Why she text me this?

GTR King

Something drove her to ignore him. If a woman accepts 4 dates with a man it's because she likes him, something ignited her fit.

OP Said: in those 4 dates she came & see me in my home town which wasn't that far..... (only 20-30mins from her house)

So ALL of your dates she is the one who drove to your home town. WHY? Why did not ever drive her way?

He is not complaining about why she ignored him Gaeta. That is not why he started this thread. So it doesn't matter that she made all the trips and that's why she ignored him.

He seems to have accepted that she lost interest...and is not concerned about that. Or maybe he is, but that is NOT the subject of this thread.

He started this thread asking why she sent him that ridiculous text... expecting him to show up...after she ignored his last three text messages and had not even communicated with him in six days.

That's nuts!!!

Edited by katiegrl

He started this thread asking why she sent him that ridiculous text... expecting him to show up...after she ignored his last three text messages and had not even communicated with him in six days.

That's nuts!!!

Her text is childish and immature but it can be explained. The text is from a p@ssed off woman who's been slowly building up resentment. That's why she sent it. And she said exactly why she's been building up resentment.

• Like 1

But this woman seems a little nutso... how did she "thought I would see if you turned up today" if he didn't have her address and she ignored the last messages? Weird.

I can see she might have gotten resentful over coming to see him 4 times. Maybe he didn't make it clear that he was going to change that?

• Author

Yeah but no need for her to be like that at all....

I just assumed that she lost interest in me as no texted for 6 days & that's why I made no effort to drive & see her...

Both people gotta be interested etc

Yeah but no need for her to be like that at all....

I just assumed that she lost interest in me as no texted for 6 days & that's why I made no effort to drive & see her...

Both people gotta be interested etc

She showed her interest by driving 1 hour X 4 times.

In those last text she did not answer did you make it clear this time you were going to go pick her up? Or you were waiting for her to get back to you to offer it?

• Like 1
  • Author

I made it clear on the last date I would pick

Her up & Take her out for the day & I told her last Sunday as well & she said thank for offering pick me up etc...

And what were the last 3 texts she ignored about?

I made it clear on the last date I would pick

Her up & Take her out for the day & I told her last Sunday as well & she said thank for offering pick me up etc...

• Like 1
  • Author

Can't remember text 1 was something about the play I saw last Monday & replied to her text (Monday)

Text 2 Can't wait to see you Sunday ;) xxxx (Tuesday)

Text 3 You've been quite lately I hope your ok?? You still ok for Sunday? :) xxxx (Wednesday)

Weird. If she got these texts and ignored them, she has no right to call you out on not coming to see her.

Maybe she just got other plans and is trying to turn it on you and make it look like you're the problem. Sounds like a drama queen to me. You dodged a bullet.

Can't remember text 1 was something about the play I saw last Monday & replied to her text (Monday)

Text 2 Can't wait to see you Sunday ;) xxxx (Tuesday)

Text 3 You've been quite lately I hope your ok?? You still ok for Sunday? :) xxxx (Wednesday)

• Like 1

Is it possible she did not get these texts?

She said to you: The reason I've been silent - she didn't say The reason I have not answered your text or The reasons I have been ignoring you. Sounds to me like a woman that didn't hear from you.

I send text to my friend on her land-line number all the time.

• Author

She didn't tell me why she ignored my texts at all...

But gonna move on she not worth my time

I agree it sounds like she didn't get them.

My best girl friend whom I text all the time occasionally gets texts 2 weeks later.

Perhaps you can call her to ask about it?

Is it possible she did not get these texts?

She said to you: The reason I've been silent - she didn't say The reason I have not answered your text or The reasons I have been ignoring you. Sounds to me like a woman that didn't hear from you.

I send text to my friend on her land-line number all the time.

• Author

I could but theses were iMessages & said she revived them... She is obviously ignored them

The texts my girl friend received like 2 weeks later were also iMessages.

I think Gaeta is right - the girl sounds angry in a way as if she didn't hear from you at all.

Might be worth a call just to see if that's the case. What do you have to lose?

Technology is not infallible.

I could but theses were iMessages & said she revived them... She is obviously ignored them
  • Author

Might do that but not wasting my time.... I didn't wanna keep texting her as Didnt wanna sound needy & ignoring me= not interested

My question is still the same:

Why did not ever drive her way?

That is what made her mad at you. She has been slowly resenting you for not driving her way.

If she was mad that he hadn't driven her way on previous dates....then she should have expressed that to him.

Not just IGNORED him the way she did. What is he a mind reader?

Look I get it....she was pissed that he hadn't driven her way on previous dates, so she ignored him. And in response to being ignored, she then *expected* him to chase her down. Which he didn't (good for him!)....which pissed her off even more!

And to make matters worse... she then *expected* him to drive her way after she ignored his three texts and hadn't communicated with him in six days!

What's wrong with this picture? Lol

She's passive aggressive to say the least! She needs to grow up, put on her big girl panties....and when something he does or doesn't do upsets her...she needs to communicate that to him like a grown up!

Not play little girl games and ignore him expecting him to chase her down... and when he doesn't cause he is not a mind reader...then send a stupid text accusing him of not doing something (visiting her) NO man in his right mind would do after being ignored three times in a row...

That is just ridiculous.... as I am SURE you would agree.

Edited by katiegrl
  • Like 1

Katie: I feel there is more to it we don't know and that is why I have been bombarding with that question over and over. Have you noticed he did not really answer either? I would also be interested in knowing the details of how he set up these 4 previous dates. To me it sounds like she was the one deciding on what the date would be and he did not really offer to do something her way. I would also like to know why he did not driver her way for their first meet? Who has a lady drive all the way to him for a first meeting?

ETA: Also I am not sure she got those IM messages from him. Her reply to her, to me, sounds like a woman p@ssed from not hearing from him

Edited by Gaeta
  • Author

Each date was set up on the date we were on...

I suggested what we could do & she told me what's best...

She suggested to meet me 1st near me...

Thx everyone for your help

GTR: Is it possible you are not a very assertive kind of man? and she came up with all of those dates ideas because you were slow to organize them? or had no idea? Sounds like she did all the organizing.

• Like 1
Katie: I feel there is more to it we don't know and that is why I have been bombarding with that question over and over. Have you noticed he did not really answer either? I would also be interested in knowing the details of how he set up these 4 previous dates. To me it sounds like she was the one deciding on what the date would be and he did not really offer to do something her way. I would also like to know why he did not driver her way for their first meet? Who has a lady drive all the way to him for a first meeting?

Fair enough... and if that is, in fact, what happened.. then I am not denying that she should be pissed. And if she ignored him because she wanted to move on...understandable.

But apparently she had another reason for ignoring him...manipulation. She assumed (mistakenly) that by ignoring him, he would chase her in response. He did not do that...which naturally pissed her off even more..because her little *ignoring* game backfired... as such games usually do.

Did you read my last response? If she was pissed she was putting more effort in..she should have communicated that to him like a grown up.

Not just ignore him and then expect him to come running to her. Last I checked, that is manipulation, plain and simple.

• Author

I told her what we could do & she told if that's was fine with her (She is Gluten free)...

I always asked her on dates ect

fitnessfan365

I still find it funny that no one else besides me has mentioned the fact that the four dates took place over THREE MONTHS. They barely averaged once a month. With that slow of a dating frequency, how into it could either one of them really been?

I mean even the busiest woman in the beginning (first 2-3 weeks) will still be able to set aside 1-2 hours once a week for a guy she actually likes. Then as she gets more invested, you get together more.

GTR: Is it possible you are not a very assertive kind of man? and she came up with all of those dates ideas because you were slow to organize them? or had no idea? Sounds like she did all the organizing.

Good god Gaeta it sounds like you are trying to blame the OP for the fact that SHE is passive aggressive and incapable of communicating her needs to him like a mature adult.

It sounds like you are trying to blame the OP for her playing the "ignore" game in an attempt to manipulate him into giving her what she wants. Instead of communicating with him like a mature adult.

Why? Are you so down on men right now that you fail to see how she was clearly playing games and trying to manipulate him?

• Like 2
I still find it funny that no one else besides me has mentioned the fact that the four dates took place over THREE MONTHS. They barely averaged once a month. With that slow of a dating frequency, how into it could either one of them really been?

I mean even the busiest woman in the beginning (first 2-3 weeks) will still be able to set aside 1-2 hours once a week for a guy she actually likes. Then as she gets more invested, you get together more.

Absolutely... which is why after she ignored his THREE texts, he assumed she lost interest and moved on himself... smart guy!

But then he gets that ridiculous text... boggles the mind how some women operate.