GUYS...why do guys sleep with girls they're not attracted to?

Id like to go wherever all these available, attractive men are. :confused: Im finding a guy who is available attractive like once a year, if im lucky. Ladies are you having luck in this dept?

same here

yup, finding an attractive guy is like once in a blue moon kind of thing.

autumnnight

Demisexual is the new word for "I won't sleep with a guy unless I have feelings for him." Back in the old days we just said....I don't sleep with a guy unless I have feelings for him. Actually, I am old enough that I lived back in the "I am waiting for my wedding night" days.

GoodOnPaper

So how are all these people getting together? Is life truly like Seinfeld???

same here

There was a blue moon, and i did find one guy. I guess you are right. :lmao:

Afternoon folks....... let's limit discussion to why guys sleep with girls they're not attracted to and save the 'who has it harder' and other various meta-discussions for other threads, which members are certainly free to start. Thank you!

same here

Women are not good at spotting attractive guys IMO. A "hot" guy can walk right by a woman and there is a good chance she won't even notice. Develop a wandering eye, and you will find these "hot" guys. You won't spot any with tunnel vision.

Women are not good at spotting attractive guys IMO. A "hot" guy can walk right by a woman and there is a good chance she won't even notice. Develop a wandering eye, and you will find these "hot" guys. You won't spot any with tunnel vision.

Dude, they have a freankin hot guy radar. If he doesn't register on her radar, he's probably not what she's looking for. Trust me, women who like me look at me, sometimes eyefu*k the sh*t outta me and I see em do it when they see someone else they like.

Edited by jay1983
Dude, they have a freankin hot guy radar. If he doesn't register on her radar, he's probably not what she's looking for. Trust me, women who like me look at me, sometimes eyefu*k the sh*t outta me and I see em do it when they see someone else they like.

Women are soooo much better at checking out hot guys than guys are at checking out hot girls. Women are like check-out-ninjas. Oh and parties and clubs don't count, because the women there will often have their "hot guy" radar turned on at those places. Go in to a grocery store, and unless the HOT guy has his shirt off, the women won't notice. I see it ALL the time. If you point the guy out, then the women might be like "oh... yeah... actually, he is good looking."

The women are probably thinking about other things to even notice, like cute outfits to wear with the new shoes they just got.

Edited by S_A
  • Like 1
Women are soooo much better at checking out hot guys than guys are at checking out hot girls. Women are like check-out-ninjas. Oh and parties and clubs don't count, because the women there will often have their "hot guy" radar turned on at those places. Go in to a grocery store, and unless the HOT guy has his shirt off, the women won't notice. I see it ALL the time. If you point the guy out, then the women might be like "oh... yeah... actually, he is good looking."

The women are probably thinking about other things to even notice, like cute outfits to wear with the new shoes they just got.

You believe that sh*t. Okay, this is what happens when you're not around and it's only them and their girlfriends. Every time cute guy who passes. As soon as he walks away, they start talking about him. Same thing at a party, "do you see that guy over there :D"

I made a thread a while back.http://www.loveshack.org/forums/general/general-relationship-discussion/483119-ladies-do-you-give-signals-when-you-want-approached

Another thing that really confuses me is when guys are ina committed relationship and then cheats, and when she gets hurt and angry at him he says it was completely meaningless.

If it was completely meaningless, then why do it at all ESPECIALLY since when your s.o. is going to be very hurt by it and may leave you over it?

Is it worth the cheating to hurt your best friend, your lover, your companion, your confidant?

I just don't get it.

• Like 3

Lol no, unless im working out. :lmao:

Good looking men are easy to spot, theyre just arent that many in my neck of the woods.

This is where guys have an advantage. Even if a woman is unattractive, she can still have soft, nice beautiful features about her. I see very few women that are extremely unattractive. Hmm cant say the equivalent about unattractive men...Being very unattractive is more of a man thing. I live in a place with a,lot of ovesity. Quite a few bigger ladies gave some bomb bodies. Eh, cant say the same for average overweight/obese guy.

Hooray....so I am not alone.

I am wondering though are we the minority or the posters here who can do any opposite sex actually the minority?

Most of my friends and whatnot seem to just be able to do whatever and whoever. It just doesn't click that way for me. Sure I mean, I get lustful urges and quite often but I know it'd just be hollow and would feel off. Like fries without salt and vinegar.

For me, I've learned, sex and intimacy go hand in hand.

I would say we're in a minority just from life experience.

• Like 1