Is 30 too old to start dating?

bson1257

PC doesn't really come into it. It's not too late. Your viewpoint is just a very negative and hopeless one. So he hasn't a lot of experience, doesn't make him a child. There are a lot of single people in their 20s, 30s, 40s, get out there and get the experience. It's really not a huge issue. Maybe your first kiss and sexual experience might feel a bit awkward but you will quickly figure out what you're doing and be just fine.

• Like 1
PC doesn't really come into it. It's not too late. Your viewpoint is just a very negative and hopeless one. So he hasn't a lot of experience, doesn't make him a child. There are a lot of single people in their 20s, 30s, 40s, get out there and get the experience. It's really not a huge issue. Maybe your first kiss and sexual experience might feel a bit awkward but you will quickly figure out what you're doing and be just fine.

There's single and then there's never being on a date at 30. He's going to be awkward and won't know what to do at different stages of a relationship. Even a patient woman will look at him as a kid and lose her patience quickly. Women normally want to be led, not be forced to lead.

There's single and then there's never being on a date at 30. He's going to be awkward and won't know what to do at different stages of a relationship. Even a patient woman will look at him as a kid and lose her patience quickly. Women normally want to be led, not be forced to lead.

No one really knows what to do at various stages of relationships, the reason being that everyone is different, and every relationship is different. Otherwise these forums would not exist.

What I am saying is that there are lots of single people out there who would want to date OP. He can either go and get them or just sit at home with your type of attitude thinking that it will never happen. And please stop telling me (a woman) what women want.

Inexperience doesn't necessarily mean that one would be incapable of leading.

bluestealth

I had my first date at 30 about a month ago if you don't count the high school prom, haha. Despite being a little nervous like a lot of daters are anyway, it went well. I only became interested in having a relationship about a year ago for various reasons. I wish I had started sooner but that's just how it is.

I had my first date at 30 about a month ago if you don't count the high school prom, haha. Despite being a little nervous like a lot of daters are anyway, it went well. I only became interested in having a relationship about a year ago for various reasons. I wish I had started sooner but that's just how it is.

Dude you should feel proud! I mean I'm 28 and still a virgin and I remember how awesome I felt going on my first date several months ago. Baby steps! You're making progress and should feel awesome!

• Like 1

Lol, what?

If this is your thought process maybe u should stop dishing out advice on this forum & start taking some instead

'Knows what to do at different stages'...? There's no handbook for that. Moving in together or getting married is a new experience for everyone. Some people have been married 4 times - it seems kinda weird that they havent figured out how to do marriage better yet.

Plenty of the dumbest people I come across have been dating all their lives. They never have relationships last because they havent got much to offer long term.

Will the initial stages be more awkward for him than others? Of course.

But this is hardly insurmountable

• Like 2