Messed up situation [UPDATED]

kaisergal

Please help me I've been on off with this guy for 4 years but he is a compulsive liar/drunk few times he's made out he's single and isn't resulted in me being punched in the face by his gf. My mate said he saw him looked really I'll and generally not well. I saw him the next wk and he asked me to meet him nothing went on just talked to him. I went out sat found out that not only has he been stealing from his family and people on street for drink money but is on community service for threatening his moms bf with a knife sad his gf told me this after finding out I met him. My behaviour is not good but he messes my head up

Anyway he's been kicked out by his gf but his ex gf from years ago who is married is now going round every day giving him booze and money so she can get sex out of him.

I'm finding it hard to cope as he used me last Thursday and he's now not getting his deserts and getting what he wants. I've got her phoning telling me when his ex is round with booze n money but then talking the husband telling me things from other side.

I've been dragged into something I didn't want to b dragged into. I said I told the gf I no longer want to b involved in this and she's gone round saying I said this I said that as she feels he's being brainwashed by other woman and I only told her this when she told me he said was a mental case and that he didn't fancy me

PegNosePete
he is a compulsive liar/drunk

Leave this guy alone. Never speak to him, his gf or any of his friends again.

Nothing good will come from a relationship with that kind of guy.

• Author
Leave this guy alone. Never speak to him, his gf or any of his friends again.

Nothing good will come from a relationship with that kind of guy.

Why do I feel that I'm losing out to the girl he is with even thou I know he's scum

PegNosePete
Why do I feel that I'm losing out to the girl he is with even thou I know he's scum

Exactly, what are you losing exactly? A piece of scum?

Be grateful. You are better off without him.

• Author
Exactly, what are you losing exactly? A piece of scum?

Be grateful. You are better off without him.

It's just the fact she's offering him money etc place to live drink etc etc I couldn't compete with that

It's just the fact she's offering him money etc place to live drink etc etc I couldn't compete with that

Are you nuts?

Keep away from him.

Stop competing, the prize isn't worth it. Go compete for some better man.

And why do you WANT to compete with that?

• Author
And why do you WANT to compete with that?

I know :( I should think like that but I feel like the woman he's with is laughing at everyonr

I know :( I should think like that but I feel like the woman he's with is laughing at everyonr

So? You want to compete just so you can "win" a crappy prize?

• Author
So? You want to compete just so you can "win" a crappy prize?

I don't know just she is parading him like she's won

I don't know just she is parading him like she's won

So? She's not really winning. Just stop talking to him. SIMPLE AS THAT.

• Like 1
PegNosePete

If someone won a turd in a raffle, would you be jealous of that too? You should feel pity for her, not jealousy.

• Like 1
  • Author
If someone won a turd in a raffle, would you be jealous of that too? You should feel pity for her, not jealousy.

Probably not do find it sad knowing he hasn't much money etc she is buying him with what she got

because on some level, you dont' think you deserve any better.

You need to get at why you have this consideration for yourself.

Probably not do find it sad knowing he hasn't much money etc she is buying him with what she got

better her torching her money behind this train wreck than you.

Do you have it to give away like that?

• Author
better her torching her money behind this train wreck than you.

Do you have it to give away like that?

No... As soon as she knew he was kicked out she turned up gave him 100 pounds. Now promising to leave her daughter and live with him

In a luxury flat etc she's paying for everything

So? Let them be each other's problem.

Why are you insistent on this? This has the easiest solution in the world.

No... As soon as she knew he was kicked out she turned up gave him 100 pounds. Now promising to leave her daughter and live with him

In a luxury flat etc she's paying for everything

More fool her.

He is a sad loser, who will spend her money and take her for everything she has got and give her nothing in return.

Alcoholics are notoriously selfish.

• Author
More fool her.

He is a sad loser, who will spend her money and take her for everything she has got and give her nothing in return.

Alcoholics are notoriously selfish.

Very true he's been stealing off people for drink money hence why I think it's crap she giving him money for everytgjng

Please help me I've been on off with this guy for 4 years but he is a compulsive liar/drunk few times he's made out he's single and isn't resulted in me being punched in the face by his gf. My mate said he saw him looked really I'll and generally not well. I saw him the next wk and he asked me to meet him nothing went on just talked to him. I went out sat found out that not only has he been stealing from his family and people on street for drink money but is on community service for threatening his moms bf with a knife sad his gf told me this after finding out I met him. My behaviour is not good but he messes my head up

Anyway he's been kicked out by his gf but his ex gf from years ago who is married is now going round every day giving him booze and money so she can get sex out of him.

I'm finding it hard to cope as and he's now not getting his deserts and getting what he wants. I've got her phoning telling me when his ex is round with booze n money but then talking the husband telling me things from other side.

I've been dragged into something I didn't want to b dragged into. I said I told the gf I no longer want to b involved in this and she's gone round saying I said this I said that as she feels he's being brainwashed by other woman and I only told her this when she told me he said was a mental case and that he didn't fancy me

If you don't want to be dragged into something, don't let yourself be dragged into it. Cut off contact with everyone involved in this.

"I've been on off with this guy for 4 years but he is a compulsive liar/drunk."

"he used me last Thursday". Men don't use women, women allow themselves to be used by compulsive liars and drunks.

• Author
If you don't want to be dragged into something, don't let yourself be dragged into it. Cut off contact with everyone involved in this.

"I've been on off with this guy for 4 years but he is a compulsive liar/drunk."

"he used me last Thursday". Men don't use women, women allow themselves to be used by compulsive liars and drunks.

I should cut contact I know the husband and he is finding it hard coping then there's the ex gf he's gone from to one he is with now... Really it is something I shouldn't b involved in but feel these people are just pissing on everyone

I should cut contact I know the husband and he is finding it hard coping then there's the ex gf he's gone from to one he is with now... Really it is something I shouldn't b involved in but feel these people are just pissing on everyone

Let them deal with their own mess or you be getting pissed on as well.

Very true he's been stealing off people for drink money hence why I think it's crap she giving him money for everytgjng

That is HER problem, not yours.

• Author
Let them deal with their own mess or you be getting pissed on as well.

But feel I already am by her as she fecked me over a couple of years ago. It's like she's making a point to people I got him look

At me kinda thing