Why she text me this?

GTR King

Good god Gaeta it sounds like you are trying to blame the OP for the fact that SHE is passive aggressive and incapable of communicating her needs to him like a mature adult.

It sounds like you are trying to blame the OP for her playing the "ignore" game in an attempt to manipulate him into giving her what she wants. Instead of communicating with him like a mature adult.

Why? Are you so down on men right now that you fail to see how she was clearly playing games and trying to manipulate him?

I am not at all trying to put the blame on him, I am just explaining why she may have reacted that way. I agree she is immature and a drama queen, I have recognized that 2 pages ago. Still, something pissed her off and OP wanted to know what!

To me it does not sound like she was ignoring him, more like she never got his messages.

I am not down on men! Me? nah lol ;-)

OP: The others are right, she is an immature drama queen.

fitnessfan365
Absolutely... which is why after she ignored his THREE texts, he assumed she lost interest and moved on himself... smart guy!

But then he gets that ridiculous text... boggles the mind how some women operate.

Here's what's funny. Some women will intentionally $hit test a guy to see what he's made of. I mean obviously she knows that she is full of crap. But she sent that ridiculous text to see how he'd react. If he had stuck to his guns and not been emotionally manipulated, her attraction level probably would have gone up.

Now in the very beginning if a woman is using tests to be selective, I don't get bothered by it. She doesn't know me at all. However, if a woman was pulling something like that after three months, I'd drop her in a second.

• Author

I am not gonna play her stupid little games.....

It back fired on her & I am not gonna see her again & moving on....

losangelena
I am not gonna play her stupid little games.....

It back fired on her & I am not gonna see her again & moving on....

This is best, OP, and a good attitude to take. Especially after only four dates, and she can't assert her needs/wants in a productive manner? Not a good sign. I can even see someone playfully making a quip like, "well it's your turn to come see me next time," and that would get much more traction.

Bad communication is just a bad sign.

• Author

If she had told me in a nicer way & told me how she felt then I would of understood & talked it through with her. but there need for her to be rude...

Her loss at the end of the day & I am not a mind reader so didn't know at all what she was thinking.

She's a drama queen, no loss there. If she didn't want to drive to you she didn't have to...you mentioned you offered to come her way and she declined. She sounds like a child.

Thanks If she texts me again I will ignore it

So you are going to react to childishness by childishness...

What is he supposed to do? Reply with what? The best course of action is to just let this fade.

This sounds like a woman who a day after a fight tells her husband, "I was going to have sex with you but then we had a fight, so I didn't feel like it anymore."

Her passive aggressiveness was her out. If she was unhappy about her trips (Not that it matters), she should have voiced that concern at SOME point throughout the three months. You think the driving might be the reason? I think that's the LEAST of the issues.

Fact of the matter is, 4 dates in 3 months does not a relationship make, specially when there is very little communication between the two.

The driving wasn't the reason, it was the excuse.

Well that would depend on what she says in her text, would it not?

If it's the same ridiculousness as her last text, then yes he should most definitely ignore.

If she wants to discuss the situation like a grown up, then he should text back and politely tell her he has no interest in pursuing further, and wish her well.

I would confirm with her if she did or did not receive my messages confirming our plans for that Sunday.

To me this woman sounds more like someone who never got these messages than someone who ignored messages.

Deep down I have a little dormant drama queen, it's the type of messages I would have sent in the past if I felt I was going to be stood up.

I would confirm with her if she did or did not receive my messages confirming our plans for that Sunday.

To me this woman sounds more like someone who never got these messages than someone who ignored messages.

Deep down I have a little dormant drama queen, it's the type of messages I would have sent in the past if I felt I was going to be stood up.

Come on Gaeta, she didn't get THREE messages??? Please.

Why are you making excuses for her? I don't get it.

Just what is it nowadays with all this texting stuff?

Why can't people pick up a 'phone of some kind and actually talk to each other?

I once dated (if you can call it that) a guy for 4 months and we had 6 dates. He only rang me every couple of weeks. I gave him a lot of leeway because I was quite attracted to him and also he had just been made redundant from a job he'd had for 20 years, so his life was a bit of a mess.

Eventually (redundancy or no redundancy) after 3 weeks and no 'phone call I asked him what was going on and he said he "would ring me". I told him I was fed up with him shilly-shallying about and did he want to go out properly or not? He said "well, if you're fed up with it, we'll stop". I said "fine" and hung up.

After that experience I didn't waste time with guys who were only luke-warm about dating me. :rolleyes:

Man, just ignore her, she is a waste of time.

Thats a thing I hate in women, instead of:

"So, this time you drive to my place and I show you around."

They go silent, like to test you, and guys dont even know that its a test, and its stupid.

Strong, intelligent and independent women say what they want and need.

She is just a dumb b****.

Sorry, but this gets me. What a stupid girl.

• Like 1
Man, just ignore her, she is a waste of time.

Thats a thing I hate in women, instead of:

"So, this time you drive to my place and I show you around."

They go silent, like to test you, and guys dont even know that its a test, and its stupid.

Strong, intelligent and independent women say what they want and need.

She is just a dumb b****.

Sorry, but this gets me. What a stupid girl.

^^AMEN!!!! Nuff said.

• Author

Thanks If she texts me again I will ignore it or will tell her that I don't want to go any further & wish her well... I am not gonna argue with her... I tried to keep her interested & make an effort... I did all that I could.

Didn't mean to post twice

Edited by GTR King
fitnessfan365
Just what is it nowadays with all this texting stuff?

Why can't people pick up a 'phone of some kind and actually talk to each other?

I once dated (if you can call it that) a guy for 4 months and we had 6 dates. He only rang me every couple of weeks. I gave him a lot of leeway because I was quite attracted to him and also he had just been made redundant from a job he'd had for 20 years, so his life was a bit of a mess.

Eventually (redundancy or no redundancy) after 3 weeks and no 'phone call I asked him what was going on and he said he "would ring me". I told him I was fed up with him shilly-shallying about and did he want to go out properly or not? He said "well, if you're fed up with it, we'll stop". I said "fine" and hung up.

After that experience I didn't waste time with guys who were only luke-warm about dating me. :rolleyes:

Well the fact that that he only saw you six times in four months should have been your main clue. Not his phone habits. But it's good that the experience taught you a lesson and your decision making is better now.

• Like 1
  • Author

I have realised that 4-6 times in 3-4 months is taking things way to slow

• Like 1

No. Just... No.

• Like 1
I have realised that 4-6 times in 3-4 months is taking things way to slow

Well, we know you can write, and we know you can text... can you think of any reason at all why you can't CALL her, talk to her and work something out?

I actually think all this texting - by many couples - is precisely, exactly what leads to misunderstandings, mis-communication, and breaking up!

If only people actually talked, face-to-face or on the 'phone, a lot more, I would guesstimate that a good 50% of those broken relationships - wouldn't be broken!!

• Author

I would never do that it will make her even more peed off

Edited by GTR King
  • Author

I have written her off...

she was being silly & her games didn't work.

she didn't even have the guts to reply to my message when I told her how I felt etc...

if she tries to speak to me when i see her at football I am gonna ignore her

Edited by GTR King