What is your ideal body type in a man or woman?

Simgleandyoung23

I have always preferred natural blondes, and yet, none of my GF's have ever been blonde! So it's obviously nothing make-or-break.

Body wise, most of my GF's have been pretty petite. My current GF is 5'3" and the one before that was 5'1". That's another thing, I generally prefer taller ladies as I am 6'2". Attraction is funny like that lol. I shouldn't complain though as I actually really like my GF at her current height.

People have such specific requirements.. I mean its hard enough to find the right personality that you click with and fall in love with, but precise height, weight, bust, waist measurements, hair colour, eye colour. This depresses me.

I usually dated the 5'2" 110lbs. type of girls, but my current GF is 5'6" 140 lbs with big tits and a big ass and she blows my mind sexually. I've dated 6'2" girls with model bodies. I'm not really sure if I prefer one body type over another. They are all fun and amazing in their own way. I do like a nice flat stomach, and nice legs are a plus.