Ex GF text me

Firestarter1069

rollercoaster11

You were a hot mess...we all are/were. There is no way that you can be that strong that fast. Usually when someone comes back from out of the blue..its mostly because things didn't go well with the OM. Do you know what happened? Anyway if you are feeling strong its only because you are getting your power from her being back in your but let stop talking to you and then you are back to square one. Just proceed with caution...thats what we are trying to tell you and omg I may get crucified for saying this but some of us may be a little envious...well at least I am. I repeat please don't rush things let her do all the initiating.

• Like 1
I have YET another question.

This past Friday I made a comment about a basketball team we both root for that had just lost, and said jokingly, "maybe if I was watching with more fans of our team they would win." She texted back saying that can be arranged. Then immediately followed that text with, "sorry if that was awkward." I told her it's not awkward and no worries. Sunday we were texting again and the same team plays Wednesday night and it's actually on national TV. She said "That's awesome, too bad I have to work Wednesday or we could go somewhere and watch it." Then again followed that up with the sorry if that was awkward thing. And again I said no worries, it's not awkward.

Question is why is she thinking it would be awkward, even after I told her the first time it wasn't?

You're wasting your time wondering why she said this or why she said that.

I've wasted my time as well. Dissecting every single word when the harsh truth is he was not in love with me, he just liked me.

So, for your own sake, don't let her mess with you. Bringing an ex back is a mistake. A huge one. Block her and move on

• Like 1
She just wants to string you along. Either the guy after you didn't work out or she is feeling lonely... whatever it is, it clearly worked and now she's got you talking to her again.

How many times does this need to be repeated?

• Like 1