I'm married but want to get my guy friend to have sex with me

maymaymay

I think you're probably harming your chances with this guy due to your fervor .... the text you posted here reads a little crazy and obsessive. Most guys struggle with maintaining control when opportunity's staring them right in the face, but if he gets the sense that you're a straight up loose canon, he might run the other way regardless of whether he might otherwise be compelled to get with you.

If you really want advice on how to do it, I think a much more subtle approach would be more effective. Or you could try to bowl him over with sexuality (text him your boobs, etc.), but you still won't likely have success that way if you've got a streak of crazy running thru all your efforts. (Unless he's equally off the wall, but it doesn't sound like he is.)

Let's say you do this and your husband finds out. What is he likely to do about it, and are you okay with those consequences? What if he is already cheating on you? Is it okay as long as you don't find out, or would you think it's fine because it's just a little fun?

• Author
I'm glad it's opened YOUR eyes to a less black and white view of marriage. But it didn't do anything to your husbands. Acting on your impulse will be intentionally hurting your husband. If you truly love and care for him, you won't do it.

When you got married, you agreed to this whole monogomy thing. If you didn't want that then you shouldn't have gotten married.

I was 22. I come from a family of divorce. I got married because I love my husband and he doesn't believe in premarital coitus.

So cheating is only understandable if my significant other is a jerk?

What the heck? I have to be beat or abused before I can.accept finding another man physically attractive? That's messed up.

Sorry but I don't believe you when you said you have told your husband what you want to do. You would have INCLUDED that in your original post but instead you talked about morality and ethics. Just doesn't pass the smell test.

You didn't write your post only because you found some guy physically attractive and decided to tell us all about it. You wrote your post because you are on a mission to bang his brains out as a married woman and you will stop at nothing to do it. Who hasn't found others to be attracted while being married? However if everyone followed your train of thought then every married man and woman would be having affairs and the world would be one big swingers club.

Anywho I find this post very interesting not only because of what you want to do but just another example of how Facebook friends can easily lead to infidelity. I caught my wife in a similar situation and a few friendly chats quickly led to some inappropriate chats. If it wasn't for the other guy stopping the chats who knows what would have happened as my wife clearly had a lack of boundaries. Wait - what is your name again? Maybe this IS my wife :)

• Like 1
  • Author
I think you're probably harming your chances with this guy due to your fervor .... the text you posted here reads a little crazy and obsessive. Most guys struggle with maintaining control when opportunity's staring them right in the face, but if he gets the sense that you're a straight up loose canon, he might run the other way regardless of whether he might otherwise be compelled to get with you.

If you really want advice on how to do it, I think a much more subtle approach would be more effective. Or you could try to bowl him over with sexuality (text him your boobs, etc.), but you still won't likely have success that way if you've got a streak of crazy running thru all your efforts. (Unless he's equally off the wall, but it doesn't sound like he is.)

Thanks. Sound advice. :)

• Author
Sorry but I don't believe you when you said you have told your husband what you want to do. You would have INCLUDED that in your original post but instead you talked about morality and ethics. Just doesn't pass the smell test.

You didn't write your post only because you found some guy physically attractive and decided to tell us all about it. You wrote your post because you are on a mission to bang his brains out as a married woman and you will stop at nothing to do it. Who hasn't found others to be attracted while being married? However if everyone followed your train of thought then every married man and woman would be having affairs and the world would be one big swingers club.

Anywho I find this post very interesting not only because of what you want to do but just another example of how Facebook friends can easily lead to infidelity. I caught my wife in a similar situation and a few friendly chats quickly led to some inappropriate chats. If it wasn't for the other guy stopping the chats who knows what would have happened as my wife clearly had a lack of boundaries. Wait - what is your name again? Maybe this IS my wife :)

Hahahaha. Not unless you have three kids and been married 10 yrs.

• Author

Yes I want to screw the other guy. Yes I'm acting a bit crazy. But its crazy he wouldn't jump at free sex. It makes no sense, unless he is wrapped up in societal expectations as well. I wish he lived closer so this could have happened by now and I could get over it. I'd blow his mind. I know it.

My husband's gotten used to daily sex, he doesn't get as excited as he once did, so he likes to wait a few days in between then jump me. My libido is off the chain. Self satisfaction isn't cutting it anymore as a way to get through when my husband isn't feeling it.

Other guy is rebounding from a relationship after his ex moved away to grad school, so getting with me would be a great way to break a dry spell and help get over his ex.

GorillaTheater
Yes I'm acting a bit crazy. But its crazy he wouldn't jump at free sex. It makes no sense, unless he is wrapped up in societal expectations as well.

Or unless he's a man of integrity, which comes from within and not "societal expectations".

Or maybe he's concerned that you're a can shy of a six pack.

• Like 13
PrettyEmily77
Yes I want to screw the other guy. Yes I'm acting a bit crazy. But its crazy he wouldn't jump at free sex. It makes no sense, unless he is wrapped up in societal expectations as well. I wish he lived closer so this could have happened by now and I could get over it. I'd blow his mind. I know it.

My husband's gotten used to daily sex, he doesn't get as excited as he once did, so he likes to wait a few days in between then jump me. My libido is off the chain. Self satisfaction isn't cutting it anymore as a way to get through when my husband isn't feeling it.

Other guy is rebounding from a relationship after his ex moved away to grad school, so getting with me would be a great way to break a dry spell and help get over his ex.

So does the husband genuinely know or are you simply asking for advice on how best to deceive him?

• Like 1

OK time for common sense here which you really lack. You said you want to screw this guys eyeball out JUST ONCE and then be friends so what makes you think that just once will be enough to fulfill you selfish cravings. What then? Maybe once more just to make sure? Then maybe one for the road?

So go for it. Then you can see how much you have to lose when the walls come down around you when your husband finds out about it and your out in the street looking at everything you lost from a street view.

Go buy a dildo and jab yourself simple with it but for Gods sake lady use common sense.

We all have our fantasies and it's all fine and dandy when it's locked away in your head because everything works out for the best. You have your trist with this guy non stop until your worn out, your husband shakes hands with the OM and says "great job dude you really gave her a night", then your husband draws a hot bubble bath for you, hands you a glass of bubbly and tells you how proud of you he is that you wore the man out and can't wait to tell all his buddies just how swell you are.

That's a fantasy. Reality is that your selfish ass is ready to rip the heart out of your husbands chest and you eat it in front of him.

Now if you want to do that then honestly you ain't much of a woman let alone a wife.

• Like 2
  • Author
So does the husband genuinely know or are you simply asking for advice on how best to deceive him?

He knows what I've been thinking. He does not know I really want to go through with it. I'm not going to tell him either, especially if OM chickens out and nothing ever happens.

• Author
Or unless he's a man of integrity, which comes from within and not "societal expectations".

Or maybe he's concerned that you're a can shy of a six pack.

He cheated three times on his ex.

But all of a sudden its hesitation when I want him to be the OM.

It's society and its double standards.

GorillaTheater
He knows what I've been thinking. He does not know I really want to go through with it. I'm not going to tell him either, especially if OM chickens out and nothing ever happens.

It'd be pretty cool if you were as concerned about protecting your marriage as you are about protecting yourself.

You've described your husband as very religious. I'm assuming you're not. Maybe you two are just incompatible; maybe you should consider cutting each other loose.

• Like 2
  • Author
OK time for common sense here which you really lack. You said you want to screw this guys eyeball out JUST ONCE and then be friends so what makes you think that just once will be enough to fulfill you selfish cravings. What then? Maybe once more just to make sure? Then maybe one for the road?

So go for it. Then you can see how much you have to lose when the walls come down around you when your husband finds out about it and your out in the street looking at everything you lost from a street view.

Go buy a dildo and jab yourself simple with it but for Gods sake lady use common sense.

We all have our fantasies and it's all fine and dandy when it's locked away in your head because everything works out for the best. You have your trist with this guy non stop until your worn out, your husband shakes hands with the OM and says "great job dude you really gave her a night", then your husband draws a hot bubble bath for you, hands you a glass of bubbly and tells you how proud of you he is that you wore the man out and can't wait to tell all his buddies just how swell you are.

That's a fantasy. Reality is that your selfish ass is ready to rip the heart out of your husbands chest and you eat it in front of him.

Now if you want to do that then honestly you ain't much of a woman let alone a wife.

Like I said, I've never cheated, ever. This came outta no where and I don't want to ignore it just to please everyone else. I've done that my whole life, I want to be selfish and wild for once. I'm 32 and not getting any younger, and I doubt this opportunity will come around again unless OM is willing to wait 13 more years for the kids to be moved out and that not be a factor anymore. Somehow I don't see that happening either, we'd be 45. He'll probably have a wife and kids by then. Too many variables to work out, I've got to get it now while he is single and free or it's never going to happen.

• Author
It'd be pretty cool if you were as concerned about protecting your marriage as you are about protecting yourself.

You've described your husband as very religious. I'm assuming you're not. Maybe you two are just incompatible; maybe you should consider cutting each other loose.

He who is without sin.....etc etc.

GorillaTheater

I'm no expert, but I think the rest of quote had to do with telling the woman to knock it the hell off.

But do what you want. I can't muster the energy to care.

• Like 4

I'm pretty sure all of mine stop way short of infidelity/adultery.

All this thread says is ME ME MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEME.

• Like 2
I was 22. I come from a family of divorce. I got married because I love my husband and he doesn't believe in premarital coitus.

I also come from a long line of divorce. But you are shooting yourself in the foot if you are going to do this to your husband and expect your fate not to be the same as your parents. If your husband doesn't believe in premarital sex, than how does he feel about adultery? Pretty sure there are some strong views in the bible on that. Proverbs 6:32 comes to mind.

THINK about the consequences before you act. Fulfilling your urges will bring you a moment of relief and years of guilt.

He cheated three times on his ex.

But all of a sudden its hesitation when I want him to be the OM.

It's society and its double standards.

He doesn't believe in premarital sex, but was a cheater? What?

• Like 1

Why are you pestering this other guy? He's said no. Wants to be friends. Why keep pushing? Your text is seedy & desperate.

• Like 1
  • Author
I'm pretty sure all of mine stop way short of infidelity/adultery.

All this thread says is ME ME MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEME.

Oh, so the old degrees if sin argument?

And yes, mememememe. It's never been memememe because I'm always worried about what others think or want.

• Author
He doesn't believe in premarital sex, but was a cheater? What?

No, my husband doesn't believe in premarital sex.

The OM cheated three times.

• Author
Why are you pestering this other guy? He's said no. Wants to be friends. Why keep pushing? Your text is seedy & desperate.

I didn't send that text. It was a draft. I know it sounds seedy, hence why it hasn't been sent.

Oh, so the old degrees if sin argument?

And yes, mememememe. It's never been memememe because I'm always worried about what others think or want.

Getting what you think you want doesn't feel as good as you think it does. Everyone is trying to save you the pain and heartache you are hellbent on bringing to your family.

You made a choice to get married. You made a choice to have children. It doesn't get to be memememe. You have NO control of the consequences if you make poor decisions.