almost two weeks..

Karin2rinkashi
Well that would be great if I had the choice.. but I don't ;) I just can't control this mind of mine!

It is tough... i know!

But out of changing your ex's mind or your mind, which one do you really control?

Ask yourself.... be selfish.. and ask yourself, Do you REALLY think that he deserves you?

I don't think so

• Author
It is tough... i know!

But out of changing your ex's mind or your mind, which one do you really control?

Ask yourself.... be selfish.. and ask yourself, Do you REALLY think that he deserves you?

I don't think so

In fact, I actually do... he was really nice.. we fought over the most stupid stuff, mostly because I was so insecure and though-headed

Karin2rinkashi
In fact, I actually do... he was really nice.. we fought over the most stupid stuff, mostly because I was so insecure and though-headed

Fair enough!

So you think it is your fault that he left?

The reason he left?

Lets analyze this.. Did he never initiate a fight or argument?

• Author
Fair enough!

So you think it is your fault that he left?

The reason he left?

Lets analyze this.. Did he never initiate a fight or argument?

Offcourse he did... But he was always the one who wanted to make up.. he told me in anger that he loved me and that he would never let me go.. sometimes we had a little discussion because I'm very spontaneous and he got a little jaleous..

Karin2rinkashi
Offcourse he did... But he was always the one who wanted to make up.. he told me in anger that he loved me and that he would never let me go.. sometimes we had a little discussion because I'm very spontaneous and he got a little jaleous..

People can say whatever they want to.... My girlfriend ALWAYS said that she is never going to leave me. No joke! I always use to joke with her that "I know when you move for school, you are going to find some white guy" She would get upset and say "I don't want anyone else.. It is just you."

But there she was, with someone else 1 week after the break up.

Of course, they both came back when it was beneficial for THEM! when THEY wanted to come back. The test of love really occurs when you sacrifice your wants for the OTHER person....

And when it came to both of us, where our exes? Not with us...

Anyone can do/say things when THEY want to...

Is your ex with someone else now?

• Author
People can say whatever they want to.... My girlfriend ALWAYS said that she is never going to leave me. No joke! I always use to joke with her that "I know when you move for school, you are going to find some white guy" She would get upset and say "I don't want anyone else.. It is just you."

But there she was, with someone else 1 week after the break up.

Of course, they both came back when it was beneficial for THEM! when THEY wanted to come back. The test of love really occurs when you sacrifice your wants for the OTHER person....

And when it came to both of us, where our exes? Not with us...

Anyone can do/say things when THEY want to...

Is your ex with someone else now?

He guess he was the same.. He said the same things.. and as far as I know, he isn't..

Karin2rinkashi
He guess he was the same.. He said the same things.. and as far as I know, he isn't..

At least he isn't with someone else. So you still have a chance...

My ex, she already had someone lined up. Then called me to take a break. I tried to convince her for a week but she didn't listen.. My mistake...

**** her! I'll get over her....

• Author
At least he isn't with someone else. So you still have a chance...

My ex, she already had someone lined up. Then called me to take a break. I tried to convince her for a week but she didn't listen.. My mistake...

**** her! I'll get over her....

Sometimes it's a rebound, in fact most of the time..! and I don't think I still have a chance, I ****ing tried everything already! I hate feeling so powerless.. he told me his feelings were gone, so.. and since I hear nothing nothing from him either..

Karin2rinkashi
Sometimes it's a rebound, in fact most of the time..! and I don't think I still have a chance, I ****ing tried everything already! I hate feeling so powerless.. he told me his feelings were gone, so.. and since I hear nothing nothing from him either..

What is the one thing you would LOVE to do RIGHT THIS F-ING moment... not including your ex coming back...

• Author
What is the one thing you would LOVE to do RIGHT THIS F-ING moment... not including your ex coming back...

You know what I really wanted to do today? To text my ex, to meet up en to shop with him, just havind a great time together again.. That's the thought I woke up to.. and I wanted to shop with one of my friends too, but on a friday noon.. everyone is busy..

Karin2rinkashi
You know what I really wanted to do today? To text my ex, to meet up en to shop with him, just havind a great time together again.. That's the thought I woke up to.. and I wanted to shop with one of my friends too, but on a friday noon.. everyone is busy..

What would you like to do this moment.... Something more substantial, like a TO DO list, something more exciting...

I am sure you have some BIG wish...

So difficult... >.<

• Author
What would you like to do this moment.... Something more substantial, like a TO DO list, something more exciting...

I am sure you have some BIG wish...

So difficult... >.<

I know, I'm sorry :p I am even making myself tired at this point :p But no.. I can't think of anything that doesn't involve him

Karin2rinkashi
I know, I'm sorry :p I am even making myself tired at this point :p But no.. I can't think of anything that doesn't involve him

Sorry to break your bubble but i am sure i am hotter than your ex!

I promise you that!

Now, stop thinking about him. There are a billion others out there.. :p

By the way, lets keep this threat going. :D

• Author
Sorry to break your bubble but i am sure i am hotter than your ex!

I promise you that!

Now, stop thinking about him. There are a billion others out there.. :p

By the way, lets keep this threat going. :D

Oh You are? ;p and offcourse there are! but they aren't the ones I want! ;)

haha, I will ;p

Karin2rinkashi
Oh You are? ;p and offcourse there are! but they aren't the ones I want! ;)

haha, I will ;p

At least you have commitment.... rare trait...

But, self respect comes first....

How is the weather in Belgium?

• Author
At least you have commitment.... rare trait...

But, self respect comes first....

How is the weather in Belgium?

I do ;) It's.. hmm.. changeable :p the sun shines from time to time, but it's still very cold :p

Karin2rinkashi
get a room you two...

This is our room, if you haven't noticed. You are welcome to stick around for a while. :p

Karin2rinkashi
I do ;) It's.. hmm.. changeable :p the sun shines from time to time, but it's still very cold :p

At least we have commitment. Not many people do. if you think about it, we are a rare breed.

We maybe the last to finish, but we will be the ones who will go all the way.

"Never give up on yourself, and you will never give up on others" :)

Are you feeling better?

Edited by Karin2rinkashi
  • Author
At least we have commitment. Not many people do. if you think about it, we are a rare breed.

We maybe the last to finish, but we will be the ones who will go all the way.

"Never give up on yourself, and you will never give up on others" :)

Are you feeling better?

Yes we are! And.. oh god I'm really a complainer, but not really :p I just had the feeling.. that he would text me today, I don't know why! I still can't believe he didn't actually :p oh man..

Karin2rinkashi
Yes we are! And.. oh god I'm really a complainer, but not really :p I just had the feeling.. that he would text me today, I don't know why! I still can't believe he didn't actually :p oh man..

I can text you.... *walks away, slowly....*

Lololol

• Author
I can text you.... *walks away, slowly....*

Lololol

haha, You can.. but that will cost you a lot of money... living in Florida and all.. :p

Karin2rinkashi
haha, You can.. but that will cost you a lot of money... living in Florida and all.. :p

Free international texting... ;)

• Author
Free international texting... ;)

not meee :o and I will have to put my number on this thread then? hmmm :p maybe What's App? But offcourse, you'll need my number..

• Like 1