Lost in this bad relationship

• Author
Concreteman78

Well....I was hanging with my friends who happen to live across the street from her. It was saturday night....you know the next day...less than 36 hours after leaving her.....and guess what was in her driveway......another truck!!!!! I was replaced not even 36 hours after leaving her. WTF

Whats even better is when I sent apology texts and saying i appreciated all her mom had done for me and my son, she repsonded saying she knew what happened and didnt codone what her daughter had done and she was furious with her.

I also sent one to her dad and he said he is dissappointed in her and siad he still wants to go fishing with me and will hit me up when he goes out to throw a line in.

Shes dug a huge hole for herself and she is a severe mess.

Her actions just def show what she thought of me.....which was nothing. It was all a game for my money. Glad I got the hell out of there!

bubbaganoosh

I just read your post over for the second time and truth be told you want to know why your in such a mess? Look in the mirror and wave at that guy waving back at you.

You created that monster that your living with and here's how. You never opened your mouth from the get go and put a stop to her selfishness. You have a mouth and you should have let her know when things stated getting out of hand and if you would have put your foot down chance are you wouldn't be in this mess.

The longer you let it slide the more steam she picked up and now she not only is running you broke but denying you sex and spending all her free time on the computer yakking it up with God knows who and your just in the way.

If it's me, I would rather live in a one room apartment with the basic things rather than spending any more time with such a selfish person who lost all her respect for you. You can regain it back but in order to do so, you have to cut yourself free from her.

One more thing. You damn well better get yourself another bank account with your name only and start putting something away so you have something.

salparadise

I hate it when other humans are so rude and clueless that I feel like I have to apologize for the whole phukkin species.

• Like 2
  • Author
Concreteman78
I just read your post over for the second time and truth be told you want to know why your in such a mess? Look in the mirror and wave at that guy waving back at you.

You created that monster that your living with and here's how. You never opened your mouth from the get go and put a stop to her selfishness. You have a mouth and you should have let her know when things stated getting out of hand and if you would have put your foot down chance are you wouldn't be in this mess.

The longer you let it slide the more steam she picked up and now she not only is running you broke but denying you sex and spending all her free time on the computer yakking it up with God knows who and your just in the way.

If it's me, I would rather live in a one room apartment with the basic things rather than spending any more time with such a selfish person who lost all her respect for you. You can regain it back but in order to do so, you have to cut yourself free from her.

One more thing. You damn well better get yourself another bank account with your name only and start putting something away so you have something.

Truth be told....I did talk to her, many times about her spending issues, I did talk to her about her Facebook addiction. I did speak to her about her many problems and what bothered me. The problem was that she DIDNT LISTEN or TRY to fix the issues. Yes I made my fair share of mistakes in that relationship, but I was trying to make it work....once I seen it was not going to....I started to plan an exit. This was months ago. I have been saving pennies here and there and finally just stopped my DD into our account and went looking for an apt. I did stand up for my future and my sanity and got out. So dont accuse me of not doing what I needed to do to be a happy person. Not all situations allow someone to just snap their fingers and leave. Mine took me time to get all my ducks in a row.

• Like 1
seekingpeaceinlove

Um...why don't you read the whole thread. If you had, you would have known that the OP broke up and moved out.

Well....I was hanging with my friends who happen to live across the street from her. It was saturday night....you know the next day...less than 36 hours after leaving her.....and guess what was in her driveway......another truck!!!!! I was replaced not even 36 hours after leaving her. WTF

Whats even better is when I sent apology texts and saying i appreciated all her mom had done for me and my son, she repsonded saying she knew what happened and didnt codone what her daughter had done and she was furious with her.

I also sent one to her dad and he said he is dissappointed in her and siad he still wants to go fishing with me and will hit me up when he goes out to throw a line in.

Shes dug a huge hole for herself and she is a severe mess.

Her actions just def show what she thought of me.....which was nothing. It was all a game for my money. Glad I got the hell out of there!

Great job getting the hell away from that nutcase!

I wonder if the new guy moving in will ever hear from the neighbors about this. I think I would have a hard time not warning the new guy about her behavior. The guy is probably clueless and she sounds like the devil incarnate. What sort of sucker moves in with someone 36 hours after her ex leaves the house?

• Like 1
salparadise
less than 36 hours after leaving her.....and guess what was in her driveway......another truck!!!!! I was replaced not even 36 hours after leaving her. WTF

I'd say that was predictable. It's the few in the queue strategy. I suspect that she isn't capable of caring for anyone beyond what she can get out of them.

• Author
Concreteman78

A user and abuser.....

She text me yesterday wanting to talk about it. Instead she started harping on me about how I left her without talking trying to bring up past situations I had before I even met her. Then today she starts out being nice asking if we could meet up to talk and started asking about my meeting with my lawyer over my custody dispute over my son. Then of course she starts in on materialistic crap that she claims she deserves because I took the two Kenny Chesney tickets I got her for Valentine's Day......I haven't responded to her. I don't feel the need to talk to someone that values materials over a persons feelings.

• Author
Concreteman78

Well, I met up with her to chat about this and get a few things I left at her place. Instead, I find her having dinner with my boss....she then starts screaming and yelling at me blaming me for everything. Threatening a restraining order, banning me from her work, hoping I lose my job, my car, my apt, custody of my son, and even wishing I die. I just walked away. She isn't worth my time. Now...time to look for a new job......