Odds Favor White Men, Asian Women online dating and off line dating.

When it comes to dating the rules aren't always black and white. And when you add race into the equation things can become even more complicated.

The online dating website "Are You Interested" analyzed over 2.4 million interactions on their site and found that Asian women are more likely to get a message from a man of any race—unless those men are Asian.

AYI also found that white men are pursued the most by women of all races—except black women, who are least likely to get a message from anyone.

Odds Favor White Men, Asian Women On Dating App : Code Switch : NPR

I just found it interesting so I posted it . I know some white woman that are mad there not on top anymore and not the standard of beauty like they always been.

I wonder what sites they used to reach those conclusions? For example was the site Where Black People Meet dot com part of the mix?

It's good to be the white man!

But I don't understand the whole Far East woman thing - Lucy, you got some splainin' to do!

GorillaTheater

I just found it interesting so I posted it . I know some white woman that are mad there not on top anymore and not the standard of beauty like they always been.

I'm trying to imagine your reaction to this information. On the one hand, maybe it's glee that white women are getting some kind of well-deserved come-uppance.

On the other hand, maybe you're a little disappointed since the group of women who have been allegedly displaced are white, after all.

• Like 2
  • Author
I'm trying to imagine your reaction to this information. On the one hand, maybe it's glee that white women are getting some kind of well-deserved come-uppance.

On the other hand, maybe you're a little disappointed since the group of women who have been allegedly displaced are white, after all.

Well I am more open to dating Asian or Hispanic woman and they seem to be more in to me so why fight it?

• Author
I mean why are Asian women most desirable?

For me it the energy Asian woman give off and their spirit . Also way more Feminine Features and less likely to be obese yes i said it not fat but obese.

Fopr me there down to earth and just easy to be myself around.

The Asian women I’ve met and ones that go with western men are rather polite and less dramatic, though “submissive” is the wrong word to describe them. It is this drama-free demeanor that gets them pegged by their western counterparts as being “submissive.”

I do non confrontational unless it is needed to be so dating a woman that cant live with out it will would get exhausting.

loveweary11
For me it the energy Asian woman give off and their spirit . Also way more Feminine Features and less likely to be obese yes i said it not fat but obese.

Fopr me there down to earth and just easy to be myself around.

The Asian women I’ve met and ones that go with western men are rather polite and less dramatic, though “submissive” is the wrong word to describe them. It is this drama-free demeanor that gets them pegged by their western counterparts as being “submissive.”

I do non confrontational unless it is needed to be so dating a woman that cant live with out it will would get exhausting.

Asian women hate me. :lmao:

I'm "Asian ugly" I think. I also have found I do not get along well with them, culturally.

More for you guys, I guess.

• Like 2
I know some white woman that are mad there not on top anymore and not the standard of beauty like they always been.

I have a feeling they aren't losing any sleep over this.

I'm "Asian ugly" I think.

LOL! I guess you won't be taking the boat to China anytime soon. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Author

I'm "Asian ugly" I think. I also have found I do not get along well with them, culturally.

More for you guys, I guess.

Wait I though you were Mexican? JK :p:p

I grow up in around Asian and Mexican people so I kinda just fit in.

• Like 1

This a retaliatory response to the heated discussions about height going on here the past few days?

This is easily observed fact. Definitely legit.

Must be regional ....my observations don't support the article's conclusions at all. (I didn't read it btw - is it pseudo-science or actually a peer-reviewed type thing?)

• Like 1
I mean why are Asian women most desirable?

I don't think they're anymore desirable than white or hispanic women. I think it's cause more of them are in shape without 3 kids and a deadbeat baby daddy.

• Like 2
  • Author
Must be regional ....my observations don't support the article's conclusions at all. (I didn't read it btw - is it pseudo-science or actually a peer-reviewed type thing?)

It might be a regional thing it and more of a west coast thing .

• Author
I don't think they're anymore desirable than white or hispanic women. I think it's cause more of them are in shape without 3 kids and a deadbeat baby daddy.

We have a winner winner chicken dinner :cool::cool:

This reminds me a conversation I heard when I was taking my CNA class and there was one Asian girl and she gos asked if she had any kids and she said NO laughing if i had a kid with out being married my mother would beat my a@# .

Sure was this a shot at the single mother in the class it might of been but I thought it was funny.

The presence of many thin older Asian females in the population is evidence of the wise choice of marrying a young, thin Asian female. Look at any large group of 50-year-old women of different ethnicity. Among African-Americans, 90% will be obese, among the whites, probably 75%, but among the Asians, easily half are still thin.

• Author
This a retaliatory response to the heated discussions about height going on here the past few days?

Why would you say that ? I am 6 feet tall with shoes on and something like 5 feet 11 and 3/4 inches tall and I round up to save time.

It's good to be the white man!

It's always been good to be a white man. I once saw a black comedian do a stand up routine on this. Have you noticed that time travelers in fiction are always white men? A white dude can pop up at any time and its, "oh hello sir, we have your table right here...". He was like, "as a black man, if I were a time traveler, no way in Hell i'm going earlier that 1969!".

EDIT: It is rumored that this is one of the reasons they didn't have the Doctor regenerate into a woman in Doctor Who. It limits the storyline too much.

/random

• Like 1
  • Author
It's always been good to be a white man. I once saw a black comedian do a stand up routine on this. Have you noticed that time travelers in fiction are always white men? A white dude can pop up at any time and its, "oh hello sir, we have your table right here...". He was like, "as a black man, if I were a time traveler, no way in Hell i'm going earlier that 1969!".

EDIT: It is rumored that this is one of the reasons they didn't have the Doctor regenerate into a woman in Doctor Who. It limits the storyline too much.

/random

DO you mean this guy Louis CK-Being White

• Like 1

This reminds me a conversation I heard when I was taking my CNA class and there was one Asian girl and she gos asked if she had any kids and she said NO laughing if i had a kid with out being married my mother would beat my a@# .

Sure was this a shot at the single mother in the class it might of been but I thought it was funny.

YOU would.

And you are all about dissing single mothers every chance you get... and now it is apparently white single mothers in the firing line...

:rolleyes:

DO you mean this guy Louis CK-Being White

That's it! For some reason I thought it was a black guy.

• Author
YOU would.

And you are all about dissing single mothers every chance you get... and now it is apparently white single mothers in the firing line...

:rolleyes:

She said not me BTW and i said I am like China in that I have a one child policy with single mothers . I do not want to deal with 2,3,4,5,6,7 and so on baby daddy's . Just like how woman do not want to deal with 2,3,4,5,6,7 and so on baby mama's .

I just believe that children should be make when your married but that is just me.

• Like 2