He says I raped him.

I'm with ya Sex Kitten.

Sounds like you DID have intentions of going in there and scrogging him, Cherry7up. You can't pull the little line of going to get your purse by me. You want your ex back. YOU WANT HIM! You went in there to have sex with him.

He probably regretted having sex with you, and maybe has even felt repulsed by it. Doesn't make you a rapist, but I think you did go into that room with the intentions of banging him. YOU took the initiative to even KICK PEOPLE OUT OF THE ROOM! NOT HIM! Obviously you were not as drunk as him, or he would have been the one to go lock the door and kick people out.

Again, I am not saying you raped him at all. But had you been a guy instead, I bet you would be in serious trouble right now.

And yes, you can still become aroused even when raped. You can't help your bodily reactions to stimulation. But you know what they say about men saying they are raped by women? "You can't push a wheelbarrel up a hill" (or something like that).

Let's face it. Men who are raped at gunpoint by women is probably less than one in a million. Unless the woman is physically stronger than the man, it just doesn't happen. Men are stronger than women. That is why it's nearly impossible to believe that a woman could rape a man. It's almost laughable to even hear that!

I'm jumping from one thing to the next. You only want to go to that party to see your ex, you can't fool me. You want his a** and it obviously doesn't matter what he says or does to you, you will still be there. Ever seen Fatal Attraction? You seem a little obsessed....

Originally posted by XNemesisX

I'm jumping from one thing to the next. You only want to go to that party to see your ex, you can't fool me. You want his a** and it obviously doesn't matter what he says or does to you, you will still be there. Ever seen Fatal Attraction? You seem a little obsessed....

and can i get an aaaaaamen?!

• Author

Wow. That's just cruel.

For a place that's supposed to be about support, some folks are pretty well...unsupportive.

At any rate, I know what my intentions were. In fact, us boffing was pretty much #1 on the list of things I did NOT want happening that night. Yeah, I kicked one person out of the room when I realized my clothes were being pulled off. I was BEYOND ****faced (stupid, totally don't have anyone to blame but myself for that.)

And why is it so wrong to want to go to a party that I was invited to? In all honesty, I'd rather it if HE didn't even show up at all. But I really don't see where getting on with my life and hanging out with my friends regardless of his bull**** is pathetic.

I would think that's a pretty stand up thing to do.

Originally posted by cherry7up

Wow. That's just cruel.

For a place that's supposed to be about support, some folks are pretty well...unsupportive.

At any rate, I know what my intentions were. In fact, us boffing was pretty much #1 on the list of things I did NOT want happening that night. Yeah, I kicked one person out of the room when I realized my clothes were being pulled off. I was BEYOND ****faced (stupid, totally don't have anyone to blame but myself for that.)

And why is it so wrong to want to go to a party that I was invited to? In all honesty, I'd rather it if HE didn't even show up at all. But I really don't see where getting on with my life and hanging out with my friends regardless of his bull**** is pathetic.

I would think that's a pretty stand up thing to do.

hey, i and many others supported you for quite a while. i still support that you're not a rapist. but i stopped waving flags for you when i realized your attention and immaturity issues.

you're not getting the point, but i am beginning to understand why you're not getting the point.

good luck. you're going to need need it.

scarlyjones

yeah,........i think its pretty obvious that "drama" is pretty important in your life. Not going to this party would be you missing a chance to be involved in some real GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD drama. THats not something you wanna miss. Ive been there. You're human. Geez,..atleast admit it.

WithOrWithoutYou

What you described having could probably best be referred to as "mutually drunken goodbye-birthday sex with an ex", and is certainly not rape. When is the last time you heard of a rape victim willingly going down on his incredibly drunk female perpetrator after having intercourse? Sheesh. Your ex needs to grow up, but don't be too terribly hard on him, since he really may not remember. It sounds like maybe his friends are pushing him to call it something that it wasn't based on what you have said. Yes, it was bad, and unfortunate, because had both of you been sober, it would probably not have happened. Yes, it probably should not have happened. It was, from what you describe, however, consensual, and not rape.

Well...I do definitely doubt that anyone would go down on somebody they felt was raping them. But it did remind me of something I read about once. A convicted rapist/murderer was saying that while he was raping his victims they enjoyed it, but he did kill them afterward. :(

Messed up....

Rape is a violent act, not a sexual one. It's all about domination and violence.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Craig

How about this mixwell, you are walking home from the bar one night and three women with guns force you into a nearby field and rape you, taking turns mounting you. Maybe they are so ugly to you that you are not sexually aroused but that doesn't stop them. They hold a knife to your nut sack and the intense fear causes you to get an erection.

um...you just described an old urban legend called "aids mary"

This initial story makes me shake my head and just backs up my belief that they need to do something about alcohol...it is so amazing how it is the people who shouldnt be drinking who are the biggest drinkers. Man.

Alcohol=one of the worst inventions ever. It'd be cool to see how people would be if there was no alcohol. If only it could happen....:(

Originally posted by mixwell

umm why would a guy complain about getting laid ?? how do you rape a guy ?? i mean seriously? ? is he a homosexual or what ?? i wouldnt complain one bit if my ex "raped" me.. how could a guy refuse sex ? haha thats a first !!

I am a guy and I could easily refuse sex with a female...and I'm not gay. Want to know my secret? I'm not obsessed with sex. I focus more of my time doing more advanced things than sticking (or thinking about sticking) my penis into fleshy holes.

Originally posted by SexKitten

um...you just described an old urban legend called "aids mary"

Actually the story came from page 4 of The Cape Times dated Mar. 9, 2004. :)