"Must put God first!" in dating profiles

LookAtThisPOst

• Author
LookAtThisPOst
Heh, I've always thought it interesting how church lady types are able to carry on active sex lives outside of the narrowly defined conditions under which it's is acceptable in the eyes of God/church. Some like to feign powerlessness under the influence of kisses on the neck and sweet words whispered in her ear, and other's just say, God knows I love to phukk... let's get it on.

My religious girlfriend (MRGF for those who can't read longhand) would vacillate between the two... plus occasional vows of chastity. Basically she knows that in the adult world you can't snag a boyfriend without some serious fornicatin' (SABWSSF). Three shots of tequila and the words that would flow out of that woman's mouth would embarrass Jimmy Swaggart.

We got naked within a few hours of first meeting, purely by accident mind you, when she offered to let me lie down and take a little afternoon nap with her.

But then it would come time for confession... apparently she didn't hold anything back there either! And then I'd accompany her to Sunday services and for long time I just had no idea why that priest was scowling at me so intensely. Then about two months in the priest started gaining traction and she offered me a relationship based on chastity before marriage... well, I declined and told her we hadn't done enough fornicatin' for me to be sufficiently hooked. She tried again eight months later and... still not sufficiently hooked (SNSH).

And so it went for nearly two years. The only thing I'm really sure of is that I don't get along very well with priests.

Funny you mention that. I'm kind of curious why your g/f didn't partake in any Singles Ministries events, granted her church even had one. But I know some churches have their own singles functions/ after church social events or BBQ's on the holiday weekends.

Some of the single men in the group would start to see their "crushes" personal interests in certain women start to date outside their church...as "their women" were moving into the secular world of dating. It irritated some of them as they would start to bring their boyfriends to church related social functions.

In the ladies defense though, I hear how the selection of men in their church...well...according to the women they were somewhat socially awkward men. They didn't dress right or didn't "tuck in their shirts". They either looked unpresentable or just came off as weird to some of the women.

That the men weren't really in touch with keeping up with fashion either. (The city near me is rather fashion conscious)

Interesting.....

I am a Christian, and my faith is important to me.

But ya know...I've never been on a date with Jesus, had a "crush" on Jesus, or made out with Jesus in the back of a car.

I find the "Jesus is my boyfriend" phrase infantile and offensive.

If her profile put you off, don't date her. I'm not sure what the problem is or why someone else's profile is an issue.

I think the question was asked, so as to know how to better word a profile, in such a way as to attract the sort of person you're looking for but without being so strict that you turn away people that still could be a match.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
response to deleted post redacted ~6