cheaters sex is like the crack cocaine of love making.

TrustedthenBusted

Maybe I got lucky. My wife is a dead fish for me, and she was a dead fish for him too.

oh wait...

the_artist_1970
I was reading an article of why cheaters cheat. This quote summed it up:

Thoughts?

"Cheaters sex is like the crack cocaine of making love. It feels fantastic while you’re doing it, but once the rush wears off you are lower than you’ve ever been and require more and more of it to keep the high going. It’s an unsustainable thing that will consume you if you let it".

Yes, if you are a sex addict. Wonderful sex in a good marriage is the ultimate satisfaction.

• Like 1

As others have said, dangerous sex can make it spectacular! Some people crave having sex in places where they have a decent chance of getting "caught".

Every girlfriend I had sex with in High School seemed to enjoy the danger and naughtiness of the whole thing. Sneaking around and the fear of getting caught made the sex even hotter. I can only assume its was the same for lots of WW's. Even if sex was not the primary element of the cheating for WW it had to be a bit supercharged - at least in the beginning. At least for some of them.

• Like 1
....the problem is the WS is the WS changed their story. On D day the sex was great, they want the AP.

Then the affair ends and the WS is not leaving you. So the WS has to do damage control so now they say the sex was bad. The WS feels compelled to do damage control. More so for the WW because after the WW painted the OM as the wonder stud she created the situation where the BH does not want to try to reclaim his WW physically. A BW can fake sex. A BH can not fake an erection.

So how does the BH know which story the WW is telling is the truth?

@badkarma2013 said it really well

I will add, you ask to seek the truth in that which is a lie. There is no truth to a lie. The OP is also talking about sex "as on crack" if i recall. I am getting at, that the point is not the sex but that they are "under the influence" and therefore most things that may not be as "high" while off the addiction become "cloud 9" while on it. Moreover, addictions make us do things we would not normally do.

Another important part of the affair addiction is denial, it is not often talked about, but a key ingredient as reality sets in.

Now, to try and understand the "sex" element, one of my long lost close friends, before he cheated and was thinking about it, asked me if any of my former girlfriends was into anal sex. I refused to help him cheat on his wife but asked him, "why not ask you wife?" He said it would be too disrespectful to her. He was calculating and deliberate and I would say in his case, it was not necessarily an addiction but a larger problem he had.

This might be with some affair stories as I have seen quite calculating individuals that pre-plan and act upon, both male and female that are cold as ice in form and will look you in the eye that their spouse is their soul-mate and bang their ap an hour later. They usually have larger issues and tend to be in my opinion form observation, the "serial cheater."

For me this would be an even bigger betrayal then the act of cheating. Not only are you cheating, but you are giving him things you won't give the guy you made vows to?

Strange thing is you are right on this point and it's actually something I noticed here. When you have a man post about how his wife cheated..I've noticed people tend to more often say things to him like "make sure you consider your role in this" and stuff like that. I've noticed this isn't said as much when you have a woman posting about how her husband cheated. That all might fit into what you were saying.

I do think people tend to simplify things, why did a man cheat? Why, he was horny! Why did a woman cheat? Why, she was unhappy!

You know what let them have their laugh, they are laughing because they haven't realized yet they are a failure as a person and are doomed to end up married to a guy who doesn't respect them and probably cheats on THEM and laughs about it. One thing I have learned: karma is real and it has a sick sense of humor.

Thanks NateGrey and yes I am well aware that karma is a real b*tch. I don't actually keep up with what my ex's have done with their life, however my sister has heard from a couple of them. Trust me their life is not nearly as good as mine is. Often times I have to tell my sister to keep this info to herself since she seems to take joy out of hearing about their misfortunes. Myself I really don't care as long as they stay away from me. I enjoy my life each day, I have good friends and probably far too many hobbies. I was always told that living well is the best revenge. I am not sure if this is true. I just try and live my life well because it suits me just fine. They may have had their laugh at my expense, however others are having a laugh at their expense now.

Originally Posted by NateGrey View Post

Strange thing is you are right on this point and it's actually something I noticed here. When you have a man post about how his wife cheated..I've noticed people tend to more often say things to him like "make sure you consider your role in this" and stuff like that. I've noticed this isn't said as much when you have a woman posting about how her husband cheated. That all might fit into what you were saying.

Unreal, as in setting a higher standard vs the men when it comes to fault. wow... that kind of goes in line with a conversation i heard some time ago where the women were saying how men used to cheat more than women and so on... but one replied, "well who were the men cheating with before?"

• Like 1

Obviously one has to understand that it is an historical fact that men "cheated" more than woman "before". Inasmuch as fact is based on scientific studies. Inasmuch as the "traditional marriage" today is FAR from being traditional.

In the 1900's it was still "women and other chatel".

The idea of a marriage as an equal playing field for both, with the concomitant increase in economic stability through which women are no longer dependent on their husbands for sustenance has radically changed the playing field.

The historical cultural acceptance of mistresses in the higher levels of society, the old "after lunch screw" with prostitutes after business meetings (this still occurs in some European countries) for men have naturally been converted into somewhat hidden repressed desires to continue the practice.

The fact that the large majority of prostitutes in the world are women... all these EASILY explain that men could have been 80% behind infidelity in a marriage. There has never been a shortage of available woman for this. Married or not.

Unreal, as in setting a higher standard vs the men when it comes to fault. wow... that kind of goes in line with a conversation i heard some time ago where the women were saying how men used to cheat more than women and so on... but one replied, "well who were the men cheating with before?"