my horror break up story

• Author

made a thread similar to this but updated

In July of 2014 I started dating this girl I met. We started taking it slow and we didnt jump into anything really serious at the start. she was in her last semester of college and working a full time job along with a part time job.

Though as we kept progressing we started to get more feelings for each other and we became more serious even though we both sort of held back our true feelings for each other. i fell hard for her. she was thoughtful, caring and just a sweet girl. she was marriage material

In november she told me was going to visit her friend in texas , he is in the military and was going to be getting shipped out i wa sort of annoyed and found it a little suspicious. she said he was just a good friend and i had nothing to worry about, she just wanted to see him before he was shipped off. i decided to not fret over it

she went there and stayed about 2 days. when she came back i could tell something was different . just the way she was texting. i knew something was up but wanted her to tell me without e questioning. a week after she got back she dumped me. i asked why and she said that she was just to busy with school and had no idea where life would take her after she graduated

then 3 days after that this texting conversation happened

her: i got married. thats why we broke up

me: excuse me?

her: i got married

me: what the hell do you mean you got married

her: ummi married a male i am in love with

me: when the **** did this happen?!?!?!

her: when i went to texas

me: are you ****ing kidding me??!!?

her: it just happened all of a sudden

me: was this planned

her not really

me: didnt you tell me i had nothing to worry about?

her: yes

me: and?!?!?!?!

her: im sorry

me: ****ing bull****..why the hell did you date me and tell me you loved me if you loved this guy

her: well hes in the military..we had a pact we would get married 5 years from now but he wanted to now

me: thanks..glad to now i was just a time waster

her: you werent. i do like you. hes just more compatible. i was gonna end up with him no matter what

me: then why waste my time

her: i dont see it as a time waster...we both learned

me: this is so ****ing stupid

her:i love him...i couldnt dream of a better man coming into my life...hes not better than you at all and you are wonderful..me and him just have more in common.

me: wow

her: im sorry i never meant to hurt you

i didnt talk to her for like a week later afer i stopped contact with her she texted me saying she was gonna divorce him and she truly loved me and she made a mistake

we started dating again but i was sort of wondering why i was. i guess love was in my head.she said we could have sex and all that there was a couple times where i didnt put the effort into it as i should have by goin and seeing her (she lived 45 mins away)

she dumped me again for not putting in effort

i was upset and tried and tried to get her back but she wouldnt

we didnt talk for like a month and i got drunk and texted her and tried and she said no then the next day she said shes glad she didnt do anything with me while she has been married because she loves hm more and could never do that and that he made her feel special and i lacked the confidence that he had

she also said i came off as annoying and controlling and a little clingy after the she dumped me after she said i wasnt putting in effort

i told her i was just confused and didnt know what to do/ how do you love someone yet stil get married

i havent talked to her since but i feel really down on myself for being a bitch and actually getting with her

i basically feel ashamed of myself and disgusted

i cnat figure out why i actually gave her a chance and why i was being desperate

we were together from july-december. crazy thing is we didnt even have sex. fooled around yes but no sex

it boggles my mind she went and did that.

the fact that she kept it from me

No sex for 6 months?? DUDE?

Delete all forms of communication, block her number. What your gut told you was right! Take care of YOURSELF now. Hobbies, sports, gym, whatever.

Learn from this immediately, all future relationships. There's are no breaking up & getting back together. When it's OVER, you walk out for good. The same applies to if you ever end a relationship. DONE

• Author
No sex for 6 months?? DUDE?

Delete all forms of communication, block her number. What your gut told you was right! Take care of YOURSELF now. Hobbies, sports, gym, whatever.

Learn from this immediately, all future relationships. There's are no breaking up & getting back together. When it's OVER, you walk out for good. The same applies to if you ever end a relationship. DONE

but why did i keep fighting? why did i get annoyin and clingy?

was it just from being so confused?

but why did i keep fighting? why did i get annoyin and clingy?

was it just from being so confused?

That's normal when your young & inexperienced. You saw it as a challenge, that you could possibly win her back with affection & emotion. Wrong you went AFC.......When in reality why would want to do that? She's a lieing self-centered crazy b*tch that ripped your heart out. LET IT GO.

Be happy she is out of your life & no longer stringing you along! Read this thread 5x & then delete her from you memory.

• Author
That's normal when your young & inexperienced. You saw it as a challenge, that you could possibly win her back with affection & emotion. Wrong you went AFC.......When in reality why would want to do that? She's a lieing self-centered crazy b*tch that ripped your heart out. LET IT GO.

Be happy she is out of your life & no longer stringing you along! Read this thread 5x & then delete her from you memory.

afc???????

• Author
Omg!

I thought my break up was bad!!!

Best wishes, you'll find love again, sounds like a really weird marriage anyway.

Creepy

i just hope ill be able to get over it

afc???????

I think AFC means Average Frustrated Chump.

In effect that means being a clingy, needy and desperate guy who's needs to rediscover his balls / manhood.

We've all been there, that moment that we forget about our self respect and turn into begging and pleasing. This almost never works, it's counterattractive.

• 2 weeks later...
I think AFC means Average Frustrated Chump.

In effect that means being a clingy, needy and desperate guy who's needs to rediscover his balls / manhood.

We've all been there, that moment that we forget about our self respect and turn into begging and pleasing. This almost never works, it's counterattractive.

i agree

it sucks when someone you love tries to leave you. its hard to let go even though its best

you wanna fight to keep her

In July of 2014 I started dating this girl I met. We started taking it slow and we didnt jump into anything really serious at the start. she was in her last semester of college and working a full time job along with a part time job.

Though as we kept progressing we started to get more feelings for each other and we became more serious even though we both sort of held back our true feelings for each other. i fell hard for her. she was thoughtful, caring and just a sweet girl. she was marriage material

In november she told me was going to visit her friend in texas the first week of december. he is in the military and was going to be getting shipped out i wa sort of annoyed and found it a little suspicious. she said he was just a good friend and i had nothing to worry about, she just wanted to see him before he was shipped off. i decided to not fret over it

she went there and stayed about 2 days. when she came back i could tell something was different . just the way she was texting. i knew something was up but wanted her to tell me without e questioning. a week after she got back she dumped me. i asked why and she said that she was just to busy with school and had no idea where life would take her after she graduated

then 3 days after that this texting conversation happened

her: i got married. thats why we broke up

me: excuse me?

her: i got married

me: what the hell do you mean you got married

her: ummi married a male i am in love with

me: when the **** did this happen?!?!?!

her: when i went to texas

me: are you ****ing kidding me??!!?

her: it just happened all of a sudden

me: was this planned

her not really

me: didnt you tell me i had nothing to worry about?

her: yes

me: and?!?!?!?!

her: im sorry

me: ****ing bull****..why the hell did you date me and tell me you loved me if you loved this guy

her: well hes in the military..we had a pact we would get married 5 years from now but he wanted to now

me: thanks..glad to now i was just a time waster

her: you werent. i do like you. hes just more compatible. i was gonna end up with him no matter what

me: then why waste my time

her: i dont see it as a time waster...we both learned

me: this is so ****ing stupid

her:i love him...i couldnt dream of a better man coming into my life...hes not better than you at all and you are wonderful..me and him just have more in common.

me: wow

her: im sorry..we can still see each other

me: huh?

her: he doesnt care if i get experience while hes away

me: wtf thats what you want to marry

her: yes hes amazing

me: wtf im going to bed seya

after that my self esteem and confidence was shot.. i basically did whatever i could do to move on but had my bad days..lats week i pulled her number out (i was drunk) and tried getting her back like an idiot and she said shes not sorry for marrying him and she doesnt want to be with me and we willl never get back together

i wish i could move on eaisly but im struggling

i know i should forget her for what she did buti truly thought she was the one. i had complete trust in her

My friend go and download David Dngelo Double your dating books. I'm sorry bro..but women can feel when they can play you because YOU ARE TOO Fckng NICEE!! the bad boy theory is not a joke and is true s h i t. She played because she knew she could, she analyzed you...calculate you and found out she could toy with your butt. Also,, I get a feeling I'm sorry to to say this that you were boring to her and you lacked excitement .See women crave those qualities like drug addict, is how they are wired.

Dont eat yourself up because of this..screw that woman. Do some online reading, hit the gym and pack muscles, get a bad ass haircut. Read some books especially the one I told you double your dating, forget about her and get over it. Life goes on.