It all ended in disaster

Pardon, we are to address the OP, the moderators will handle any misquotes.

I think Loveweary understood the direction and concern I was making. I wouldn't insult him.

Sorry, I should have said, next time why don't you quote what he said instead of making misleading indirect quotes that don't have anything to do with what he said.

I didn't say you insulted him. I said that you completely changed the meaning of what he said. It would have taken less time to quote him than to change his words. And then you changed mine.

• Like 1
  • Author
loveweary11

Sliding way back..

Spent Friday night, Sat and Sat night together in a fun sense.

Saw Zomboy together and danced Sat night. Behaved herself in the club for the first time ever.

Sunday:

-Smoothies

-She taught me some yoga for an hour session in Central Park

-Walked around Governor's Island

-Napped together under a tree on Governors

-Looked at couples massages...sold out, so I volunteered a legit 1 hour massage with happy ending. :p:D:bunny: Looking forward to blowing her mind.

Dynamic of the interaction has changed from party/physical to connection. Odd, but I'm having fun for the first time in like 12 years. That butterfly, dazzling, hypnotizing type of time. Feels amazing. Enjoying every second of it.

• Author
loveweary11

And.... she's become a coke head. :sick::(:(

Yoga and cocaine. The perfect combination.... :lmao:

I'm flip flopping a lot, but it's been a crazy ride.

Never felt so strongly attracted to anyone on so many levels, but at some point,you just have to think with your brain and realize you are picking the wrong girls over and over.

Looking around again for something new....

Come on, man. You need to draw the line at some point. Maybe she's the one with the personality problems, but at some point you have to think how this is making you look. In light of all that has been written, the title of the thread says a lot about what's really going on: "It all ended..." It never really ended, although it keeps making false threats that it might. Put it out of its misery and move on to something better. The only thing this relationship has going for it is how great she looks in yoga pants.

• Like 1
Well, I am certainly a bit rusty in dating.

I seem to find women want sex instantly...and if you don't oblige, you're written off as gay, "not a man", a nice guy, etc.

So, in order to maximize your pool of potential good ones, you have to sleep with and "hang out" with a ton of ones you aren't sure about.

The trying clothes on in a dressing room analogy is pretty good, actually.

I'm sorry, but this is utter bs. Either you're picking up women from Tinder or from bars, because this is not true for every woman.

Heatherknows
And.... she's become a coke head. :sick::(:(

Yoga and cocaine. The perfect combination.... :lmao:

With that combo she can wrap her legs around her head and a second later be in downward dog...hmmm....yeah I can see the appeal.