Would you want to know the truth about your husband's affair?

Betrayed&Stayed
I would only "want to know" if *he* told me. Our M is nobody's business but our own.

Do you see the irony of this statement? The M is NOT "our own" because a 3rd person has interjected themselves into it by having sex with one of the spouses.

I'm sure that 99% of the BSs would want to know. Coming from the WS would be preferred, but a BS wants to know regardless who is comes from.

• Like 2
Do you see the irony of this statement? The M is NOT "our own" because a 3rd person has interjected themselves into it by having sex with one of the spouses.

I'm sure that 99% of the BSs would want to know. Coming from the WS would be preferred, but a BS wants to know regardless who is comes from.

I don't think it's ironic at all. The M is a separate relationship to the A. The A is not part of the M, and nor is the M part of the A.

After review the thread starter appears to have disappeared from the thread so it will remain closed. If the OP would like moderation to consider reopening this thread for discussion, they can do so by alerting on this post. For those who addressed the topic and within our guidelines of interaction, ~Thank you for your contributions.

Edited by William