Just called the police

I don't get it. Now he suddenly can't stand his wife and wants to divorce her when he JUST sent her this text a couple weeks ago?

Seriously?

I yes I forgot about that. So many threads, I didn't realise that was part of this story. Does he really know what he wants right now ?

• Author
Foodjunkie79
The fact that he is sending recorded ''private'' conversations between him.and his daughter is bothersome.

I wont engage in conversation with him. He's trying to prove his actions and I guess doing that was a way!

• Author
Foodjunkie79
I yes I forgot about that. So many threads, I didn't realise that was part of this story. Does he really know what he wants right now ?

I have constantly reminded him of the text to which he always says the same! He's an emotional person and regrets not doing things right by his wife and children. Not being the best dad / partner! The text wasn't how it sounded!!! I think its crystal how it sounded!!

Ive also suggested he is confused....doesn't know what he wants etc He just says he never had the bottle to do anything before. He knows theres no future with his wife....shes changed, drinks too much, is verbally aggressive and its not what he wants. He wants me and only me.....apparently!!

SycamoreCircle

Never look at words. Look at actions. And what do all of his past actions tell you?

Go NC. Get a new number. New e-mail. Never look back. Find a man who is emotionally and physically available. You owe it to your own sanctity.

• Like 3
I have constantly reminded him of the text to which he always says the same! He's an emotional person and regrets not doing things right by his wife and children. Not being the best dad / partner! The text wasn't how it sounded!!! I think its crystal how it sounded!!

Ive also suggested he is confused....doesn't know what he wants etc He just says he never had the bottle to do anything before. He knows theres no future with his wife....shes changed, drinks too much, is verbally aggressive and its not what he wants. He wants me and only me.....apparently!!

Maybe in an ideal world, he would like to stay married, to save splitting the family up, which is how my brother felt, but he said my SIL wasn't changing her behaviour. I just don't think he gave himself time alone before getting into another relationship.

BTW My brother did get divorced.

Moderation generally doesn't explain any administrative actions taken here but, since you asked publicly, you'll get a public answer. Your post was deleted as it was a response to a deleted post, hence was irrelevant to the discussion. Additionally, making public comments regarding the tone of other posts, like the use of the word 'harsh', is disallowed here. If posts are 'harsh', report them to moderation privately using the 'alert us' button. Those were the two reasons your singular (1) post in this thread was deleted.

So, now you're explained and I trust we won't have this conversation again since our rules are out there, publicly, in our guidelines which each member agrees to when joining.

Thanks for reading and please continue the topical discussion.

• Like 1
  • Author
Foodjunkie79

Thank you William.....I was somewhat confused.....I thought I was going mad in fact with reading what I had posted....but you have cleared that up and I understand

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Chasing_mya

Just because he recorded conversations with his daughter and has papers drawn up doesn't mean the divorce will happen. You want to see the actual signature and that its OVER. You want to make sure he no longer lives with her and has truly ended their marriage. All this can still be hot air, you need the proof so until that happens I'd continue going NC. I can imagine how frustrating this must be for you but you have to guard yourself....actions speak louder than words.

• Like 1