I am calling her in 1 hour

• Author

Chit,

I really was going to call today.

This sux.

I was really hoping to have something new for mind to chew on that this same tragic story of me not bringing her out here for NYE (in which case she would not meet this guy) 80% sure of story.

I was willing to risk anything to find a story where I wasn't a factor in my demise. Because other than changing the dates, I was really good to her for the last 2 years.

lol

i am just waiting for 1 person to tell me to call her.

You may not realize it, but you came here to have people talk you out of it, otherwise you just would have done it. No shame, and good for you for coming here to get strength! Tomorrow you will realize it was right.

Ken

• Like 3
  • Author

Well sorry to say but I relented.

I have been in real bad shape so anything to shake things up.

I called her, she picked up. She was in the temple but (praying about what she did to me lol). Anyway, she has asked me to call her back in an hour.

I am not getting my hopes up at all. Right now, I am just looking for a brief light-hearted phone call, unless she indicates she is willing to delve deeper.

I know you are all going to say i fawked up but its a risk I had to take.

I will post back when I make the next call.

Simon Phoenix
Well sorry to say but I relented.

I have been in real bad shape so anything to shake things up.

I called her, she picked up. She was in the temple but (praying about what she did to me lol). Anyway, she has asked me to call her back in an hour.

I am not getting my hopes up at all. Right now, I am just looking for a brief light-hearted phone call, unless she indicates she is willing to delve deeper.

I know you are all going to say i fawked up but its a risk I had to take.

I will post back when I make the next call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Dude, don't call back. At the very least make her call you. She had the gall to tell you to call back and you're going to do it? smh

Simon Phoenix
1 hour to go.

This phone call is going to suck, I can feel it.

Dude, don't make it. Have her call you back. Stop being willfully obtuse.

• Author

So what are you saying.

She is setting me up for a fall by me calling her?

Its always been that way, it costs me nothing to call her but it isnt cheap the other way.

Simon Phoenix
Well she said she was in the temple. What is smh?

Shaking my head. And typically when someone calls you and you pick it up to talk, if you can't talk you tell them you'll call them back if you want to talk to them. I don't think she's setting you up for anything, but I really think she's hoping you won't call her. If she wanted to talk to you she'd tell you she'd call you back.

But yeah, you're being an idiot in calling her back on a phone call you made. I mean, she broke up with you and you're the one trying to chase her down with phone calls? Do you not have self-respect or dignity?

You made the call. She knows you want to talk. It's up to her to call you back. Don't be desperate and weird. And who gives a crap if it costs her money? She broke your heart, she can pay a couple bucks to talk to you. Stop being a damn doormat.

• Author

Uhmm she made a time that was convenient for her to take the call (presumably once she was out of the temple). Would someone do that if they were hoping u wouldnt call?

Well ok, maybe I will delay the call for an hour or 2 and see if she texts or something.

Edited by marky00
Simon Phoenix
Uhmm she made a specific time to call. Would someone do that if they were hoping u wouldnt call?

She said an hour. I've told people to give me an hour, but if I wanted to actually talk to them I'd tell them I'd call them back. You're chasing a ghost and being a doormat. But whatever dude, you're obviously driven to be dumb, so best of luck. I hope she tells you to leave her alone, but I bet she's just going to talk around everything, which will keep you more confused. And you say you are going to try to have a light conversation? What's the point of that when you want closure? I think you're trying to plant a seed, which is going to fail.

I'm not going to advocate you walking into a gun fight with a butter knife, especially when you know how foolish it is.

Simon Phoenix
Uhmm she made a time that was convenient for her to take the call (presumably once she was out of the temple). Would someone do that if they were hoping u wouldnt call?

Well ok, maybe I will delay the call for an hour or 2 and see if she texts or something.

No delay, just don't call. If she wants to talk to you, she'll get in touch. You delaying an hour or two doesn't make you look any less desperate or chasing. You leaving it up to her completely would be a much better idea.

• Author
And????????

Meaning it wasnt like pickup and say staright off th bat i will call u back at blah blah blah. We talked for a few minutes but I think being in the temple she wasnt in a position to keep talking.

Simon Phoenix
Sorry, the hour thing was wrong, she actually gave a time that would suit. 4pm her time.

Doesn't matter, don't call. Your clarifications mental gymnastics doesn't make you calling and chasing any better of an idea. If she really cares to talk to you, she'll text you saying she's available to talk. In that case, I'd say do it (even though I think it's a moronic idea) because you opened up this can of worms. If she doesn't text, let it be. She doesn't want to talk to you and she definitely won't want to talk about what you want to talk about.

Simon Phoenix
Meaning it wasnt like pickup and say staright off th bat i will call u back at blah blah blah. We talked for a few minutes but I think being in the temple she wasnt in a position to keep talking.

Doesn't matter dude. You're reaching.

• Author
No delay, just don't call. If she wants to talk to you, she'll get in touch. You delaying an hour or two doesn't make you look any less desperate or chasing. You leaving it up to her completely would be a much better idea.

I hear what u saying, I take ur point.

Problem is that even during the relationship, it was mainly like that. Cost of the calls mainly.

mtnbiker3000
I was really hoping to have something new for mind to chew on that this same tragic story of me not bringing her out here for NYE (in which case she would not meet this guy) 80% sure of story.

So, she is telling you this all happened because you didn't bring her to NYC? That's why she's with another guy? Oh boy... If you believe that, then I've got some beachfront property in Kansas you may be interested in :rolleyes:

• Like 3
Simon Phoenix
I hear what u saying, I take ur point.

Problem is that even during the relationship, it was mainly like that. Cost of the calls mainly.

You aren't in a relationship anymore, so that's not your concern. And you said she can text you. So let her text you.

Simon Phoenix
If she didnt want to talk, why pickup? I am calling from an overseas number. Its obvious.

To be polite. You're trying so hard to justify chasing after her like a neglected puppy it saddens me. If she really is curious about what you have to say, she will send you a text saying she's available to talk. If not, she won't. So stop arguing and plotting and see if she texts.

Stop trying to argue with us in an attempt for us to sign off on you being desperate and chasing her. It's a terrible idea no matter how badly you try to spin it. It was an awful idea for you to call in the first place and it's an awful idea for you to chase now. Stop being obtuse.

• Like 2
  • Author
So, she is telling you this all happened because you didn't bring her to NYC? That's why she's with another guy? Oh boy... If you believe that, then I've got some beachfront property in Kansas you may be interested in :rolleyes:

No, she came out to australia in December. We were initially thinking Christmas and New Year but i brought it foward a few weeks for a few different reasons.

Unfortunately, i think she met this guy around New years Eve back in Thailand so I now feel kind of silly for not sticking with the initial plan.