I'm pretty sure that I've just caught my boyfriend cheating, any suggestions?

2-3 of his side piece are pregnant.

I just received a text from him that says "I need your help."

A ploy to get you back on side.

Do not respond.

Even if his house is on fire tell him to call the fire brigade or if his side piece is in labour tell him to call a midwife or take her to hospital.

He has treated you appallingly, do not be a doormat and agree to offer to help him now.

• Like 2
  • Author
A ploy to get you back on side.

Do not respond.

Even if his house is on fire tell him to call the fire brigade or if his side piece is in labour tell him to call a midwife or take her to hospital.

He has treated you appallingly, do not be a doormat and agree to offer to help him now.

There is a thin line between love and hate and I'll give you 2 guesses as 2 which side he is closer to. I have no desire to speak with him every again in this lifetime much less help him with anything. I actually wanted to text him to ask his "friends" for the help. Instead, I ignored him. I have spent enough of my life's time speaking to him about things that were lies anyway.

• Like 2
2-3 of his side piece are pregnant.

messy messy messy

I just received a text from him that says "I need your help."

And it starts...

He's not blocked on your phone why exactly? Download Privacy Star app onto your phone and use it. It's very effective. It will block calls and texts.

• Author

My STD screening is next week...

My phone was open because I wanted to see if he would contact me. It was killing me to think that he didn't even care that I had left. Now that I see that it's not like I'm not even thought of, I'm good. Thanks for the app.

My phone was open because I wanted to see if he would contact me. It was killing me to think that he didn't even care that I had left. Now that I see that it's not like I'm not even thought of, I'm good. Thanks for the app.

I think it is much easier to get over cut and dried cases like this, than it is to get over break ups that are about "If only" and "Maybe we could, just try again?" and "Should I give him another chance? He is such a nice guy."

Indecision and worry about doing the right thing is a killer, but here it is clear cut, he is NOT a nice guy.

This was never going to work out well for you, so you need never look back and you can move on cleanly.

• Like 1
  • Author
I think it is much easier to get over cut and dried cases like this, than it is to get over break ups that are about "If only" and "Maybe we could, just try again?" and "Should I give him another chance? He is such a nice guy."

Indecision and worry about doing the right thing is a killer, but here it is clear cut, he is NOT a nice guy.

This was never going to work out well for you, so you need never look back and you can move on cleanly.

You're right. I'm just having warped thinking, I guess. I'll try to explain it. Like it doesn't feel good feeling like I was not good enough for a not nice guy when the reality is that he is the one that shouldn't be good enough for me.

• Like 1
You're right. I'm just having warped thinking, I guess. I'll try to explain it. Like it doesn't feel good feeling like I was not good enough for a not nice guy when the reality is that he is the one that shouldn't be good enough for me.

Exactly, you are too good for him. He was a player and he kept you like a card in his deck.

He has a harem, and he doesn't have any respect for the women in it at all.

He lied to your face and he abused the trust you had in him.

You are so much better than that.

• Author

Goodness I"m posting now to resist the urge to say something to him. Right now I am very pissed about how he did me and want to tell him about himself. :mad:

Goodness I"m posting now to resist the urge to say something to him. Right now I am very pissed about how he did me and want to tell him about himself. :mad:

He knows exactly what he did and why he did it, he just didn't care enough about you or what you thought.

He won't care whether you are now pissed at him or not either. He may like the fact you are upset as that shows him you care and stroke his ego, but there is nothing to be gained for you there. He may say all sorts, but as he is a proven liar then what could you ever believe, he will say anything I guess to get you back on board. Players never want to lose a supply, he may attempt to tap you for that supply for years, so beware.

He WILL miss the sex, but he is not short of offers, so...

Keep up the NC.

• Like 1
  • Author
He knows exactly what he did and why he did it, he just didn't care enough about you or what you thought.

He won't care whether you are now pissed at him or not either. He may like the fact you are upset as that shows him you care and stroke his ego, but there is nothing to be gained for you there. He may say all sorts, but as he is a proven liar then what could you ever believe, he will say anything I guess to get you back on board. Players never want to lose a supply, he may attempt to tap you for that supply for years, so beware.

He WILL miss the sex, but he is not short of offers, so...

Keep up the NC.

Thanks. I really needed to vent.

• Author

Well, I went out yesterday. I did a little shopping and I got a new tattoo. :cool: However, things went south. The walking alone, seeing other couples walk by me or sitting on patios having dinner really got to me. I had a little break down on the street and had to sit to contain myself. Last night I really really cried and bad. :lmao: Hopefully I just needed to get it out of my system. I dont' want to be sad nor depressed. I really can't believe that someone that was once my friend did me this way. It is like everything that can go wrong in a relationship happened to me all at once. I'm going to have to stop nit picking at every negative thought I have about the situation or I am going to drive myself insane. I'm going to try to focus on the positive sides. This morning I was thinking that maybe this all spiraled for a reason. Maybe I am getting out of this "circle" before something serious happens. Hopefully that will be the case when I receive my test results.

The pain will pass, it's part of the process of moving on. Give it a month or two and you won't even be attentive for couples walking around etc.

• Author

My STD screening was this past Monday. I will receive a phone call if the curable STD's return by positive but the HIV results were ready that day. The results came back negative. The time that I spent waiting on the DR. to walk in with my HIV test results was results. I knew that in just a moment my life could change.

Between the agony of that wait, him having babies on me, him proposing to another woman, the cheating, the lying - all of this is some of the most horrible things to happen to me. All of it happened at the hands of a man that I loved. There are no words. It feels like someone has died.

I've been remaining very active and engaging with friends new and old. Each day gets easier for me.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Hey guys..

I've been doing great these last few days. :cool: I've reached a point of acceptance. I've stopped looking for answers because it will not change the end result. It will not change the fact that someone I loved hurt me, put me in harm's way and disrespected me. What I have finally realized is that none of this is a reflection of anything that I have done or didn't do for that matter. I'm a completely awesome person and he was lucky to have me. :love::o He simply didn't deserve or appreciate me. He probably thought that he would be able to get away with a lot because I loved him so much.

I should be and I am very proud of myself for walking away. I've shown that he is not worth me fighting for or over. I've shown that the real him isn't qualified to be with me or even be a friend of mine. He probably feels like a failure because if he were even good at what he does, I would still be there. I was be in arguments with other women but that is beneath me.

Once I left the gym the other day, I had a message to simply call him. I take it that he is either going through something or he is trying to have me do or say something to fuel his ego. Who knows? Not my issue anyone.

I am living and enjoying life now.

• Like 4

Do yourself the favor and block him should he write to you too often at some point; believe me, it gets so annoying at some point...!

• Author
Do yourself the favor and block him should he write to you too often at some point; believe me, it gets so annoying at some point...!

It was 2 weeks since the last time he wrote me.

• Author

I've received a rash of messages from him from a different phone number. He asked how I was. He said that I've been on his mind and that he would love to hear from me. Once I realized who it was, I asked him why he would contact me from a different number when I wasn't responding to the other number.

He told me "#1 I've changed my number. #2 You were on my mind. If there's a problem, I will not contact you anymore."

I didn't respond.

PegNosePete

Well if it wasn't obvious who it was from the content, then your first response should have been "who is this?". And as soon as you found out, you should delete and ignore them without even reading them.

• Author
Well if it wasn't obvious who it was from the content, then your first response should have been "who is this?". And as soon as you found out, you should delete and ignore them without even reading them.

That's pretty much what I did. The only thing different is that I asked why was I being contacted from different numbers. I added this number to my ignore list in my phone.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Author
Maxie Max
Well done. My, what a freak.

You will not believe this. Then again, you very well may. He heard about a function that my parents were having and he showed up for it. It was at my family's home.