He wants to have sex on first date,should i cancel?

Mizz Layta

I deleted number , I'm done with him

He will probably try again at some point, so be ready for that. Personally, I ignore and delete any texts from numbers not in my phone, unless they identify themselves as someone I want to talk to.

Since you've done this before , may I ask why you didn't want a relationship with those type girls? I always wonder why some guys would just want me for sex but then get into relationship with someone else.Its hard not to take it personally :( I had fwb years ago, I thought I could handle it.I ended up feeling used and resentful.Not to mention the guy got a gf few years later when I called it off.Its like "what does she have that I don't"Lol

If a guy approaches you for something casual, it's either because that's all he wants period, or he doesn't consider you up to his standards (looks, mostly) for a relationship.

Since you've done this before , may I ask why you didn't want a relationship with those type girls?

Although they were pretty and blonde (my type) they were also fat (not my type). I can't introduce a fat girl to my friends/family as a gf, no way. Also they didn't give off a gf-material vibe anyway.

• Author

To be honest, I was in denial. I just didn't want to accept that he just want sex.hence why I stayed in contact in him despite bringing up sex during our first convo.It is what it is

If bringing up sex during your first conversation didn't raise a huge red flag, I'm not sure you should be dating. You haven't portrayed yourself to be a morally bankrupt wh*re. Expect and demand more is my only advice.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

If you have to ask strangers on the internet whether or not you should have sex with a stranger from your phone, you might want to just sit down and have a little rethink. Not to be cruel or rude but really. This situation is a bit sideways..

Just looking to hear other people insights

Edited by Mizz Layta

I see this a lot, the woman knows the guy just wants sex, but she hopes that will change when they meet because he ticks off everything on her list. NO IT DOESN'T CHANGE. Guys will do and say anything to get sex, BUT you are the one that has all the control, you can say no thanks and be done with it.

You stood up for yourself, took control and said no thanks. Good for you. When you have respect for yourself and strength, you will find a man that respects you for that. Keep looking.

• Like 3

At least prostitutes get paid for sex, people who have sex on the first date do it for free. meaning it is worst than being a prostitute. Have some self respect and do not do it. Make the guy work hard for it, maybe once you both into the relationship a few months then go ahead. But don't let a complete stranger posses your body idk I think it is disgusting.

• Like 2

I was a bit surprised by some responses here. Even if you did just want sex from him, I don't think it is wise to rush in when you are still strangers. He could be anyone. Even just for a fling, fwb, whatever, you should take a bit of time to get to know the person and build some trust, doesn't matter how horny you are.

Glad OP came to her senses anyway.

• Like 1
I have been talking to this guy that I met last week. He gave me his number and I decided to text him to see what's up. We arranged to meet up today. I asked him what we are doing yesterday and he just said we will figure it out.

Then he suggested we have a little fun when we meet. He started asking me what things I like doing. I didn't know what he was talking about so I asked him to be more specific. He then said sex and started explaining in graphic detail what he wants to do in bed.

I told him that I want to meet and hangout for bit to see then see where the night leads us. He said ,sure its up to me. I am just not sure at this point, I was open to get to know each other first and it leads to sex then great, not just hook up I don't want to feel like piece of meat. On the other hand I am excited to see him

should I cancel

If you do not want to be used for sex, cancel.

How brazen of him! But at least you know upfront and can make an informed decision.

If he uses you for sex you at least won't be surprised or shouldn't be if that is ALL it is.

If a guy said this to me, he'd never hear from me again. No goodbye, no nothing, just silence forever on my part. A man truly interested in you wouldn't do this, trust me. He would want to play his cards right, take you on a proper date, get to know you, not ask what kind of fun sex you are interested in meeting up for the first time you go out :sick:. This is purely a hook up dear.

• Like 2
I have been talking to this guy that I met last week. He gave me his number and I decided to text him to see what's up. We arranged to meet up today. I asked him what we are doing yesterday and he just said we will figure it out.

Then he suggested we have a little fun when we meet. He started asking me what things I like doing. I didn't know what he was talking about so I asked him to be more specific. He then said sex and started explaining in graphic detail what he wants to do in bed.

I told him that I want to meet and hangout for bit to see then see where the night leads us. He said ,sure its up to me. I am just not sure at this point, I was open to get to know each other first and it leads to sex then great, not just hook up I don't want to feel like piece of meat. On the other hand I am excited to see him

should I cancel

Why are you excited to see him? He sounds like a douche.

• Like 1
This guy isn't interested in anything serious with you. He waited for you to ask him out, then immediately set the scene for a hookup. If he really liked and respected you, he would have asked you on a proper date. You're better off without him. I would definitely cancel. He's basically talking to you like you're a prostitute he expects to fulfill his menu of service requests.

Yeah but annoyingly he doesn't seem to be offering any money.

there is a difference between really hitting it off on the first date on multiple levels, having sex, and then continuing to date and developing an actual relationship, and arranging a booty call on the first meeting.

Countless couples have had a first date where they were going into it with an open mind and no expectations and hit it off on multiple levels, had sex, and then kept seeing each other and kept developing their relationship and basically lived happily ever after.

This dude was making arrangments for a booty call and when it started to look to him like she may be dragging her feet and wanting it to be a legitimate date, he bailed.

There is a mountain of difference between two meeting for a legitimate date and having enough chemistry and attraction that they have sex and then continue to see each other and connect on multiple levels, vs someone that is just out for a quick hook up, which this guy obviously was.

• Like 1
Ijustdon'tgetit
Since you've done this before , may I ask why you didn't want a relationship with those type girls? I always wonder why some guys would just want me for sex but then get into relationship with someone else.Its hard not to take it personally :( I had fwb years ago, I thought I could handle it.I ended up feeling used and resentful.Not to mention the guy got a gf few years later when I called it off.Its like "what does she have that I don't"Lol

Sex does not make a man fall in love with you. I get the feeling from your posts you think sex will do that for a man just because in your experience, you get attached with sex. If a man can't fall in love with all of you without sex, then you have no foundation for love or a relationship.

HeartbrokenNewbie

Just had the misfortune of one of these myself this weekend.. I was going to cancel too but after him apologising & insisting he wasn't after one thing I went.. he spent the entire time complimenting me, acting like I was the most amazing girl.. just to try & get his end away, he's not a man he's a little boy so do what I done & tell him to go play with his Thomas the tank somewhere else! x This has disaster written all over it! x

• Like 1