Shocked! Asking men "So when are you going to sleep with me?"

redheaded-squirrel

I'm glad to hear it's worked out for you! :D

However... it could have the adverse effect for a lot of guys when it is put into context against her normal behaviour.

Say you have met a really nice girl and she's quite reserved and has quite a LTR orientated past. Her feeling so passionate for you, so quickly is a rare occurrence and is indeed a huge compliment to the guy! :)

However, suppose she is very forward at the outset, but you find out that her past is littered with casual sex, ONSs etc. It loses any impact because she was just as forward with a ton of other guys. That's when a guy will be more likely to think of her as being easy and a bad bet.

I guess the worst case scenario is when a girl has leapt on other guys immediately but she doesn't show such immediate passion towards you, and you put in a lot of time and effort before it happens. If I were the guy in question I would feel slighted, like she didn't fancy me, whereas she couldn't control herself around other guys. A bad risk for cheating ...

Re bolded....this is me, and no he did NOT know at the time what type of woman I was...like I said, neither one of us were thinking too clearly the night we met...and just went with what we were feeling at the time... :):)

But nevertheless, I must have made somewhat of a good impression because he called me the next day and asked me out that night.

I have mentioned this before (so sorry to those who are reading this for the umpteenth time...lol) it was on that date when he asked me if I date "one at a time" or do I "multi-date," I responded one-at-a-time....that I am a LTR gal....he responded he dated one at a time also, and again our RL took off from there.....

So although you're right he did not know at the outself what type of girl I was, he cared enough to find out, so he called again and DID find out!

Edited by katiegrl
  • Like 1
Re bolded....this is me, and no he did NOT know at the time what type of woman I was...like I said, neither one of us were thinking too clearly the night we met...and just went with what we were feeling at the time... :):)

But nevertheless, I must have made somewhat of a good impression because he called me the next day and asked me out that night.

I have mentioned this before (so sorry to those who are reading this for the umpteenth time...lol) it was on that date when he asked me if I date "one at a time" or do I "multi-date," I responded one-at-a-time....that I am a LTR gal....he responded he dated one at a time also, and again our RL took off from there.....

So although you're right he did not know at the outself what type of girl I was, he cared enough to find out, so he called again and DID find out!

Awesome, you have a very lucky guy! :)

They're not bitter, but they're desperate. An older aquaintance had returned from New York in the 90's after working there for only a year (instead of staying there as she'd planned) because she was quite often asked directly for sex by men - and she was utterly repulsed by it.

Stick to your guns. Only dead fish swim with the stream.

• Like 1
Well...there was a lot of tongue-n-cheek in my post candie...but I hear ya!

Gotta do whatever is right for YOU! For me... being a normally very reserved gal who can count on her one hand how many men she has had sex with...when I met my boyfriend, it was like someone hit me over the head with a cast iron skillet LOL...and I wasn't actually thinking very clearly.

Neither was HE!

So we BOTH got a little carried away with the moment and just went with it. Wasn't even thinking about any future with him quite frankly, in fact I have mentioned this before, but I didn't even expect to hear from him again! I just "went with the moment" as they say. And whatever came from that was meant to be.

To my surprise, he DID contact me the next day, asked me out for that night and our RL took off from there...five plus years.

I guess my only point was that "sometimes" and maybe you are a bit more "level headed" about these things than I am :)... it's exciting to just throw caution to the wind and go with what you feel at that moment.

For us, it was an awesome and memorable experience, in fact we STILL talk about that night to this day!

But again, you do what is right for YOU! :):)

nothing quite like chemistry, isn't it :love: ?