Should I do anything or ride this storm out

Bigdaddyt

it has been strangely quiet with my STBXW. I thought that she would be blowing up my phone.

BDT, stop posting in this thread..She probably is feeding information off this thread

• Like 1
  • Author
BDT, stop posting in this thread..She probably is feeding information off this thread

I was stupid to post about Allison; my STBXW showed up at my work last night in full werebitc- mode and cussed me like a sailor she called me some names in Italian that I had to look up. She called me a cheating male whore and half a dago ( I am half Italian and half Native American). She told me that she would not divorce me and drag the proceedings out forever. She called all of our friends and family to expose my relationship with Allison. Fun times, I am flying out tonight and I asked Allison to go with me just to get out of Dodge until the nuclear fallout clears. I guess she is no longer sad!

If nothing else, she now knows what it feels like to be cheated on, hard to describe the pain until you go through it. This is one way to balance the imbalance her adulterous behavior has caused your marriage. Not the way I would recommend but I guess it works, funny how it was ok for her to have sex with other men and women but not ok for you. That is one selfish and entitled woman. She is on a scorched earth rant but hasn't figured out that her infidelities already scorched just about everything in your life. It takes two of you to make a marriage work, it only takes one of you to end it. Why does she think she can stop you from finishing what her infidelities started, what's to save?

• Like 2
  • Author
If nothing else, she now knows what it feels like to be cheated on, hard to describe the pain until you go through it. This is one way to balance the imbalance her adulterous behavior has caused your marriage. Not the way I would recommend but I guess it works, funny how it was ok for her to have sex with other men and women but not ok for you. That is one selfish and entitled woman. She is on a scorched earth rant but hasn't figured out that her infidelities already scorched just about everything in your life. It takes two of you to make a marriage work, it only takes one of you to end it. Why does she think she can stop you from finishing what her infidelities started, what's to save?

Alive, I will respond to you then let this thread die a natural death, just like my marriage. I never wanted to hurt my wife and I didn't plan a new relationship , my wife pulled away from me the more I chased her until I was done. Allison was always a close friend to me and we both want to pursue a relationship. My wife is incredibly selfish and self absorbed she is just now seeing what she lost and she is afraid.

She cannot stand to loose and she has always treated me like a possession and not her husband. Last night she ripped my dress shirt and scratched the hell out of my chest and shoulder. I had a VAR on me but I don't plan to do anything unless it gets uglier than it already is. Allison and I are flying out to a better life in a few hours. I keep looking over my shoulder for Tony Soprano.

• Like 2

Last night she ripped my dress shirt and scratched the hell out of my chest and shoulder. I had a VAR on me but I don't plan to do anything unless it gets uglier than it already is.

It was at this point you should have called the police for assault. I am serious.

That will give you grounds for a Restraining Order and make things easier in the long run as you two will only be able to communicate through lawyers.

• Like 2
It was at this point you should have called the police for assault. I am serious.

That will give you grounds for a Restraining Order and make things easier in the long run as you two will only be able to communicate through lawyers.

It's not too late to go to court to get the restraining order. You do not need to have called the police at the time of the incident.

Also...I figured your wife would be lying in wait for you or Allison. When Allison is in town without you, have her watch her back. Your wife may target her, her car, her home or may try to jeopardize her job. Maybe have Allison install video cams outside her home.

Also...while I'm glad to see you moving in the direction of protecting your heart and doing something for yourself, you have swung your pendulum the extreme opposite direction ... these extremes are, I believe, a product of your upbringing. For me, they seem scary and I avoid extremes ... I like roller coasters but only the ones at Magic Mountain:) Please try to temper yourself a little ... the separation/divorce process can create its own "mania" "mayhem" etc. in many respects but might be exacerbated by your emotional history.

All in all, have a great time in Chicago! My kinda town:)

• Like 1

You could provide the car as evidence for assault. That would be action taken against her assault - and reasonable considering the circumstances.

But really, your choices are reflecting chaos. You are making this worse for yourself.

You could have waited a week and laid low.

Get to your counselor - you are creating too much drama for yourself. Escalating your issues now is not going to solve any problems you've had.

Be an example that you feel proud of. One that doesn't undermine your history of having some class and dignity.

• Like 1

BDT, she knew what to expect, she saw the consequences for her other two cheating amigo's, their all divorced. Why would she have expected less for herself? Enjoy your trip, let your lawyer handle things while you are away. Report your attack to your lawyer so it is properly documented.

• Like 1

BDT

I'm glad you.... I hope you will be happy... but please don't mess Allison around by going back and forth once you are with her.

Your wife is terribly jealous.....perhaps you should tell her that if she drags the divorce out ....you will tell the kids EVERYTHING. From the guy in the bar..to her in the hot tub and that horrible friend of hers who tried to get you. The whole shabang......... she is nothing but CONTROLLING. Why be with a woman you can't trust.

I did tell you she was watching closely....... support is good... there's a member with a similar background to you in this thread...perhaps choose him to PM and bounce ideas off. Ditch your phone as she's on your case.

I'd say more ....but she's reading your thread. File a SO and consider the safety of your and your PT.

• Like 1

Does it really matter if she is? When the children are old enough they will be told the truth as to why daddy left. She is the one that will have to explain about sex with other men and women behind their daddies back, all their daddy did was take himself out of infidelity.