Married twice...red flag?

LookAtThisPOst

• Author
LookAtThisPOst
Depends on the age. If she's under forty, red flag but not deal breaker. I'd still continue with her but I'd be weary.

Over forty, I'd say it's going to be pretty normal for women to be twice divorced at that age in the near future, if not already so no big deal.

Under thirty then definitely a deal breaker.

For me honestly, what type of men she was married to twice is more important than how many.

I think over 50 and twice divorce may be normal, but over 40 and twice divorce makes me question her choices in life.

For me honestly, what type of men she was married to twice is more important than how many.

Yes that could factor into the equation.

I think it is all about the individual, and not about some rigid numbers game - none is OK, one is fine, two is a deal breaker....???

I believe people can change, they can grow up, they can learn by their mistakes, so I think a person should be judged by who they are today rather than by the fact they happen to have two marriage certificates in their desk drawer.

• Like 1
I think over 50 and twice divorce may be normal, but over 40 and twice divorce makes me question her choices in life.

It really all depends... hard to put numbers on it, but at older ages there's just more time for things to go wrong. And, depends on the reason, and perhaps other relationships they have had.