What thing do you hate the most in dating?

CharlesV

I'm not dating anymore. When I was, I felt consistently annoyed at the idea that everyone I dated at 30 seemed to have max relationship lengths between 3 months and 2 years.

If a woman can only hold together a relationship for 3 months at the longest... How am I to expect she can keep a marriage going for 40 years?

So I guess what annoyed me is that everyone seemed to just practice breaking up, but had very little experience in actually making something work.

• Like 1
cookiemonster26
Yeah, a simple question.

What do you actually hate the most in this dating world? The gameplaying..? People who suddenly flake..? Something else..? Tell us in this thread!

I'm just curious.

;)

Everything about dating lmao!

cookiemonster26
I'm not dating anymore. When I was, I felt consistently annoyed at the idea that everyone I dated at 30 seemed to have max relationship lengths between 3 months and 2 years.

If a woman can only hold together a relationship for 3 months at the longest... How am I to expect she can keep a marriage going for 40 years?

So I guess what annoyed me is that everyone seemed to just practice breaking up, but had very little experience in actually making something work.

Sigh it breaks my heart that it's come to this. I guess that's the downfall of social media and dating apps. It's so easy just to move on instead of staying with someone and trying to make it work

todreaminblue
having to tell my "story" again and again to different people. i don't like self-disclosure, so the less i have to do that the happier i am. i dislike the 'getting to know you stage' before someone might even ask you out (or not)

i like the getting to know you stage....i dont like having to fully disclose my story to potential lovers.....i do it..because it is need to know.....it explains....me.....but i do it with guys i know have the capability to handle my story who are patient.....and let me finish my story before walking away....havent had a potential lover walk away after telling my story....i think it would really hurt me if i did have that happen............deb

Having to answer questions like what i do for a living.

Yeah, if it's the first or second question. It comes across as they're far more interested in what you do than who you are. Not a good sign.

If I were single it would have to be the games. I am a blunt and to the point kind and have a take me as I am kind of mentality so all this manipulation that is encouraged today would make me want to hurl.