3 months later and where I am at.

Thank you from those who offer encouragement.

And in case anyone missed it I have been NC for nearly 3 weeks.

Dear Noirek, make yourself proud, and your family proud of you.

Stay on this board,a lot of people are praying for you.

Dutchman 1

Thank you from those who offer encouragement.

And in case anyone missed it I have been NC for nearly 3 weeks.

nice!, stick to NC!

what your doing is progress and your amazing!

Focus on your husband and children. bury your self in there love, bury your self with love for your family.

Edited by m.snow
  • 2 weeks later...

NC 3 weeks as of 21st June. How about now — 2 weeks later? How are things? Is it 5 weeks NC?

• Author
NC 3 weeks as of 21st June. How about now — 2 weeks later? How are things? Is it 5 weeks NC?

Haven't really kept count. Saw MM yesterday at a social function. Things were non stressful and amiable. We did not talk and I didn't want to talk to him. Just indifference.

• Like 6
Haven't really kept count. Saw MM yesterday at a social function. Things were non stressful and amiable. We did not talk and I didn't want to talk to him. Just indifference.
Your situation has been so unique, Noirek, how the affair and your feelings for MM kind of petered out (what the heck) gradually, how your H accepted or seemed ok with letting you work it out. There wasn't much outer drama. And you didn't use your threads like a diary, but the reports showed gradual change with your expectations about the nature of happiness, in a way.

I don't need details or explanation and respect the limited success approach — ie, all good so far but no predictions. Not many can live up to predictions anyway.

I haven't been checking LS as often, but I'd see you light up here and there and wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything. It's fine. I just like knowing you're there.

• Like 3
understand50

Good for you.

• Author
Your situation has been so unique, Noirek, how the affair and your feelings for MM kind of petered out (what the heck) gradually, how your H accepted or seemed ok with letting you work it out. There wasn't much outer drama. And you didn't use your threads like a diary, but the reports showed gradual change with your expectations about the nature of happiness, in a way.

I don't need details or explanation and respect the limited success approach — ie, all good so far but no predictions. Not many can live up to predictions anyway.

I haven't been checking LS as often, but I'd see you light up here and there and wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything. It's fine. I just like knowing you're there.

My husband is amazing. Don't get me wrong. On the scale of how he views me, having once been attracted to MM is a blemish on my character (of course the cheating is too... But that is a given). But he accepts inperfections in me. And I guess my rather ominous darkside. He doesn't much care for MM and his wife. We may or may not have gone. This was actually the second time we saw them in a week. The problem is I have MM's W blocked on social media and so I did not see she would be there. MM was not on the invite list for some reason but showed up. I never thought to check my H's fb and he never bothers. It is why we didn't bother with blocking. Pretending people don't exist doesn't make them disappear. The only reason she is blocked is because I was tired of her hate messages and then block me cycle. So last time I just clicked the block button. If MM used fb to contact me I would block him as well. But he doesn't.

• Like 2

Have you ever asked your husband why he stays with u? I would love to no how a man can live like that. If he cheats on you does he get stay in contact with the ow?

• Author
Have you ever asked your husband why he stays with u? I would love to no how a man can live like that. If he cheats on you does he get stay in contact with the ow?

Why don't you go read only my posts. And then ask any questions you still have. If you can't be bothered to do that. i can't be bothered to answer you

Oh you have been quite obsessive on my thread I just refreshed with who you are. You don't like my answers and my husband isn't here to give them to you. So I politely ask you to stop asking the same questions over and over that I have already answered.

Edited by Noirek