....

While the one guy is going about it the way the OP states. the minute an aloof and tatted up guy that looks like Pauly D walks by, she is biting her lip and staring him down like a dog on a raw roast beef...

...and the first guy is standing there like a dumbell while she off in dreamland..

Seems too contrived...Good looking women see right through that...Better be bringing more to the table,,,

IMO. that type of approach only works on shy and awkward women that dont often get male attention...

TFY

So how exactly should you approach a woman in this situation?

impatiently_patient
I'm going to be honest and say that I agree with this. This picture was supposedly taken during a chance encounter at a coffee shop, but I find it a bit hard to believe that the author would snap someone's picture first and then go talk to them.

Stock photo.