Online dating: Being a 5ft 8 man is repulsive to women.

Gaeta,

I am not a big fan of support groups for illnesses. I am sure some do great work but often they are a hotbed of fear. There is often a continual mulling over of the worst case scenarios by those in the group and that cannot be healthy for anyone, especially this with asymptomatic, mild or early disease.

I am glad you had the presence of mind to ignore them.

• Like 1
  • Author
Do online, make a search on women under 5'3'' of all cultures and get busy.

You give up even before trying.

When I learned I had hsv-2 I thought no man will ever want to be with me. I joined a support group and there they told me I was better to date men with hsv because general population would never accept my condition. You think I stopped at that? No, because I have more character than you have muscles.

I went on regular websites and got plenty of dates and out of 100+ I met I got told no 2 times only because of my virus. I even had more sex after my diagnosis than before. My condition turned out to be no big deal for general population.

If I had listened to this support group, which I dropped after 30 days, I would still be home crying my romantic life is over.

Now that you have built your body it's time to build some character to go along with it! You have one life to life so what's a couple of rejections!

Wow. Great post. Thank you!