Scared

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author

So I have been offered the job in a different province, so I can officially say the affair is over. It couldn't have come at a better time because MM has been on my mind ALL THE TIME these last few days and I have been panicking and struggling not to break NC.

I will be starting a new life with a fresh start!

• Like 9
whichwayisup
So I have been offered the job in a different province, so I can officially say the affair is over. It couldn't have come at a better time because MM has been on my mind ALL THE TIME these last few days and I have been panicking and struggling not to break NC.

I will be starting a new life with a fresh start!

Congrats! I'm very happy to hear this news.

Keep going with NC, DO not slip up and text/call/email exMM (please start referring to him as exMM) and tell him about your job and you moving away. The A is totally over, your life and what you do is none of his business.

Heal well and enjoy your fresh start!

• Like 1
  • Author

Yes exMM will learn nothing from me. There will be complete radio silence on this end. I get an evil little thrill thinking of him wondering where I disappeared to.

• Author

My immature self fantasizes about dropping the nuclear bomb on his marriage by telling his wife all.

My higher self says walk away clean.