Lack of physical attraction

Loveisonlyformovies

fitnessfan365
Fear of intimacy? I'm just not a fan of physical contact^^ I dont want anyone close because i dont wanna be stuck here, as soon as school is done i'm leaving this country and need someone with the same plans. I genuinely hate my country and want nothing to do with it. I barely even use my language anymore and dating someone from my area would destroy my dreams.

Does anyone else find it ironic that a woman who wants no physical contact is complaining about physical attraction? If you never actually get to be physical w-a person, it's pretty irrelevant isn't it? I mean it's ridiculous for someone to say "This person isn't attractive enough to talk to me on a webcam". Since you were also in a virtual relationship only w-your "ex" as well, when's the last time you actually dated someone? I'm sorry, but I don't count talking on a webcam as being in a relationship.

Personally, I think it's selfish to use a guy for a virtual relationship simply to kill time while you're in the process of leaving your country. Do you have any actual plans of ever being w-one of your virtual boyfriends when you settle somewhere?

• Like 1
  • Author
Loveisonlyformovies

Last time i dated someone was in may i think.

And i said not a fan of, not that i want no physical contact at all, just not much of it.

I'm very attracted to his personality though.

He knows i've had trouble getting over my ex and that i take things very very slow because of that. He's fine with it. Besides, we both have our own lives to focus on the closest year and neither of us wanna ruin our own plans due to emotional drama. It's going slow to see where it ends. He's a great guy, i'm just scared he'll say no to just being friends if no attraction comes.

Does anyone else find it ironic that a woman who wants no physical contact is complaining about physical attraction? If you never actually get to be physical w-a person, it's pretty irrelevant isn't it?

----

***I mean it's ridiculous for someone to say "This person isn't attractive enough to talk to me on a webcam". ***

----

Since you were also in a virtual relationship only w-your "ex" as well, when's the last time you actually dated someone? I'm sorry, but I don't count talking on a webcam as being in a relationship.

Personally, I think it's selfish to use a guy for a virtual relationship simply to kill time while you're in the process of leaving your country. Do you have any actual plans of ever being w-one of your virtual boyfriends when you settle somewhere?

LMAO...ff you are cracking me up today! :bunny::bunny::bunny:

I have been thinking this exact same thing but wasn't sure the right way to articulate it.

You saved me the trouble... thank you and well said!