She cheated and I left. (Updated/Ongoing)

DrReplyInRhymes

Holy **** Joe.

I had a very similar night where I "hung out" with my ex. Without getting emotional, without exchanging stuff, it went very similar. I finally got it out of her that her man she left me for was not giving her attention and she was trying to "choose" between us.

I'm second to no man.

My only response to her was that we will never be in a relationship again, and before she leaves, she's going to **** me on my couch.

Immature, maybe, but she was a good lay. As another poster said above, I wanted to go out with a bang.

I think you just passed a point that I passed very recently. It's very epiphanic indeed. Keep on keeping on, and I wish you the best.

• Author

I now see what you meant by love bombing too Downtown.

I imagine if I had left earlier or not responded it would have started in full force.

I definitely could have handled it better but proof is better than extreme circumstantial evidence.

I actually feel fine. I have a date tonight with an architect.

She has driven by my job once today. A coworker spotted her while I was at lunch. This is the second confirmed drive by. I'm leaving this job within the week for other reasons.

It's funny because while we spoke she tried to get my address and repeated so many times that she wasn't going to stalk me.

Edited by EgoJoe
sober and dry

Joe, well done IMO, if I could go trough something like you did know with my ex I think not only I would feel great about it, but it would send me very fast to my recovery!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

So she texted me the other day at two am about some random bs that was contrived, "texting her friends from fake numbers" I randomly checked my filter did not respond.

She called me just a bit ago and left a voicemail. I deleted it without listening to it and then texted her, "I deleted your voicemail without listening to it. Please refrain from contacting me. You are filtered."

I won't be responding again. I'm hoping this curtails her efforts permanently.

• Like 1
  • Author

So, she texted that I have a check there. I checked my filter to see how bad that fall out would be.

I'm definitely being split white again. I'm having my friend see about the money.

• Author

It's enough money that I want it. My friend said she's being difficult but obviously was not happy with the prospect of dropping it off to him.

I'm going to call the company tomorrow and see about getting it reissued.

NC mostly in tact. Business before pleasure as always. I'm doing great today.

• Like 1
  • Author

She's now insulting me because she thinks she deserves half of this money. It's a deposit refund.

She's forgetting about the big bill I got stuck with and paid hence the deposit refund. My friend tipped me off that she would be texting again.

I'm done checking it and I'm going to put a real block in tomorrow.

"You know that money is my deposit your a real ******* piece of ****. Im so glad I got away from you. "

I'm responding here instead, "I am aware of the facts and will not engage in any debate with you about them."

• Like 1
  • Author

I put the carrier block on last night and got the check reissued.

I had another lovely night with new girl. I upgraded hard. We're still moving slow despite frequent visits. I'm officially retiring this thread.