I cheated and loved it

fitbitgirl

Hi Fitbit, I have avoided posting on your thread till now and I am sorry that you are getting hit from all sides.I guess most people on this board have had bitter experiences in their relationships and are naturally bitter about it.It would be very difficult for them to be sympathetic to your situation or to give you objective advice.

This has nothing to do with "bitter experiences" and everything to do with experience. There are several major red flags from the original post.

1. The OP is married. She willingly got into the institution of marriage and agreed to take her husband 'till death do you part' and 'in sickness and in health.' The first thing she does at the sign of trouble with her husbands health is jump into bed with some dude from her gym. She didn't even stop to think about the consequences or even think to talk to her husband about a solution.

2. She cheated. She is actively deceiving someone she claims to love. Not only is she being unfaithful, no she is lying to him about it. It is exposing him to potential diseases and potential humiliation when discovered.

3. She doesn't feel guilty. She came on to an anonymous forum to brag about how she doesn't feel guilty. There are many people on here, even OW, experiencing fallout from affairs. She would be wise to take notes so she can prepare for her future.

4. She is certain her husband won't find out. This is really the biggest concern of all. Her justification for continuing to deceive her husband.

You're not going to find very many people (on an anonymous forum or not) that are going to high five her with all those red flags waving in the air. Unless you dig hurting other people for your own selfish gain.