Why do so many older men think younger women want them?

PinkInTheLimo
And yeah, as a woman who looks like a woman, I wanted to give a shout out to all those other women with boobs and a butt that it's a GOOD thing NOT to look like Sheldon Cooper with a hoo-ha. lol

Marilyn Monroe looked like a woman but so did and do Twiggy, Audrey Hepburn and Kate Moss.

You don't have to have a DD cup to look like a woman. It's all about proportion. I am slim but sure have curves where a woman is supposed to have them.

PinkInTheLimo
For the women I have known who dated older men besides the gold digging which is another story it is because these guys seems more worldy and mature. They have lived life and they are also smarter. They are men instead of boys.

Age has nothing to do with maturity and wisdom. I know plenty of men who have lived life and are still as stupid as ever.

• Like 1
PinkInTheLimo
I have to ask....are you aware of how rude and condescending your posts are, or is it an accident. Why do you care what other adult women do? Are you capable of disagreeing without being cutting?

Autumnnight, RedRobin might sometimes be a bit brash that is true. But she is consistent in her opinions and says things how she feels them regardless of who reads her. You on the other hand are often downright nasty in some of your posts and it looks like you target certain posters. I will pay extra attention to this from now on and will report you if I get the impression that you attack me personally once more.

• Like 2