almost two weeks..

• Author
Are you flirting with me?

You know, i could be a 60 year old guy with a donut in my hands... the type of people who like to give small kids back rubs for fun....

I am NOT! But i am just saying... ;D

I AM, in fact, a skydiver.... going through training... B-)

Always the same **** with these guys! A woman is always flirting! I'm dealing with a BU here! But I do indeed enjoy this thread.. and who knows.. maybe you are a 60 year old :confused:

Karin2rinkashi
Always the same **** with these guys! A woman is always flirting! I'm dealing with a BU here! But I do indeed enjoy this thread.. and who knows.. maybe you are a 60 year old :confused:

First of all, I am NOT these guys or THAT guys...... I am MYSELF!

I didn't come her to give out candies either... I am dealing with a break up too...

Sohrry! If i, for a second, pretended like someone was flirting with me.... *Backs off *

Why can't we flirt with each other meanwhile our **** FACE exes are cuddling with someone else, right this moment....

Think about it.... *Drum Rolls*

LOL

• Author
First of all, I am NOT these guys or THAT guys...... I am MYSELF!

I didn't come her to give out candies either... I am dealing with a break up too...

Sohrry! If i, for a second, pretended like someone was flirting with me.... *Backs off *

Why can't we flirt with each other meanwhile our **** FACE exes are cuddling with someone else, right this moment....

Think about it.... *Drum Rolls*

LOL

But I.. I love candies :( AND I DON'T WANT TO THINK THAT THAT LITTLE **** IS CUDDLING WITH SOMEONE ELSE! And YES, MAYBE WE CAN! Just for the sake of it!

• Like 1
Karin2rinkashi
But I.. I love candies :( AND I DON'T WANT TO THINK THAT THAT LITTLE **** IS CUDDLING WITH SOMEONE ELSE! And YES, MAYBE WE CAN! Just for the sake of it!

I don't want to think about that BITCH either.... What a ungrateful little ****ER!

And why not..... I rather flirt with a reliable unknown on the internet than that deceiving bitch....

This is the best i have felt in a LONG TIME... smh :D

What is your favorite candy?

And no need to YELL.... Jeez... I can hear you fine.... LOLOL

• Author
I don't want to think about that BITCH either.... What a ungrateful little ****ER!

And why not..... I rather flirt with a reliable unknown on the internet than that deceiving bitch....

This is the best i have felt in a LONG TIME... smh :D

What is your favorite candy?

And no need to YELL.... Jeez... I can hear you fine.... LOLOL

oooh don't we all just hate them little ****ers! And yeah, me too! hmm.. my favorite candy.. I actually like desserts more! Like a donut! ;) and I'm sorry, I thought, since you lived so far away.. :cool:

Taking up judo has been helping me get over my ex. The motivation they provide has helped a lot. Plus, I can legally choke a bitch :bunny:

• Like 1
Karin2rinkashi
oooh don't we all just hate them little ****ers! And yeah, me too! hmm.. my favorite candy.. I actually like desserts more! Like a donut! ;) and I'm sorry, I thought, since you lived so far away.. :cool:

I like donuts too, but only when i am in my stick shift car (get it?) :p

Also, have you ever had apple's strudle with Vanilla ice cream? THE ****ING BEST!

And, i don't even want to waste time thinking about her anymore... That is like letting someone stay in your brain without rent. And they aren't even worth it....

**** HER!

What do you do? In general... Student?

Karin2rinkashi
Taking up judo has been helping me get over my ex. The motivation they provide has helped a lot. Plus, I can legally choke a bitch :bunny:

Im sure that it is still illegal to choke her.... :p

• Author

I'm fat, but I'm working on it. I can just sit on his skinny ass to choke him! :cool:

• Author
I like donuts too, but only when i am in my stick shift car (get it?) :p

Also, have you ever had apple's strudle with Vanilla ice cream? THE ****ING BEST!

And, i don't even want to waste time thinking about her anymore... That is like letting someone stay in your brain without rent. And they aren't even worth it....

**** HER!

What do you do? In general... Student?

No, I haven't tried that yet! But maybe I will one day.. I'm currently on a diet so.. ;p and yes, I'm a student! I'm becoming an awesome teacher! :cool:

Karin2rinkashi
No, I haven't tried that yet! But maybe I will one day.. I'm currently on a diet so.. ;p and yes, I'm a student! I'm becoming an awesome teacher! :cool:

I always hated teachers... but they hurt less than gfs. So i guess i will take it...

And, you DON'T tell the whole internet that you are fat (which is subjective, really)....

Do i really need to start working on your highlight reels? :p

I know everyone talks about honesty, it is overrated. Trust me!

Keep it in your heart.... :)

I am sure you are NOT fat, and are beautiful... RIIIIIGHT? Say it... LOUD... "Since i live so far away" ;D

And i think if i ask you what you do, you are suppose to show the return interest. xD

• Author
I always hated teachers... but they hurt less than gfs. So i guess i will take it...

And, you DON'T tell the whole internet that you are fat (which is subjective, really)....

Do i really need to start working on your highlight reels? :p

I know everyone talks about honesty, it is overrated. Trust me!

Keep it in your heart.... :)

I am sure you are NOT fat, and are beautiful... RIIIIIGHT? Say it... LOUD... "Since i live so far away" ;D

And i think if i ask you what you do, you are suppose to show the return interest. xD

Why do you hate teachers?! :o they show you what's really important in life! They teach you respect and all the knowledge you need in this world! and yes! I AM BEAUTIFUUUUL, no matter what they saaaay! And yes! I was planning to do so! So.. what do you do in life? :laugh:

Why do you hate teachers?! :o they show you what's really important in life! They teach you respect and all the knowledge you need in this world! and yes! I AM BEAUTIFUUUUL, no matter what they saaaay! And yes! I was planning to do so! So.. what do you do in life? :laugh:

What do you teach? I teach ESL:bunny:

• Author
What do you teach? I teach ESL:bunny:

Well, it's hard to tell.. since we have a completely different school systeem here in Belgium ;) I teach kids between 6-12 years old :laugh:

Karin2rinkashi
Well, it's hard to tell.. since we have a completely different school systeem here in Belgium ;) I teach kids between 6-12 years old :laugh:

Congrats on making the World Cup this time....

Eden Hazard.... ONE NAME! ONE GAME! I don't know if you follow Football.

And i teachers here are not really great. Not all of them are bad, but most of them just don't do a great job. I understand, in Europe, it is a completely different system of education. So, i agree with your statement and that teachers help us become who we are...

And, i am an Engineer. I make the world run! :p

And i am 24, not 60. By the way... xD

• Author
Congrats on making the World Cup this time....

Eden Hazard.... ONE NAME! ONE GAME! I don't know if you follow Football.

And i teachers here are not really great. Not all of them are bad, but most of them just don't do a great job. I understand, in Europe, it is a completely different system of education. So, i agree with your statement and that teachers help us become who we are...

And, i am an Engineer. I make the world run! :p

And i am 24, not 60. By the way... xD

Hmm a little bit! ;p but I do know Eden Hazard (thanks to my ex offcourse, he was a football player) OOOH an Engineer! cool! I'm 20 by the way :laugh:

• Like 1
Karin2rinkashi
Hmm a little bit! ;p but I do know Eden Hazard (thanks to my ex offcourse, he was a football player) OOOH an Engineer! cool! I'm 20 by the way :laugh:

Your name tells me your age... :D

And, yes, an engineer indeed. But i don't think i really like engineering anymore.

Have you ever been toward States side?

And... OOOOH... A teacher!! :p

• Author
Your name tells me your age... :D

And, yes, an engineer indeed. But i don't think i really like engineering anymore.

Have you ever been toward States side?

And... OOOOH... A teacher!! :p

Yeah, I know... ;) And what would you like to do then? And no, I haven't :p

Karin2rinkashi
Yeah, I know... ;) And what would you like to do then? And no, I haven't :p

Well, i want to move to California, mostly Los Angeles. Get my foot in the aerospace industry for a few years. Then i would like to get my MBA and try to get into the business side of the engineering field .. $$$$

How is your day going?

• Author
Well, i want to move to California, mostly Los Angeles. Get my foot in the aerospace industry for a few years. Then i would like to get my MBA and try to get into the business side of the engineering field .. $$$$

How is your day going?

Oh wauw! And not so well in fact.. It's just one of those days you know.. Can't stop thinking about him and I wish I could do something to make him come back.. to make him love me again... Dammit! How is your day going?

Karin2rinkashi
Oh wauw! And not so well in fact.. It's just one of those days you know.. Can't stop thinking about him and I wish I could do something to make him come back.. to make him love me again... Dammit! How is your day going?

I started the day out with missing her.... but the best way to forget about them is to look into the future... and i mentioned that i am getting my skydiving license.

I would like to this eventually, DUBAI, one of the best skydiving locations.

Look at that palm!

Karin2rinkashi

There is so much in this world to dooooo!!!!

**** both of them...

• Author
I started the day out with missing her.... but the best way to forget about them is to look into the future... and i mentioned that i am getting my skydiving license.

I would like to this eventually, DUBAI, one of the best skydiving locations.

Look at that palm!

It looks great!! And I know there's much to do, but whatever I do.. you know? I keep thinking about him! I'm stil in that phase of denial I guess, of still hoping he does love me.. and yes, I hate it too ;)

Karin2rinkashi
It looks great!! And I know there's much to do, but whatever I do.. you know? I keep thinking about him! I'm stil in that phase of denial I guess, of still hoping he does love me.. and yes, I hate it too ;)

I don't think either of them love us anymore....

Accept that, it makes it easier.

It really helps you realize that we THROWING away our love from someone who doesn't even want it. Like, just talking to you is better than missing someone who doesn't even want me to miss them. At least, you are willingly talking to me...

So, which is better?

Wear this as a coat from this day onwards...

"The best don't stick around when you treat them poorly, only the desperate do."

• Author
I don't think either of them love us anymore....

Accept that, it makes it easier.

It really helps you realize that we THROWING away our love from someone who doesn't even want it. Like, just talking to you is better than missing someone who doesn't even want me to miss them. At least, you are willingly talking to me...

So, which is better?

Wear this as a coat from this day onwards...

"The best don't stick around when you treat them poorly, only the desperate do."

Well that would be great if I had the choice.. but I don't ;) I just can't control this mind of mine!