What is your ideal body type in a man or woman?

Simgleandyoung23

quidproquo89

I like slim or curvy women tall or short.

A huge amount of women I know are incredibly superficial and only go for big muscly guys with big mouths and drinking habits.

I noticed that height is VERY important to women.

It is for me. I'm 5'9, I like to wear heels and I don't care to drape over my man. It's my preference, to which I'm entitled.

I've noticed that big boobs and flat stomachs are very important to men. That's their preference, to which they are entitled.

• Like 1
loveweary11
I'm not really picky but I did go out with a gal taller than me recently.

I've never been with a "10" super model

Jesus... reminds me of last summer. I had a "10" supermodel that was literally over 6ft tall in flats attacking the hell out of me. I kissed back at the bar, which may have been stupid. I tried to play it off when we got to where everyone was staying but she kept at it.

Made plans to go to her room, because she wouldn't let up, but went home instead. I was legit unattracted because everything was too big. She was huge. I had to look up to see her. Stand on my toes like a little girl to kiss her.. :lmao: You could see her a block away in the crowd. Not sure I can name public figures if I've had an experience with them, or I would so people could see how damn tall she is. :D

I'm Googling her now,... 6'1". Really tall when I'm into 5ft. :lmao:

WomenWubber

I've found I'm very attracted to women with a hourglass shaped body.

I don't mind a bit of a belly as long she has wide hips and sizable buttocks. I love thick legs as long as they're not overly muscular or fat. Also there's something about small hands and feet that I find really sexy.

Fullness and perkiness on a woman's bosom are always a turn on.

PrettyEmily77
It is for me. I'm 5'9, I like to wear heels and I don't care to drape over my man. It's my preference, to which I'm entitled.

I agree, but probs not for the same reasons! I'm 5'2 with quite a small frame and am happier with a guy under 5'10. I wouldn't say it's a preference in the sense that I don't necessarily find taller men less attractive, but I like not having to wear heels to reach my guy for a smooch.

loveweary11
I like not having to wear heels to reach my guy for a smooch.

We're more than happy to bend down. :D

• Like 1

I'm 5'6" and prefer men that height or slightly taller. Spent Thursday night with tall people, my neck hurt!

Other than that I do like some muscle and definitely appreciate nice shoulders but beyond that, not fussed. Love slightly darker skin tones but not a must.

I tend to find the body shape of slim black women attractive. Strong but curvy.

Triathletes...

http://elyriact.smugmug.com/Sports/Other/Huntington-Triathlon/i-D2PCdWN/0/M/Huntington%20triathlon%207-M.jpg

And dancers...

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_likqp373FO1qbfoo1o1_400.jpg

Of course, they have to have something going on upstairs... But the question was about ideal body type. ;)

My build looks about like this... 5'6, 120 lbs. size 0 or 2.

http://www.everymantri.com/.a/6a00d83451b18a69e20105368654fb970c-pi

Edited by RedRobin
markleymassraff

5'11" and about 150 or 160 lbs. I like thin with some muscle tone but nothing too cut. My ex was skinnier than this though. He was 5'11" and about 145 (he was really thin, but it looked good on him). The more recent guy I have had sex with was more like the first thing I described. His body was heavenly. I don't care for guys that are very built/muscular just because being like that requires work, and I don't necessarily like guys who put that much work into their body.

Intellect must be about the same level.

And he must never make comments about my tiny hands. :(

Perfect size would be 5'5'' - 5'7''. A little muscular; healthy-looking, not bodybuilder. Short hair. The rest (facial features, hair or eye colors etc) just has to fit together, I don't have a particular 'favourite look'.

• Author
Simgleandyoung23
I'm not really picky but I did go out with a gal taller than me recently. I'm six foot easy, more with boots on. The height thing is kinda an issue, have not told her this but I'll play it out and see where it goes.

I've never been with a "10" super model, more so average "thick" chicks. There's something about a thick gal that gets me going. Maybe it's the curves, or the fact that they are a bit more "dedicated" in bed.

supermodels remind me of boys. And not in an attractive way. Tall and skinny is very boyish. I like shorter girls in general too.

• Author
Simgleandyoung23

I've noticed that big boobs and flat stomachs are very important to men. That's their preference, to which they are entitled.

well of course without one it's kind of pointless.

• Author
Simgleandyoung23
I've found I'm very attracted to women with a hourglass shaped body.

I don't mind a bit of a belly as long she has wide hips and sizable buttocks. I love thick legs as long as they're not overly muscular or fat. Also there's something about small hands and feet that I find really sexy.

Fullness and perkiness on a woman's bosom are always a turn on.

I think I like topheavy hourglass shape the most. But pear shape is fine too.

With slimmer women like my girl I don't really pay much attention to hips unless a woman is like 140 or over. Because that's the difference with thicfk and fat girls in my opinion.

• Author
Simgleandyoung23
Slim, big natural boobs and no tattoos. That is all I ask, but its very hard to find!

I didn't know a woman could be naturally top heavy. My gf showed me a pic of herself 10 years ago. And she looks the exact same way. I didn't know one could naturally be top heavy by that much.

• Author
Simgleandyoung23
I'm sure the LS regulars can fill this one in for me. :lmao:

5' tall, 100lbs, size 0.

Or... 1.5 meters, 45kg.

I like them almost not there at all. :lmao: (joking)

I prefer very petite women who aren't skinny, but have muscle tone at 100lbs/45kg.

Aside from sexual attraction, my ex wife of these same dimensions said girls like her are much more practical. They require less food/resources, allow you to get better gas mileage in the car and do not take up a lot of space in the boat. ha ha ha

Yeah I prefer my girl at most or under 5'6" and most of my past gfs have been in the range of 0-3 5 at the most. My long term gf kind of is my exception she gained weight after our first. And that's kind of when I actually realized I liked thicker women. My point of view changed as well. Originally, I kind of considered thick to just mean not like someone really skinny but someone more built like Lady gaga nowadays it's kind of shifted.

I'm sure the LS regulars can fill this one in for me. :lmao:

5' tall, 100lbs, size 0.

Or... 1.5 meters, 45kg.

I prefer very petite women who aren't skinny, but have muscle tone at 100lbs/45kg.

I met a girl at the weekend, 5', 43kg - nice muscle tone, you would have liked her LW!

I'm realising that this is more my type too - maybe not as extreme -not into overly skinny, but petite is definitely attractive to me. I think that's why I'm gravitating towards asians and south americans these days.

• Author
Simgleandyoung23
I'm 5'6" and prefer men that height or slightly taller. Spent Thursday night with tall people, my neck hurt!

Other than that I do like some muscle and definitely appreciate nice shoulders but beyond that, not fussed. Love slightly darker skin tones but not a must.

I tend to find the body shape of slim black women attractive. Strong but curvy.

black women are shaped a lot of ways.

I've seen black girls that were more apple shaped actually just with well formed butts.

I'm thin/lean and in shape but I actually don't care for gym rats.

I like normal guys with broader shoulders and hairy stomach's. ;) I like both clean shaven and guys with a little stubble. No long dwarf or Santa Claus beards though.

I'm okay with a belly that's a little soft and I usually just tell him "we'll work on that together...."

When I'm by myself I eat healthy but when I go out I eat/drink whatever I want because I want to enjoy myself. I like a man who isn't afraid to do the same.

Arm or wrist tattoo's can be a turn on if done right.

No earnings or tongue piercing.

I like dirt bikes, hiking, snowboarding, working out, soccer, football but I also like just sitting on the couch or sleeping in on weekends just the same so hopefully he does too.

Smoking F-. Social Drinker A+

White teeth and good hygiene A+. I'm fair skinned and prefer similar. I'm not racist but that's just my preference.

changeofseasons

I like tall guys, cant help it even though i get **** for it lol 5'11-6'5

Muscular, but i dont like rock hard, bulging dudes. If you have some cushion on you then you're perf. Females also like stuff to grab onto. ;)

Well i am shallow when it comes to looks sorry now days I have to be.

For the longest time I been into Asian , Mexican/ Spanish speaking woman, non American black woman.

As for body type no woman bigger than me but no woman that anorexic soory that gross.

Yea big can be beautiful but just not to me.

I need to step my game up and take better care of myself and all . I know I am not a 10 but I know dam well I am not a 5 in the look department.

ManyDissapoint

5'5" - 5'"8

Average, hourglass build with medium to large breasts. Non-short hair. Feminine but enjoys at least some active / athletic pursuits. Health conscious is ideal, even if she enjoys drinking and smoking occasionally.